Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 152

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=bhach]

If the story has something like this...I will be the first one to send a bouquet to cv teamWinkWinkWink
I will be more happy to see that Jagya helps the singh family to move on rather singh family helping Jagya to move...[/QUOTE]
it looks like ..have cvs any option other than  not reuniting family LOLi guess all the bashing they got for Jagaya 's negative track was only for this purpose don't close these doors otherwise why people will say redeem Jagaya ROFLi think both will help each other that will be good their distances will lessen and they will move on 

Edited by mahi12 - 17 November 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalShinyaelasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 146)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhach

@Mahi...Is Singh family a broken grieving family...WinkWink

Are they really worried about Jagya..Have they ever shown any family member even remembering him or having any thought where he is..

I was expecting Nandu remembers him..but he is already "bribed" by Shiv..

Shaguna s son was treated by Jagya...Shyam and whole family even does not know where he is..

Everybody celebrated Diwali...

Singhs have lost their inner sight..they are selfish to the inner core of their  heart..they will allow or use Jagya when they want...LOLLOLLOL

As always Bhach dear, you go off on a tangent.  Bhairon is shown as a person of principle, DS is not, Besant does not count. The examples you give are okay, but just because a criminal (and may be you will get hurt by this but J is a criminal) treats a few family members, does not wash away his paap.  I have forgotten exactly but Jekyll was good and Hyde was bad, or the other way around.  But Bad phir bhee Bad hota hain, no?  There is a word called NIYAAT.  J's niyyat is kharab.  Before you launch another attack, you do remember don't you that initially J is the one who had left the family abode, now why are you crying?  Mafee phir bhi mili, toh kya kiya sahebzada ne? Plotted to break Anandi's marriage and went to DS with a begging bowl, vaghera. . .

Zara dheer stheer ho kar ke sochiye, main aapse Anandi ke liye pyar jataane no nahi keh raha hoon, magar jo sach hain jaisa ki J is a criminal, woh sachi hain, itna keh dijeiye.  Bus.  Baki charcha hum karte rahenge.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalaparnauma

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Jagia didn't walk out on his family. Infact his family broke all relations with him.

devraniharishaajkal

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Originally posted by bhach

@Mahi...Is Singh family a broken grieving family...WinkWink

Are they really worried about Jagya..Have they ever shown any family member even remembering him or having any thought where he is..

I was expecting Nandu remembers him..but he is already "bribed" by Shiv..

Shaguna s son was treated by Jagya...Shyam and whole family even does not know where he is..

Everybody celebrated Diwali...

Singhs have lost their inner sight..they are selfish to the inner core of their  heart..they will allow or use Jagya when they want...LOLLOLLOL

As always Bhach dear, you go off on a tangent.  Bhairon is shown as a person of principle, DS is not, Besant does not count. The examples you give are okay, but just because a criminal (and may be you will get hurt by this but J is a criminal) treats a few family members, does not wash away his paap.  I have forgotten exactly but Jekyll was good and Hyde was bad, or the other way around.  But Bad phir bhee Bad hota hain, no?  There is a word called NIYAAT.  J's niyyat is kharab.  Before you launch another attack, you do remember don't you that initially J is the one who had left the family abode, now why are you crying?  Mafee phir bhi mili, toh kya kiya sahebzada ne? Plotted to break Anandi's marriage and went to DS with a begging bowl, vaghera. . .

Zara dheer stheer ho kar ke sochiye, main aapse Anandi ke liye pyar jataane no nahi keh raha hoon, magar jo sach hain jaisa ki J is a criminal, woh sachi hain, itna keh dijeiye.  Bus.  Baki charcha hum karte rahenge.

Sorry my friend...I evaluate the character comparing and putting them in real situations. For me,  Anandi has many qualities, she is better than Jagya, but I can not call her a great , the reason being she is portayed as "super HUMAN BEING". 
Couple of days ago, in a group , the leader asked what you want to be..some one said mahatama ,or Subhas  chander etc..but one said I want to be  spiderman..I want to fly from one building to another in seconds blah blah...everyone laughed.

The resaon I gave you this example is that we always want to see the reality, but what Aandi is doing, it s all millions miles away from reality. That pinches me. People say that Jgaya s character is tarnished or dented but to me  Anandi s unrealistic activities are deterioating not only her chgaracter but also taking away the beauty of serial.
They have made J criminal, theif...and he will be shown more negative in the coming episodes.

devraniharishShinyaelasingh

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I dont think anandi is mahaan, unrealistic...whatever she does she does for the family she loves...yes she doesa bit for thesociety...just becoz she does not give back answers she cannot become mahaan... she has lots of patience and is sweet thats it...i can call only people like mahatma gandhi, poet bharathiyar, mothrr teresa mahaan...they did not think abt their own families they lived for the society...those are mahaan people...anandii is just sweet and patient...thats it...not mahaan in any standards...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalShinyaaparnaumaelasingh

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

I dont think anandi is mahaan, unrealistic...whatever she does she does for the family she loves...yes she doesa bit for thesociety...just becoz she does not give back answers she cannot become mahaan... she has lots of patience and is sweet thats it...i can call only people like mahatma gandhi, poet bharathiyar, mothrr teresa mahaan...they did not think abt their own families they lived for the society...those are mahaan people...anandii is just sweet and patient...thats it...not mahaan in any standards...

Im Sorry Im  not agree with you Confused Anandi is totally unrealistic Smile

aajkalShinyaelasingh

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devraniharish

What crap.  So is Sharukh Khan in Don, so is Akshay Kumar in Rowdy Rathore, so was Ranbir Kapoor etc etc, I can go on.  So let us boycott all unreal movies and serials.

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUDDH

Originally posted by devraniharish

What crap.  So is Sharukh Khan in Don, so is Akshay Kumar in Rowdy Rathore, so was Ranbir Kapoor etc etc, I can go on.  So let us boycott all unreal movies and serials.

I m totally agree with you Big smile

aajkalShinya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top