Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 152

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Yash I am not ok. He is the only man she knows and everything is happening too fast around her.

It is called throwing someone out of ur life and it is also obvious that Sanchi loves him a lot and how he used that love saying harshly "do I make myself clear." Mind you I am not defending Sanchi but she is what they made her.

Everything is happening too fast around her and she is not getting anytime to grasp the situation.

She does has her reservations abt Anandi but I dont think she is completely bad. After all she did say that she was feeling guilty of being rude to Anandi. Yash she needed time and she has not been given that.

Ela,

As always, you have a point, but tell me when a child becomes unreasonable how do you reason with that child?  Saanchi has been so spoilt that no amount of explanation would have helped, she ignores Mahi, treats her mother like a piece of unwanted furniture, Daddu as an old fag, only she has some trepidation for Choti Ma.  Shiv had to draw the line, could have used different words yes, but at the end of the day comes down to semantics doesn't it?  "This is the line, don't cross it", Angry  now how politely can you say it  Ermm ?

Digressing a bit, why is Ira so scared of Saanchi, is there some story there?  Coming up later?

Some of you are right, there will be some sort of a fracas where Saanchi will say she wants to marry Jughead because he is a divorcee and there will be big time tamasha around that, ending up in Saanchi realising her mistake Big smileBig smileBig smile

Remember  Shahrukh Khan said "when there is  no happy ending that means picture abhi baaki hain" mere dost Wink . 

But before that (and this is my bombshell of tonite before I go to bed, I have to get up very early tomorrow) my prediction is Anandi will emerge out of the railway ghotala as a heroine, as she will single handedly get Shiv out of jail, figure out what happened and establish right from wrong and all we humans will say Wah Wah, Wah Wah.  I said this to  my friend, but did not seem to make any serious impact on her, hoping to find with you.  LOLLOLLOL

YP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 151)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Ela,

As always, you have a point, but tell me when a child becomes unreasonable how do you reason with that child?  Saanchi has been so spoilt that no amount of explanation would have helped, she ignores Mahi, treats her mother like a piece of unwanted furniture, Daddu as an old fag, only she has some trepidation for Choti Ma.  Shiv had to draw the line, could have used different words yes, but at the end of the day comes down to semantics doesn't it?  "This is the line, don't cross it", Angry  now how politely can you say it  Ermm ?

Sanchi is no doubt spoilt and she ignores Mahi like the rest of Shekhar family. Even his mom is more worried for Shiv's happiness. Ira is hardly an assertive woman and Daddu knows only food.
Yes Shiv needs to draw the line and he had 4 months for his art and craft.

Digressing a bit, why is Ira so scared of Saanchi, is there some story there?  Coming up later?

I dont think so.

Some of you are right, there will be some sort of a fracas where Saanchi will say she wants to marry Jughead because he is a divorcee and there will be big time tamasha around that, ending up in Saanchi realising her mistake Big smileBig smileBig smile

Remember  Shahrukh Khan said "when there is  no happy ending that means picture abhi baaki hain" mere dost Wink . 

But before that (and this is my bombshell of tonite before I go to bed, I have to get up very early tomorrow) my prediction is Anandi will emerge out of the railway ghotala as a heroine, as she will single handedly get Shiv out of jail, figure out what happened and establish right from wrong and all we humans will say Wah Wah, Wah Wah.  I said this to  my friend, but did not seem to make any serious impact on her, hoping to find with you.  LOLLOLLOL

YP
No dear it will be Jagia who will confess his mistakes.LOL

[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyaYash.Pal

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

why should all the humans say wah wah wah to her?Tongue 

First of all its crazy to show that without any warrant a collector is arrested in his home.

what did he do? take bribe from the railway contractors? Or did jagya transfer money to some minister's bank account from collector's office account in order to prove that shiv bribed somebody to pass his railway tender??

Yes, anandi will run to collector's house with haldi on her body and try to save him, another crap idea to prove her  mahan... this I agree.   LOLLOL

Maybe sanchi will say wah wah to her...LOL
However, shiv does come across as an immature officer like a puppet ...LOL

Yash.Palelasingh

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Shiv's character is making mistakes after mistakes and I nolonger admire him as much as I used to.
He has become too docile .

ShinyaYash.Pal

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Shiv's character is making mistakes after mistakes and I nolonger admire him as much as I used to.

The after effect of "maine pyar kiya"

Shinyaelasingh

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

CVs has earlier tried to show that Shiv and Sanchi share a very close relationship but today the way

Shiv handled Sanchi, it was insensitive. No Shiv I didn't expect this from you.

It was as if you were throwing Sanchi out of ur life and you are behaving as if you nolonger need

anyone in ur life who is opposed to ur would be wife.

She is a teenager  and till today you have been  the only man in her life and you treating her like this

is wrong.

Was a bit harsh, yes, but Saanchi was becoming hysterical.  He drew the line, thus far and no farther.  I was okay with that.
Yash dear, no, you shouldn't be okay with that. You should be okay only when shiv slaps her hard across her face ,  ain't it? 
LOL

Arrey Shinya, what have I done yaar?  Shiv was rude aur attack hum par?   OuchUnhappy

Shinyaelasingh

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
what shiv need to be done that time instead take a stand.. he is man of action and can tolerate that silly things..why heed to done that time...yes . he should break a marriage said tata bye to singhs.. & hy need to slap across a face.. when he made thing settle out.. he is right according to situation.. sanchi choose to ignore all the things that elder told her.. even samudai viah not effected to her she insulted that concept.. what she done shout and insult all the members in family. .still shiv to need to offer her chocolate isnt it.. Silly and for her..  choosing bride for him its her ego.. then love for brother.. his choice is not important to her.. then what he did with it ok with me.. 

Edited by DonIsback - 20 November 2012 at 3:20am

Shaista33AnjanaYYZ

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

The after effect of "maine pyar kiya"
No, that is the after effect of "pyar me andha" ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top