Pratigya

Teri Meri Scene Stories :)) - update pg 50 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 53

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Guys <3<3<3 Loved everyone's love scene continuations...<3<3<3<3 O:-)O:-)O:-)O:-)O:-) :-*

Edited by babithaj - 15 September 2012 at 10:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjasimmi.friends03---Yemi---Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.Rrekrnpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teri Meri Scene Stories :)) - update pg 50 (Page 8)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
rocking thread Yemi diTongueThumbs Up...n even more rocking storiesEmbarrassedLOL
i'll keep reading dis space 4 more lovey-dovey KriYa scene updatesApproveWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arja---Yemi---Anondo.RrekrnpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
scene;;;adda;;property track;;Geek

all sleeping on their resp beds ...k got up distrbed by msquitoesD'oh nd saw prats sitting alone thinkingErmmwrrying abt getting back tnSleepy

k goes there nd asked her nd cnvinced her asusual  nd thennn started his missionGeek

k  '''ae babu suno hamka need nhi aa rhi,,aur ee machar sasure sone b nhi de rhe,, to ka khti ho ham kucho aur kaam poora kr lete hain jo kabse adhoora hai...''Blushing

prats''krishnaShocked  sab so rhe hain yahan pe aur ham tumhe yad dila de ki ham vahan samar k sath sone ja rhe hain aur tum jao ab apne bistar par isse phle ki koi uthe... looking towards ss gd samar (vere they vere sleeping))

but k in full mood soo damn sure to grab this oppertunity ,ven samar had slept already nd even gd nd ss...LOL

k '''babu tum hamri bat suno yar ,ab sab k sab soi gye hain aur ee jo adda hai na yahan ham iko kamra b bnaye rkhe hain to tum chinta na kro aur hamre sath andar chlo bas...Embarrassed

p''krishna ye sahi nhi hai ,ye galat hai..cntrol krbo babaEmbarrassedthode dino main ham tn vapis chle jayenge thenBlushing

but before she cud cmplete her sentence baba lifter her nd went inside adda ,,prats as usual protestingLOL..but on his way a water jug vs hit by his feet,,so sound f its fall,woke up ss...ROFL
but as there vs no light ,ss cant see nything bt shouted...''ee saala kon hai be ,,kon hai yahan pe,bolboEvil Smile gd too joined him thank godd samara didnt wake upLOL
k put p down nd she ran inside adda nd baba replied in low tone''ae bauji so jao yar kucho nhi hai kahe shor machaye rhe ho,,ae buda tumo b so jao abAngry ,,oo to billi thi bhag gai andar LOLhamo jake dekhte hain ohkoEmbarrassed tum so jao nd ss,gd slept,,nd baba entered inEmbarrassedWink

Edited by teenss - 15 September 2012 at 11:57am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaashGC_arjasimmi.friends03ArjaforeverBruce_Lsuk4---Yemi---Anondo.RrekrnhussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamSnehal21

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Winktoo hott fr me to write,,dnt knw abt u guysLOLLOL

okk so k came in nd closed the door which vs in a poor cndition bt he managedLOL

room vs clean bt floor vs rough nd a blanket nd a bedsheet vs there ((thank goddLOL))on the floor
nd ven he trned vt he saw,Shocked,prats full on angryAngry

scared babaConfused'''kaaaErmm,,y u looking at me like this,,hamo ka kiya ab tum apne aap andar aa jati to na ee jag girta nur na he oo bauji aur gd ki need khultiUnhappy((k making an innocent face,,cutieEmbarrassed))

p'''krishna,,dekho tum jyada bhole mat bano,dekho hame bahar jana hai,,dekho agar samar uth gya to,,ye sahi nhi hai krishnaDisapprove

soo k made a face now(angry one)theek hai babu ham kucho nhi kahenge tumo jao,Unhappy,jo sahi hai vo kro..Sleepy

