Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 152

pagli14

Groupbie

pagli14

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshBendre

Originally posted by elasingh

I can't understand why all the ppl have to praise Anandi? If I don't like her ,so I dont. Why some members become personal?
arey ela dearie nothing like that everyone has there favourites and have their own opinions.. this is a discussion forum.. everyone will discuss n try to prove their point of view.. phir hee toh mazaa ayega.. 

abt everyone liking anandi is good in a way as it proves that forum members have all positive thinkng. they like n appreciate what is positive n good in the show n dislike the negative things/ characters...

ab ramayan main sabko ram kyun pasand hai iska answer toh nahi de sakte naa

Madam ,Ramayan is a hindu epic, not a serial.Please refrain from using such examples. If you dont have faith that does not mean others dont have .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 10)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I seriousely have started thinking ki main khud ko express  nahi kar pati hoon . Hense I m misunderstood. Dear Pagli , I dont like or dislike Anandi. I m neutral and I want only  2 jodis in this serial- Gaga and Ansh. Shiv ke liye Anandi se accha koi nahi hai.
           I cant sing songs in her praise but I do appreciate her sometimes even though I can't relate to her. I have started watching this serial on 14th may.

Edited by elasingh - 15 September 2012 at 9:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdAsh_Storytelleraparnauma

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedtiny15

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Ash i have not written that. Plz read carefully.

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Far b it for me to Support Gauri.  But, Y the HELL should she ask J back?  Good riddance to bad rubbish.  He's Haram Khor!  INGRATE!  Namak Halal!  He betrays the hands that feed him.  G supported him and took care of him and his ladesar lifestyle and he could not forgive a few lies?  Hello - he treated his own family like crap first, didn't stop her at the time when she was treating them like shit infront of her, and after lying in the name of love for 5 yrs complains that G did the sameSilly  if J thinks his contact is forgivable then G's definitely is.  Aur Y chase after a mard who walks out on u?  Woh call kiya to check on G after humiliating her in front of all & sundry?  Nahi - so y should she?  
ConfusedAnjana i believe you have written this post in too much frustration LOLotherwise it is not right ...ConfusedJagaya  stopped Gauri many times not to behave badly to his family she knew very well ...this is not fair to say he never stopped her...in fact very wrong because if you see their first haveli visit after marriage Gauri tried to misbehave with all many times but each time she got blasting from Jagaya still she went ahead so he is not at fault for this he never stopped her before thats why she did so .? wrong to say ..call him whatever but he don't take any tom dick or harry insulting his family and Gauri knew it very well thats why she was so scared of her jaitser visit not to be revealed in front of him otherwise this thing was not that big of bhairo fianancing her education ..

if he did wrong with her he lied to her during his college days later when she came to know she did lots of hungama in front of him he earned forgiveness from her told her he will do anything for her left everyone for her she didnt give him free chance but after he earned forgiveness from her on contrary what she did ..? is this her first mistake ?.if she supported and helped him with money she rubbed that on his face how to use to my money .made him feel inferior .she ruined his career if she would be sincere she would have filed application for him that would be her being good wife true lover but she did that bakwaas in front of dean that made dean sure to debarr Jagaya ..she confessed he forgave her but later it has been she completely forgetting her mistake continuosly taunting him you runined your career but how many time he taunted her ?Confusedhe too supported her after her miscarriage helped her in MS exam preparation  despite her not listening to him for  driving in pregnancy result miscarriage but how many times he taunted her for not listening to him ?She ruined his career he was helping her in exam preparation how many times he should forgive her on his own ..is this her first mistake? ...how many times she insulted him in public and alone? countless times  ..did he leave her for that no how many times she asked forgiveness ? very less but he forgave her again back to same ..what she did with badi massi , her miscarriage , her runing his career ..each time he made a compromise with her ok she loves me i love her ..but now when the reality will open to him all her love shove was to keep him away from his family ..she was continuously lying cheating him using him like a tool against his family ..all her works in which he blindly believed she is doing it for his welfare but she was doing it to keep him away from his family ..that family to whom he is dying to go back and Gauri knows all .

what you think after knowing this he should do shower flowers on her? ..does he have no right to be angry on her ...and  she is not accepting her fault at all .no remorse no shame for even lying to her husband , for her this action ..she is fighting back yes i did i dont care for you ..now what is left for him to stay with her when she proved to him she don't care for him ..she is at fault ask forgiveness from him he too did or she cannot even do so ?what she is doing ..why he should call her and ask her how are you darling after my anger on you are you fine ?LOLshe did wrong why not give a call and apologize ..sorry i hurted you .all duties is his.. Gauri has no duty? no responsibility ?she betrayed his trust big time now not he so she should  try to rebuild it ...but what she is doing a doctor calls her her husband is in terrible condition in hospital and she is saying i don't have time don't tell me...what kind of attitude is this ?yes he did wrong but for that all people have got birth right to do wrong with him betray his trust use him like whatever play around with his feelings .play around with him.?..he is guilty in front of Anandi and his family ..he hasn't earned their forgiveness their trust yet ...but he is no guilty in front of Gauri ...for his mistake towards Gauri..he earned her forgiveness and trust ..he  rectified his mistake by trying to give her all and forgiving her so many times for her mistakes without her asking forgiveness she lost him by her further  mistakes she cheated so now she needs to make up for it not he ...

Edited by mahi12 - 15 September 2012 at 10:47am

saba113kikyotiny15

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
My major frustration with the show - Why Shiv was brought in to the story so early on even  before the divorce became final?
Now the entire focus shifted ANSH and Shiv's large family Annadi's new in laws.

Why can't they have shown as Anandi moving on post her divorce getting her confidence back putting her life in order and then bring in Mr Magnificient? It would have been so much better.We wouldn't have DS resorting to plotting and then manipulating Bhago to emotionally blackmail A.

AnjanaYYZAsh_Storytellerpoiu123

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedaparnauma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top