Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: YashpalDhavan

Was a bit harsh, yes, but Saanchi was becoming hysterical.  He drew the line, thus far and no farther.  I was okay with that.

Yash dear, no, you shouldn't be okay with that. You should be okay only when shiv slaps her hard across her face ,  ain't it? 
😆
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Yash I am not ok. He is the only man she knows and everything is happening too fast around her.

It is called throwing someone out of ur life and it is also obvious that Sanchi loves him a lot and how he used that love saying harshly "do I make myself clear." Mind you I am not defending Sanchi but she is what they made her.

Everything is happening too fast around her and she is not getting anytime to grasp the situation.

She does has her reservations abt Anandi but I dont think she is completely bad. After all she did say that she was feeling guilty of being rude to Anandi. Yash she needed time and she has not been given that.

Ela,

As always, you have a point, but tell me when a child becomes unreasonable how do you reason with that child?  Saanchi has been so spoilt that no amount of explanation would have helped, she ignores Mahi, treats her mother like a piece of unwanted furniture, Daddu as an old fag, only she has some trepidation for Choti Ma.  Shiv had to draw the line, could have used different words yes, but at the end of the day comes down to semantics doesn't it?  "This is the line, don't cross it", ðŸ˜Ą  now how politely can you say it  ðŸĪ” ?

Digressing a bit, why is Ira so scared of Saanchi, is there some story there?  Coming up later?

Some of you are right, there will be some sort of a fracas where Saanchi will say she wants to marry Jughead because he is a divorcee and there will be big time tamasha around that, ending up in Saanchi realising her mistake 😃😃😃

Remember  Shahrukh Khan said "when there is  no happy ending that means picture abhi baaki hain" mere dost ðŸ˜‰ . 

But before that (and this is my bombshell of tonite before I go to bed, I have to get up very early tomorrow) my prediction is Anandi will emerge out of the railway ghotala as a heroine, as she will single handedly get Shiv out of jail, figure out what happened and establish right from wrong and all we humans will say Wah Wah, Wah Wah.  I said this to  my friend, but did not seem to make any serious impact on her, hoping to find with you.  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

YP

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ela,

As always, you have a point, but tell me when a child becomes unreasonable how do you reason with that child?  Saanchi has been so spoilt that no amount of explanation would have helped, she ignores Mahi, treats her mother like a piece of unwanted furniture, Daddu as an old fag, only she has some trepidation for Choti Ma.  Shiv had to draw the line, could have used different words yes, but at the end of the day comes down to semantics doesn't it?  "This is the line, don't cross it", ðŸ˜Ą  now how politely can you say it  ðŸĪ” ?

Sanchi is no doubt spoilt and she ignores Mahi like the rest of Shekhar family. Even his mom is more worried for Shiv's happiness. Ira is hardly an assertive woman and Daddu knows only food.
Yes Shiv needs to draw the line and he had 4 months for his art and craft.

Digressing a bit, why is Ira so scared of Saanchi, is there some story there?  Coming up later?

I dont think so.

Some of you are right, there will be some sort of a fracas where Saanchi will say she wants to marry Jughead because he is a divorcee and there will be big time tamasha around that, ending up in Saanchi realising her mistake 😃😃😃

Remember  Shahrukh Khan said "when there is  no happy ending that means picture abhi baaki hain" mere dost ðŸ˜‰ . 

But before that (and this is my bombshell of tonite before I go to bed, I have to get up very early tomorrow) my prediction is Anandi will emerge out of the railway ghotala as a heroine, as she will single handedly get Shiv out of jail, figure out what happened and establish right from wrong and all we humans will say Wah Wah, Wah Wah.  I said this to  my friend, but did not seem to make any serious impact on her, hoping to find with you.  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

YP
No dear it will be Jagia who will confess his mistakes.😆

[/QUOTE]
Shinya thumbnail

why should all the humans say wah wah wah to her?😛 

First of all its crazy to show that without any warrant a collector is arrested in his home.

what did he do? take bribe from the railway contractors? Or did jagya transfer money to some minister's bank account from collector's office account in order to prove that shiv bribed somebody to pass his railway tender??

Yes, anandi will run to collector's house with haldi on her body and try to save him, another crap idea to prove her  mahan... this I agree.   ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Maybe sanchi will say wah wah to her...😆
However, shiv does come across as an immature officer like a puppet ...😆

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shiv's character is making mistakes after mistakes and I nolonger admire him as much as I used to.
He has become too docile .
Yash.Pal thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Shiv's character is making mistakes after mistakes and I nolonger admire him as much as I used to.

He has become too docile .

The after effect of "maine pyar kiya"
Yash.Pal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

Yash dear, no, you shouldn't be okay with that. You should be okay only when shiv slaps her hard across her face ,  ain't it? 
😆

Arrey Shinya, what have I done yaar?  Shiv was rude aur attack hum par?   ðŸ˜”

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what shiv need to be done that time instead take a stand.. he is man of action and can tolerate that silly things..why heed to done that time...yes . he should break a marriage said tata bye to singhs.. & hy need to slap across a face.. when he made thing settle out.. he is right according to situation.. sanchi choose to ignore all the things that elder told her.. even samudai viah not effected to her she insulted that concept.. what she done shout and insult all the members in family. .still shiv to need to offer her chocolate isnt it.. ðŸĪŠ and for her..  choosing bride for him its her ego.. then love for brother.. his choice is not important to her.. then what he did with it ok with me.. Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
Shinya thumbnail

The after effect of "maine pyar kiya"

No, that is the after effect of "pyar me andha" ...😆
Shinya thumbnail

Arrey Shinya, what have I done yaar?  Shiv was rude aur attack hum par?   ðŸ˜”

Ab toh attack ke upar attack hi honge...😆