Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 71)

Post Reply New Post

Page 71 of 152

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
This was the first time, shiv was shown thinking about her and jagya and he felt that they are still attached to each other. why else he would tell anandi that she can rethink about this marriage? I think shiv will slowly realise her temperament and he may also find his choti ma's words are true.

People in love or about to be married do not shake hands and say 'best friends'. shiv-anandi are not teenagers, at their age it is understood that trust is a much needed thing in marriagge.

when an episode is centred only around them, they make it dull and  boring with their bhashanbaji and I CAN UNDERSTAND dialogues. It looks fake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 71)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

This was the first time, shiv was shown thinking about her and jagya and he felt that they are still attached to each other. why else he would tell anandi that she can rethink about this marriage? I think shiv will slowly realise her temperament and he may also find his choti ma's words are true.

People in love or about to be married do not shake hands and say 'best friends'. shiv-anandi are not teenagers, at their age it is understood that trust is a much needed thing in marriagge.

when an episode is centred only around them, they make it dull and  boring with their bhashanbaji and I CAN UNDERSTAND dialogues. It looks fake.
I find Anandi very fake and boring. Shiv is not boring inspite of being a good person. It could be becoz
he doesn't give bhashan like Anandi.
Anandi is a gyani atma.

Edited by elasingh - 07 October 2012 at 9:01am

Shinya

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I find Anandi very fake and boring. Shiv is not boring inspite of being a good person. It could be becoz
he doesn't give bhashan like Anandi.
Anandi is a gyani atma.
right word "gyani atma.". She is tad boring because of her ' I am always right' disposition.

elasingh

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
@ Shinya Episodes become boring becoz it is hard to imagine
Anandi in a romantic role. Dekho aaj ke episode mein kaisa
dikhate hai.

Edited by elasingh - 08 October 2012 at 12:35am

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I have started hating Jagia's looks. He doesn't take bath ,doesn't shave and doesn't change his clothes.

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
CM has not gone. Still there to torture us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roshna-aajkalaparnauma

poiu123

Goldie

poiu123

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

People who are about to be married becuase of an arranged marriage  in India need not be in love before marriage . Also here they are calling themselves best friends which is quite good.
In some arranged marriages , there are a couple of meetings and a few phone convos and the couple gets married.
For Anandi its an Arranged Marriage , its only Shiv whose in love with her.

Edited by poiu123 - 08 October 2012 at 9:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roshna-Shinyaaajkalaparnaumatiny15

-Roshna-

-Roshna-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Enh... a romantic episode ruined by CM's shrillness.

After the near emasculation of the Shiv character in the panchayat episode (and thanks CVs for taking huge steps to recover from that), I really do not want to see him react politely to CM if he overhears the conversation. Shiv is by far my favourite character on telly and recent frequent departures from the core character that was established earlier are slightly bugging.

But given that CVs have always pleasantly surprised us, my hopes for a good resolution to this are high.

Waise
, what I'd really like Anandi to say to CM is - Lady, you don't know the half of it and, yes, my tazurba came in quite handy tonight.

Edited to add:

Actually, I want Shiv to stand up to CM more for himself than for Anandi. He's a grown man and I need to see he is not passively accepting of whatever his mommy says/does.

Edited by TheRedQueen - 08 October 2012 at 11:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkaldixie123aparnaumaelasingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top