Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 152

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhach

Originally posted by smriti81

Originally posted by poiu123

Jagya did plot to break Anandi's marriage. All those references to their intimacy in front of Shiv was deliberate to make S insecure.
Again the railway file tampering was deliberate to put Shiv in trouble.
His attempts might have been stupid but the intention was wrong.

Not to mention grabbing Anandi's hand repeatedly under the guise of amnesia, forcing her to play his beendhni and when his amnesia plot got caught by Shiv then trying to emotionally blackmail S & grovelling at his feet to return his Anandi. If all this is not plotting what is? It's really amazing how people are hell bent on white washing Jagiya's character out here. 
 I think the FS should be renamed Jagiya- the underdog AT!LOL
Anandi never took care of her mom and dad...why...because she cannot afford the luxary life of haveli at her poor parental home...I will never call it plotting by Anandi...Wink

Exactly, she never took care of her poor parents being the only daughter but voluntarily agreed to take care of jagya and act as his wife and allowed him to touch her hands...LOLLOL

Plotting is to plan secretly...ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 148)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smriti81

smriti81

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
...LOL
[/QUOTE]
Anandi never took care of her mom and dad...why...because she cannot afford the luxary life of haveli at her poor parental home...I will never call it plotting by Anandi...Wink
[/QUOTE]

Exactly, she never took care of her poor parents being the only daughter but voluntarily agreed to take care of jagya and act as his wife and allowed him to touch her hands...LOLLOL

Plotting is to plan secretly...ROFL 

[/QUOTE]

Should have known...Counter Offensive is Defense of the Last Resort! Ghoom Phir ke Gaddi Anandi par hi atak jayegi! LOLLOL!!!!!! And please carry on defending the poor, pathetic bal var by all means...after all he is entitled to his own phangurldom!!! 
With a heavy heart I shall curb my desire to have the last word...ROFLROFL

Edited by smriti81 - 18 November 2012 at 7:20pm

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Why do people have so much sympathy for jagya and lot f criticism for anandi ?

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Why do people have so much sympat

hy for jagya and lot f criticism for anandi ?

Becoz Jagia and Shiv are close to my heart and Shiv doesn't

need sympathy.

Shinya

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Who criticize Anandi by the way LOL

Edited by elasingh - 18 November 2012 at 11:56pm

Shinya

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
the day anandi goes to live with shekars for me the charm of bv will be lost, as much as they might be nce they for me are not bv!! none of the ppl have that much charm or interat in plot to grab attention, i will miss the singhs!! and another thing jagya wanted ot tell sid usiwaqt but in the heat of them oment he just went away, his comnig back means that he is redeeming and i owuld like him to actually redeem himslef, if a bv girl can have a second chance and then they cld also show that how bv impacts BOTH boy and girl and how ppl can turn and mend thier ways!! i wlkd like bhairo and sumitra to finally be able to live with ither own kid!! not be ashamed of upbrigng so i feel it is time that jaggu is redemed

what ii dnt want is bv to turn into a susral anandi ka show - where it is shwn how she is winnng hearts of susral and singhs at backwend!! also what i dnt want is jaggu to be used by  sanchi to make a point that when shiv married a divorcee i will also marry a divrocee i dnt want sumi to have a rde bahu again!! let sanbchi exit, let jaggu redeem and thnik opf some  other plot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti..UDEY

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

the day anandi goes to live with shekars for me the charm of bv will be lost, as much as they might be nce they for me are not bv!! none of the ppl have that much charm or interat in plot to grab attention, i will miss the singhs!! and another thing jagya wanted ot tell sid usiwaqt but in the heat of them oment he just went away, his comnig back means that he is redeeming and i owuld like him to actually redeem himslef, if a bv girl can have a second chance and then they cld also show that how bv impacts BOTH boy and girl and how ppl can turn and mend thier ways!! i wlkd like bhairo and sumitra to finally be able to live with ither own kid!! not be ashamed of upbrigng so i feel it is time that jaggu is redemed

what ii dnt want is bv to turn into a susral anandi ka show - where it is shwn how she is winnng hearts of susral and singhs at backwend!! also what i dnt want is jaggu to be used by  sanchi to make a point that when shiv married a divorcee i will also marry a divrocee i dnt want sumi to have a rde bahu again!! let sanbchi exit, let jaggu redeem and thnik opf some  other plot

Agree with you on all 3 counts.

leo4ever

stuti..

stuti..

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Did you say this aloud?! Careful. One might be immediately, classed, judged and assorted into insensitive uncouth. How may we forget innumerable miseries that a Balvivah had ripped on her? How can we 'forgive' this pighead betrayer, scoundrel, rascal? He must be trampled, squashed and ground to the dust under the shining boot of new handsome entry. Welcome aboard. The FAmily has turned here. See entire village is turned into a district at the welcome. Get to a side singhs. Grandeur has arrived. Make way, 'old' habits- move on. Ideals are here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYmahi12leo4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top