Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 152

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhach

Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Originally posted by elasingh

What I like abt Sanchi is that she is completely blunt abt her
emotions, even if she is wrong..

AKA (also known as) badtameezi ?
Because she does not like Anandi... .so she is badtameez...No my friend please respect it s difference of opinion..chill my friend.. be cool...you are on frustation thread LOLLOLLOLLOL ..I like ur posts..please be active on this forum...

I am just imagining what would have been the reaction of our dear friends if saanchi was supporting the ruling party and was rude to the opposition party (jagya and gauri)?
Would she be labelled as 'badtmeez' or a 'great leader in the making'?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYYash.Palaajkalelasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 145)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Originally posted by elasingh

What I like abt Sanchi is that she is completely blunt abt her
emotions, even if she is wrong..

AKA (also known as) badtameezi ?
Because she does not like Anandi... .so she is badtameez...No my friend please respect it s difference of opinion..chill my friend.. be cool...you are on frustation thread LOL ..I like ur posts..please be active on this forum...

I am just imagining what would have been the reaction of our dear friends if saanchi was supporting the ruling party and was rude to the opposition party (jagya and gauri)?
Would she be labelled as 'badtmeez' or a 'great leader in the making'?

Shinya, tum bhee na Wink  kahan kee baat kahan pouccha diya !!  Good morning.

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalShinya

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I feel for poor creatives ..if they make Jagaya do wrong he is  critcized fine but  if cvs make him do any right work again some members say no he cannot do so wonder what they should do of him ?Confused ...i wonder  with his recent confession of railway con is there any effect coming on Shiv's hero giri? ..anything happened to him ?will he become any less ?..is AnSh marriage breaking No  so what is the problem ?even if lets say Shiv becomes Sherlock Holmes and finds out who did the changing in document  then again Jagaya will have to confess himself he did  that act and Shiv wasn't involved with him in this otherwise has shiv got any proof to prove him innocent as all the persons who used the computer did that  with his permission so in every situation Jagaya will confess himself that he did that and shiv wasn't involved with him so what is the issue if he did it on his own without anyone's making him ?as for Jagaya's punishment it will be less this is the fear for members then i think even in actual he is not getting any severe punishment ..cvs if i am not wrong have only shown him making changes in a soft copy of document but didn't do any fraud for real did he transfer all money in Shiv's account or in his account  LOLNo so when there is no actual fraud then punishment will also not be equal to that ...neither this is all is shown to prove him mahaan this only a first step to his redemption if cvs use it properly correcting the wrong he did the best way for anyone'e true repentance and redemption and probably this will open doors for the broken grieving family to be  reuniting once again ..is it so wrong ?No so really i don't understand why there is complaining on this here Sleepy

Edited by mahi12 - 17 November 2012 at 10:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

@Mahi...Is Singh family a broken grieving family...WinkWink

Are they really worried about Jagya..Have they ever shown any family member even remembering him or having any thought where he is..

I was expecting Nandu remembers him..but he is already "bribed" by Shiv..

Shaguna s son was treated by Jagya...Shyam and whole family even does not know where he is..

Everybody celebrated Diwali...

Singhs have lost their inner sight..they are selfish to the inner core of their  heart..they will allow or use Jagya when they want...LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishShinyaelasingh

AdorableAnusha

AdorableAnusha

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Mahi ...the issue is great Shiv cannot be saved by anyone ..only this the problem of complaining and i wonder is great man being saved by anyone No...he can come out of this mess but before hero jee tries villain jee realized he did wrong and confessed his wrong deed himself thus not letting hero jee come out of this mess on his own as per the article but thing  is hero jee is really not under any ehsaan ...he is and will be as great as ever so is his heroine jee but villain jee seems to be clearing the mess he made now every person in the world has right to clean his house from mess so villain jee probably is trying to clean his soul from mess trying to correct what he wrong he did and now i don't see what is wrong in it ..arey bhai shiv was is and always will be great his greatness is not affected but its only cvs minor attempt to do something good of villain jee who wasn't villain from day one LOLand cvs thought probably they can do something of him too and to keep singhs role  in future story as Anandi is moving out so what will happen of singhs if Jagaya  wont confess his own wrong doings is there any way to give hope to family he is changing LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12aajkaltiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Are they really worried about Jagya..Have they ever shown any family member even remembering him or having any thought where he is..

Shaguna s son was treated by Jagya...Shyam and whole family even does not know where he is..

Singhs have lost their inner sight..they are selfish to the inner core of their  heart..they will allow or use Jagya when they want...LOLLOLLOL

i have seen them crying many times even not so long ago the so harsh papa jee was also crying holding his photo chup chup k taking care of him when he got swine flu have a heartiest desire to hug him ..on last friday's episode sugna was imagining him in place of nandu on bhai dooj  was emotional you must know she is still collecting all rakhis and threads for him ..let him do some great work they will bring him back home dhok baja k LOLand will shower all laad pyar on him ...this serial is not ending so singhs will do all they can for Jagaya to help him move in his life so hopefully your complains will be rested then LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 17 November 2012 at 12:14pm

aajkaltiny15

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

i have seen them crying many times even not so long ago the so harsh papa jee was also crying holding his photo chup chup k taking care of him when he got swine flu have a heartiest desire to hug him ..on last friday's episode sugna was imagining him in place of nandu on bhai dooj  was emotional you must know she is still collecting all rakhis and threads for him ..let him do some great work they will bring him back home dhok baja k LOLand will shower all laad pyar on him ...this serial is not ending so singhs will do all they can for Jagaya to help him move in his life so hopefully your complains will be rested then LOL
If the story has something like this...I will be the first one to send a bouquet to cv teamWinkWinkWink
I will be more happy to see that Jagya helps the singh family to move on rather singh family helping Jagya to move...

Shinyaelasingh

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilly2

@Mahi ...the issue is great Shiv cannot be saved by anyone ..only this the problem of complaining and i wonder is great man being saved by anyone No...he can come out of this mess but before hero jee tries villain jee realized he did wrong and confessed his wrong deed himself thus not letting hero jee come out of this mess on his own as per the article but thing  is hero jee is really not under any ehsaan ...he is and will be as great as ever so is his heroine jee but villain jee seems to be clearing the mess he made now every person in the world has right to clean his house from mess so villain jee probably is trying to clean his soul from mess trying to correct what he wrong he did and now i don't see what is wrong in it ..arey bhai shiv was is and always will be great his greatness is not affected but its only cvs minor attempt to do something good of villain jee who wasn't villain from day one LOLand cvs thought probably they can do something of him too and to keep singhs role  in future story as Anandi is moving out so what will happen of singhs if Jagaya  wont confess his own wrong doings is there any way to give hope to family he is changing LOL
why people are mixing up words  saving and favorLOL ...if i do wrong to you you land in trouble because of me i then realize i don't want any trouble for you  i confess ..it was i who did wrong and i confess  my wrong deed you come out mess then what i am doing  correcting my mistake as well as SAVING you from trouble because of me ..my confession is bringing you out of mess you are being Saved from trouble so what it will be called ? Saving  ..SAVING Savior  is just a word used.. bringing  the person out of trouble .but that doesn't necessarily mean FAVOR ..favor is not  done when you are involved in the wrong deed when Jagaya  himself made the mess so he is not doing any Favor on shiv but he is indeed saving him from trouble ..whats wrong in using the word savior ..Confusedis there any other  word that can be  used in its place  Helping LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 17 November 2012 at 1:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top