Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
...😆
Anandi never took care of her mom and dad...why...because she cannot afford the luxary life of haveli at her poor parental home...I will never call it plotting by Anandi...😉

Exactly, she never took care of her poor parents being the only daughter but voluntarily agreed to take care of jagya and act as his wife and allowed him to touch her hands...😆😆

Plotting is to plan secretly...🤣 

Should have known...Counter Offensive is Defense of the Last Resort! Ghoom Phir ke Gaddi Anandi par hi atak jayegi! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†!!!!!! And please carry on defending the poor, pathetic bal var by all means...after all he is entitled to his own phangurldom!!! 
With a heavy heart I shall curb my desire to have the last word...🤣🤣
Edited by smriti81 - 11 years ago
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why do people have so much sympathy for jagya and lot f criticism for anandi ?
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Why do people have so much sympat

hy for jagya and lot f criticism for anandi ?

Becoz Jagia and Shiv are close to my heart and Shiv doesn't

need sympathy.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who criticize Anandi by the way 😆 Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the day anandi goes to live with shekars for me the charm of bv will be lost, as much as they might be nce they for me are not bv!! none of the ppl have that much charm or interat in plot to grab attention, i will miss the singhs!! and another thing jagya wanted ot tell sid usiwaqt but in the heat of them oment he just went away, his comnig back means that he is redeeming and i owuld like him to actually redeem himslef, if a bv girl can have a second chance and then they cld also show that how bv impacts BOTH boy and girl and how ppl can turn and mend thier ways!! i wlkd like bhairo and sumitra to finally be able to live with ither own kid!! not be ashamed of upbrigng so i feel it is time that jaggu is redemed

what ii dnt want is bv to turn into a susral anandi ka show - where it is shwn how she is winnng hearts of susral and singhs at backwend!! also what i dnt want is jaggu to be used by  sanchi to make a point that when shiv married a divorcee i will also marry a divrocee i dnt want sumi to have a rde bahu again!! let sanbchi exit, let jaggu redeem and thnik opf some  other plot
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

the day anandi goes to live with shekars for me the charm of bv will be lost, as much as they might be nce they for me are not bv!! none of the ppl have that much charm or interat in plot to grab attention, i will miss the singhs!! and another thing jagya wanted ot tell sid usiwaqt but in the heat of them oment he just went away, his comnig back means that he is redeeming and i owuld like him to actually redeem himslef, if a bv girl can have a second chance and then they cld also show that how bv impacts BOTH boy and girl and how ppl can turn and mend thier ways!! i wlkd like bhairo and sumitra to finally be able to live with ither own kid!! not be ashamed of upbrigng so i feel it is time that jaggu is redemed

what ii dnt want is bv to turn into a susral anandi ka show - where it is shwn how she is winnng hearts of susral and singhs at backwend!! also what i dnt want is jaggu to be used by  sanchi to make a point that when shiv married a divorcee i will also marry a divrocee i dnt want sumi to have a rde bahu again!! let sanbchi exit, let jaggu redeem and thnik opf some  other plot

Agree with you on all 3 counts.
stuti.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

Did you say this aloud?! Careful. One might be immediately, classed, judged and assorted into insensitive uncouth. How may we forget innumerable miseries that a Balvivah had ripped on her? How can we 'forgive' this pighead betrayer, scoundrel, rascal? He must be trampled, squashed and ground to the dust under the shining boot of new handsome entry. Welcome aboard. The FAmily has turned here. See entire village is turned into a district at the welcome. Get to a side singhs. Grandeur has arrived. Make way, 'old' habits- move on. Ideals are here.
leo4ever thumbnail
hehe for me  bv is anandi singhs and jaggu rest will always be secondary!! so i realy dnt see shekars being the main story movers, sanchi as jaggias wife to teach anandi a lesson will be totally uncalleled for singhs!! 
stuti.. thumbnail

^^^but...but don't you see even his parents had long since disowned him. Did not Cvs emphatically show this only? After all Jagya broke them, flung them, did not obey them, always disrespected them, cheated on them...erm was this last one there? Assume it so. Pardon me for I being a sporadic viewer...oh yes, yes he grabbed his 'share'... or was it saved with a sound slap? Anyways, he is such a 'non son'. Scoundrel has temerity to steal a chapatti to stay alive- in the same village where his noble parents have such reputation! Such nobles, warmly and truly adopting all right daughters, sons in law. So nice.

Edited by stuti.. - 11 years ago
leo4ever thumbnail
his family disowned him when he was worng, his whole coming back was not coz he was actually sorry mainly it was that g was wring i was misled and nw will be taken care of, had he not  done the natak then it  wld have needn diff buyt when he was leaving at that time he had  truly repented his comnig back to save shiv is a proof of that,  dnt get me wrong i was all for disowning him and favoring anandi coz he was wrong howevr to always assuem he will be the evil is just childish