Teri Meri Scene Stories :)) - update pg 50

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi 😳

In lieu of a full OS or FF coz of shortage of free time ... i thought to open up the story telling to everyone 😛

Basically, the objective is to pick any scene from the show and give it a different twist to make it more entertaining than what was shown ...

it could be any romantic / naughty / fighting / emotional / funny scene...

Here 's a chance to complete the scenes that were cut off prematurely... or change a scene that didn't end as we would have liked... etc etc.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Updates on Pg 1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 13, 15, 18,19, 22, 27, 38, 40, 42, 48, 50

Edited by ---Yemi--- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After you, Yemi, you lead the way, please🤓
Yemi-IF thumbnail
I'll start ... inspired by the shenenigans in today's review thread due to the pic

**************************************************************************************************

the dance in the rain slowed to a stand still... both staring intently into each other's eyes...

he wants her hands on him so he directs her fingers to the buttons on his shirt ...

she obliges ... and runs her fingers over well defined pecs ... then the washboard flat abs with just enough tone & firmness to let you see the ridges peeping out without screaming **look at me... look at me... i'm a six pack abs** ...

she slowly caresses the light sprinkling of silky chest hair that forged a path down into regions better left unmentioned ... a few drops of rain water boldly traces that path and invited naughty fingers to follow it ...

the steamy heat their bodies are generating challenges the cool rain to keep up ...

the pulse hammering away at the base of his neck is an irresistible call that her lips gladly answer

a slow lick, a faint scrap of teeth  sends it into overdrive... he  retaliates by capturing her earlobes in a sensuous nibble ..

her knees buckle and he tightens his hold to keep her upright... but because he needs his hands free to partake in other more pleasurable quests, he backs her against the wall and encloses her in a cocoon of passion

she's now between a rock and a hard place.. literally !!!! 

she clutches his biceps for balance ... But that's wasn't enough of an anchor ... he unclasps her fingers from his arms and winds them around his neck instead...

then as he bends towards her trembling lips the camera slowly fades away

The end.. no precap  

🤣
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk4

After you, Yemi, you lead the way, please🤓

OK, then, i'm too impatient.
After K was released from jail after he was charged with Adarsh's murder.

K would have come home and taken a long hot shower, and of course P would have 'helped' him by lathering soap all over his body, and towelled him dry.
While he was brushing his teeth and shaving,  P quickly went and put on a black negligee and hid behind the bathroom door, so when he came out she jumped on him.  Both fell on the bedroom floor laughing.  They'd have a long hug, followed by him admiring her in the negligee.  He'd then proceed to give long hot kisses on her neck, then stand up and lift her onto the bed.
She would not be shy and she certainly wouldn't be lying there like a sack of potatoes.

hussainramso thumbnail
8 kisses at 8 am

K reached out to smooth a damp strand from her face she smiled shyly and glanced down... He took the opportunity to grab her waist and roll over on top of her pinning her to the bed. He bent down quickly to give her a long and sensuous kiss,she returned his kiss passionately, all the while moaning as his hands roved behind, before, between above... below😲😉😆

Just when P thot she couldn't hold back anymore they heard Dadi knocking at the door, " P hum ka bahut bhook lag rahi hai"🤣

Edited by meanreds - 11 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Foot bath water scene:

P finishes washes SDS feet and straightens up with the bowl ... SDS tells her to drink the water 🤢 

P is shocked  😲 😲 KN smirks's and sniffs his fingers 🤢 😆 ... SS is watching intently from the sideline, neither encouraging nor putting a stop to his wife's nautanki (opportunistic SOB)

K is seething.. walks up to P takes the bowl from her and is about to drink it when P stops him...requests K to give it back to her

K is confused and is about to argue but she asks him to trust her...

SDS & KN are looking smug in anticipation ... but  P walks outside with the dirty water and pours it in the flower bed 😈 👏 ... she returns to centerstage and SDS goes beserk... starts to berate P for her insolence...

P calmly tells her - Dirty water is meant to be poured away not ingested into a human body

SDS 😲 is about to slap P when K holds her hand and states in a cold voice - Dont you dare touch her ... would you drink GD's foot bath water? 🤢 🤢 i think not...so why are you asking your DIL to do it?

SS :rolleyes:

KN - :mad:

old kesar - :scared:

He then takes P hand and leads her to their room 😉

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WowLallntop,,Romantic,So cute,Mind-blowing&Hilarious😆😆Perfect weekend gift😛Plz continue Guys😳Wanna read one story about Kriya SR☺️
Yemi-IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

WowLallntop,,Romantic,So cute,Mind-blowing&Hilarious😆😆Perfect weekend gift😛Plz continue Guys😳Wanna read one story about Kriya SR☺️

ha! SR scene was 99.99% perfect ...no need for any tweaks Tongue 😆
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ---Yemi---

ha! SR scene was 99.99% perfect ...no need for any tweaks 😛 😆

but it was not 100%😆0.1%was missing😳And u can change the SR scene story too.like someone entered (Amma🤔)at terrace when KP was romancing🤣 Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 11 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

but it was not 100%😆0.1%was missing😳And u can change the SR scene story too.like someone entered (Amma🤔)at terrace when KP was romancing🤣

i'm wearing a new dress... dont want rotten tomatoes on me 🤣

the 0.1% deduction is for them blurring the camera just when it was getting interesting 🤓