Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 3 Page 152

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Surabhi - but I am not frustrated with characters...they make sense to me... I am frustrated about nonsensical repeat posts, also posters who post the same topics again and again!  Not to mention all the rumours and posters belittling actors and other members over it. 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 14 September 2012 at 7:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vandita97payalibm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Ok - I do have a character beef... I am frustrated the CVs gave Jugya shoes and clothes again...I wud prefer he ran around in that hospital gownROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vamitapayalibmsurabhi01adi2512

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
actually gusse mein log bashing kur jaate hain jo rule ke against hai to tabhi mod ne yeh thread banaya hai ki  apna gussa nikalo without bashing tumhe gussa nahi aata achhi baat hai pur jo apna frustration nikalna chahte hain gauri jagya anandi aur kisi bv character pur woh yahaan nikal sakte hain .maanlo  ki monday koi aisa bv character frustration paida kurta hai to to hum monday ko yahaan pur discuss kur sakte hain .

Edited by surabhi01 - 14 September 2012 at 7:45pm

mocking_birdpayalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by payalibm

Please provide some concrete examples of topics we are supposed to discuss here. Thank you.

ROFL  i can just feel your frustration swettuuu ...
perfect way to start the topic LOL  LOL  LOL

Oops do i sound frustratedROFLROFLROFL I asked Jhuleka to open a thread for "JaAn Reunion: Tears, Fears, Cheers - All Discussion here" ... She said there was no stickie spot for it.  Then this thread is opened about current situation...except I am unclear about what "current situation" is?  ROFLROFLROFL I am irritated about all the JaAn threads, all the Pratz is quiting threads, all the Anjuum leaving threads, ...but are we supposed to talk about all of here?  Is that the "current situation"?  That's quite the mandate for one thread!   And are we allowed to open repeat threads if they are "happy" threads?

Confused,
Anjana

P.S. I am also frustrated my non-angry character analysis thread became the happening discussion spot for advertisement of this thread!  Not that I didn't contribute to that off-topic exchange myself.  

P. P.S. Surabhi - that's i s not a complaint... we are still cool!

exctly you were not sounding frustrated in fact quit opposite and i cudnt stop myself from brusting out in laugh...thats why wrote a perfect way to start the topic...hahahhahaha ROFL  you really cracked me up...m stilll laughing ROFL  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Well ... Now lets see what cd b the befitting reply to CM by Anandi?
Invite ur frustrating replies...
I 'd say "why do you bother urself...of the things which u r not interested to find the truth?...sell ur brilliancy elsewhere"

AnjanaYYZsurabhi01

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Ok - I do have a character beef... I am frustrated the CVs gave Jugya shoes and clothes again...I wud prefer he ran around in that hospital gownROFLROFL

thats not fair anjeee...you only looked at clothes part Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry
i am all angry and frustrated and wana bang head on the wall... for such a slow pace and speed of rikshaw... why cv did that... Cry  Cry  Cry  it cud ahve been perfect advertisment of pighead rikshaw ROFL  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
"Yaadein - aake chale jaate...uske liye mein kya jeena chhodo do apke tarah?"  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYsreevaskpayalibmadi2512

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
yeh to kacchi sadak thi to gaadi ne speed nahi pakdi utni pur agar shehar mein hote to seedhe rikhshe wale ko behosh kur hi maante .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top