prats noticed his expression changeShocked,,so she changed her mind((even she vs in mood too actually))Embarrassed
k's back vs facing her,,she slowly goes ahead nd hugged him frm backEmbarrassed
nd slowly trned him towards her nd he  amazed nd  thinking his tacts worked so fast todayLOL

as he faced towards her,p grabbed his face nd vs looking into his eyes with full on mixed emotions f love,surrender,sentimental nd sensualEmbarrassed
nd p started to kiss him frst on cheeks,then on forehead nd atlast on lipssEmbarrassed((k srprised so that weLOL)

after a soft sweet  kiss,she aparted her lips,,now k placed both hands on her cheeks now nd looked dead in her eyes nd took her into his arms laid her on the blanked on the floorEmbarrassedslowly over slowly he leaned over her pressing his soft angels lips to her,she vs lost into him his lips moved from her lips to neck,caressing some places,,nd she feeling numb,inhaling him feeling everyinch of him nd feeling like they are together after a long timeBlushing
nd she laid back now,as he started unbuttoning her blouse nd then his shirt tooBlushing,he again faced her towards him nd started kissing again along neck nd going down she pushed back his soft black hair nd made his wayBlushingBlushing

have a lookEmbarrassed

andEmbarrassed

andEmbarrassed 

andEmbarrassed

nd then camera towards windowLOL we saw moonlightDay Dreaming...but we got a glimpse f p's hands pulling bed sheets over theirEmbarrassed

will come up with morning scene tooo if u guys liked this oneEmbarrassed

Edited by teenss - 16 September 2012 at 3:20am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasanitha7ashGC_arjasimmi.friends03ArjaforeverBruce_L---Yemi---Anondo.RhussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamSnehal21rekrn

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kabe--

Originally posted by meanreds

Originally posted by meanreds

@ Meanie - Hug... But then I didn't get you.. you said you're not surprised.. for what  Confused...
@ Yemi - only 8.65 Shocked... Want more as we're working so harder for all this Geek LOL
@ Snigs - Am waiting ... waiting ... waiting... Embarrassed

@ all behoodians - Waiting for your inputs too Tongue

Keep fishing Kabewa, you're not getting anymore compliments from me.

I meant to say that your talent for writing doesn't surprise me... it's evident in all your posts. You're also a romantic , not a pervert like me. Embarrassed
@ bold - I object this... I find this as offending me in some way Stern Smile
Wacko
It's praise, you don't want  a depraved mind like mineSilly 
I agree that I do have and want much more of it but don't want to exhibit like you Geek

@bold what to do, exhibitionism is a sickness Kabewa. How'd you know?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LAnondo.R

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Wholesome entertainer Smile

Thanks Yemi and others...

Me being a poor writer, can't elaborate on this...
It's goes like...it's real..both just had an argument and now gonna give a romantic shot...
She strictly sticking to their unwritten reservations while doing the hug or smth, overcoming herself to give a poor shot, he understands perfectly what she is upto...plays along...after the shot dots a serious shot at her and joins his best friend..

Someone do the honors pls...I will prefer Yemi coz she will perfectly understand what I mean in the above scenario ...Kulvi will be equally good but I think she is very busy...

ha! I dont know any ArJa stories... their mystery is beyond my comprehension Embarrassed LOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaBruce_LHamiSkyhussainramsoAnondo.Rrekrn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@ teens :

nd then camera towards windowLOL we saw moonlightDay Dreaming...but we got a glimpse f p's hands pulling bed sheets over theirEmbarrassed

sorry to say , but camera has been banned/confiscated  here ... LOL 

sanitha7ashGC_arjasimmi.friends03teenss---Yemi---Anondo.Rrekrnpiyarapiyari

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@ Teena ... you go girl Thumbs Up very hot !!!!!! 

looking forward to morning scene Day Dreaming

simmi.friends03ashGC_arjaBruce_LteensshussainramsopiyarapiyariAnondo.Rrekrn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top