Pratigya

Teri Meri Scene Stories :)) - update pg 50 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 53

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meanreds

Originally posted by rekrn

lovely thread Yemi.Tongue

The reworking of the scenes were so romantic, loved them all. Day Dreaming

Well done, Yemi, Suki, Huma and KabeStar

First of all Shocked you know my name!!  secondly, i can't take credit for J Donne's work. I think the quote suits K Stern Smile perfectly so i had to use it ...

@bold  Tongue   I have read other members calling you Huma so I hope you don't mind.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaashGC_arjaBruce_LEden_luvsKriya---Yemi---Anondo.RSnigdha_Khanamhussainramsopiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teri Meri Scene Stories :)) - update pg 50 (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Yemi---

@ Snigs - can I make a suggestion?

when writing about ArJa can you make it something about their rehearsals for a scene...

or maybe what happens after the scene ends and camera stops rolling  Tongue
LOLLOLI think i know which type story u want to readTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaEden_luvsKriya---Yemi---Anondo.Rrekrnpiyarapiyari

Bruce_L

IF-Rockerz

Bruce_L

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@ Meanie - Hug... But then I didn't get you.. you said you're not surprised.. for what  Confused...
@ Yemi - only 8.65 Shocked... Want more as we're working so harder for all this Geek LOL
@ Snigs - Am waiting ... waiting ... waiting... Embarrassed

@ all behoodians - Waiting for your inputs too Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaEden_luvsKriya---Yemi---Anondo.RrekrnSnigdha_Khanamhussainramsopiyarapiyari

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kabe--

@ Meanie - Hug... But then I didn't get you.. you said you're not surprised.. for what  Confused...
@ Yemi - only 8.65 Shocked... Want more as we're working so harder for all this Geek LOL

for whatConfused?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaBruce_LEden_luvsKriyarekrn

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by ---Yemi---

@ Snigs - can I make a suggestion?

when writing about ArJa can you make it something about their rehearsals for a scene...

or maybe what happens after the scene ends and camera stops rolling  Tongue
LOLLOLI think i know which type story u want to readTongue

Tongue LOL what to do? i'm naturally curious Geek

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaEden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamhussainramsopiyarapiyariAnondo.Rrekrn

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meanreds

lovely thread Yemi.Tongue

The reworking of the scenes were so romantic, loved them all. Day Dreaming

Well done, Yemi, Suki, Huma and KabeStar

First of all Shocked you know my name!!  secondly, i can't take credit for J Donne's work. I think the quote suits K Stern Smile perfectly so i had to use it ...

@bold  Tongue   I have read other members calling you Huma so I hope you don't mind.

Mind!? Why would I mind?Confused I'm was only surprised because decent people generally ignore meROFL
You are free to call  me Huma or hottie, enchantress, foxy, gorgeous... list is endless.Clown

Edited by meanreds - 15 September 2012 at 7:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaashGC_arjaBruce_LEden_luvsKriya---Yemi---Anondo.Rrekrnpiyarapiyari

Bruce_L

IF-Rockerz

Bruce_L

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by --Kabe--

for whatConfused?
You only told gonna write bout ArJa Confused... So I said am waiting .. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaEden_luvsKriyapiyarapiyarirekrn

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Ok my scene Embarrassed 

all will remember the face pack scene which was cut short - due to whatever reasons Angry  so Situation - K has closed the door on GD's face after feeling embarrassed with all the turmeric on his face , while P is giggling , standing in the corridor , her hands full of the paste ...

Pratigya , still giggling, goes n knocks at the door ... Krishna refuses to open ... Pratigya , smiling says 'open the door krishna ' ...K still refuses to open , his face arranging to a naughty smile ...  P , a little cautious now, looking around if SDS or others hear her n come looking ' pls open krishna ... look , its not funny, some one will come again n see n hear us... open ...' K chuckled 'apologize , then i will think of opening the door ...' P , smiling 'Ok baba...I ...' she stopped short as kesar came walking down the corridor ...'she looked at P , the closed door n her hands ...P , smiled weakly , embarrassed ... 'what happened P?' kesar inquired innocently, smiling shyly ... P , hid her hands behind her back n stuttered 'no , nothing ...di , u go n sleep ... ' K , thoroughly enjoying now, raised his voice 'apologize properly babu, then only i will think of letting u in ...' P's face flooded with color as she tried to smile at kesar ...  'urmmm...I am sorry baba , now happy ...' she said , her face a spectacle of embarrassment n shyness... K , thinking of teasing her more said ' not enough , say 'I lub u' too n u can come in ...'. P hit the door with her elbow , trying valiantly to keep a straight face ...Kesar giggled n went to her room ... P , her face tomato red , whispered dangerously to K through the door ...' u besharam ... ' K laughed n asked 'has ur Kesar didi gone ? '... P hit the door again ... K , still laughing , said ' say 'I lub u ' , then only i will open the door ...' P , smiled shyly n said ' I lub u baba...now can i come in ...?' ...

K opened the door ...P walked in , in controlled n measured steps n  smiled sensuously at K ... K's eyes glazed in desire , seeing the change in her body language ... P turned gracefully n closed the door ...  she turned back n gazed at K , her eyes teasing him ...K lost no time ...he pulled her to him , circling her in his arms , his hands at her waist ... 'so , i think a sweet punishment too will teach u not to paint my face with silly pastes like this ...' K said , tightening his grip on her ... P smiled seductively ... K bent his mouth to hers , but P covered his face with her hands n smeared his face with all the remaining paste on her hands , smiling n saying ' this is ur punishment for embarrassing ur wife in front of others ...' K , tried to avoid her hands but P was adamant ... she made sure he is covered in face pack n K caught hold of her hands n almost threw her to the bed ... he was on top of her as P tried to get up , pinning her hands to the bed ...P continue to struggle , both were laughing , which slowly subsided into throaty giggles as K said ' Now u r definitely going to pay for this ...'P smiled at him , looking at his face n  said ' pls leave me krishna , i have to apply face pack ...after that ...' K cut short her ' I will apply face pack on u ...' as he bend down to claim her mouth... P , arched up to him , her hands still pinned to her sides ... K rubbed his face all over hers , teasing her with his nose n mouth, both laughing n giggling again... 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasanitha7ashGC_arja-BugsBunny-heera1702simmi.friends03Snehal21Eden_luvsKriyaHamiSkyBruce_Lsuk4---Yemi---Anondo.RhussainramsotelstrapiyarapiyarirekrnSnigdha_Khanam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top