Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@ash
Still it would have been so much more fun watching confrontations between A and S with DS inviting him over for dinners and them squabbling through those dinners.Because by then she would have gotten over J she would have started liking S and would have said yes to marriage.
It would have been fun filled track and would have brought the TRPs too imo.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i am frustrated with article writers colors misleading promos even cvs in some way trying to make a  triangle Shiv Anandi Jagaya which doesn't even exist in show's track from any angle i mean Anandi is engaged with shiv and moreover they both are bound with last promise of Bhago...so neither of them can make a sacrifice so where they both have a choice ?🥱..and Jagaya from his dreams to reality all he is doing family family family ...his biggest desire is his family not Anandi so where he wants Anandi? and DS 's recent thinking really disappointed me to the core really she was thinking i forgave so many mistakes of Jagaya why  this not  one but now nothing can be done all cannot be recycled chori is engaged now .😳..lol who the hell is asking you remarry him with Anandi.. if he has no place left in Anandi's life that doesn't mean he has no place in your life ..if you want to rectify your mistake for spoiling him why not give him right guidance at this time instead of completely rejecting him now nothing can be done what you have done Jagdish..😕ok don't forgive him easily , don't accept him but giving him some guidance at this time won't cost singh family much 😕after all when they needed him he too came running to them on one call of DS so why she cannot  do that and i think even singhs need to see Jagaya beyond Anandi's ex husband just because they cannot give him Anandi now who is asking them to give him but that doesn't mean they close all doors of their brains just because now we cannot give him Anandi we cannot give him anything ..i mean if keeping him out of house and their lives right now if  their reason would be he needs to redeem learn from hardships of life his responsibilities that would have been great but this is really a weird approach we cannot recycle all back and give him Anandi ðŸ˜•therefore no chance ...😕hello he is only Anandi's husband but your son too ..
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: aparnauma

@ash

Still it would have been so much more fun watching confrontations between A and S with DS inviting him over for dinners and them squabbling through those dinners.Because by then she would have gotten over J she would have started liking S and would have said yes to marriage.
It would have been fun filled track and would have brought the TRPs too imo.

yes it would have been fun... but cvs wanted instant sagai hehe ðŸ˜‰
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
They could have had an instant  marriage instead of sagai.At least that would have been more fun to see A and S getting closer because they are living together. Now with this half marriage and ex pati in the scene we are only seeing drama and no ANSH😭
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Appy - BV CVs are stretch maestros

Mahi - G is what J deserves.  I have no sympathy for the wrongs she has heaped on him and the paper cuts she has given him.  It nowhere compares to the undermining and undercutting he did to Anandi during their rishta.  He opted for a woman who would show him his flaws over one who would cover his flaws.  As for him standing upto her when she mistreated his family then sorry but, he did not ever do so powerfully enough.  If he had apologized to his family and made her apologize every single time either of them wronged them then that would be one thing...private chik chik without consequence is no consequence.  As for her undermining and betraying him continually, he did the exact same with Anandi during his entire MBBS, they just didn't air it.  So, again if he thinks his sins are forgivable then so are Gauri's.   Coming to the present, he is the one who walked out - so, he is the one more obliged to check on her than she.  He is the one in power!  Why should she humiliate herself calling someone who left her?  Coming to forgiveness, he needs to b as Mahan as Anandi when it comes to his chosen "sacha" pyaar.  Absolutely, no sympathy from me ever for Jugya - Guari's selfish love is what he deserves being equally selfish himself.  No medal for sticking around during her miscarriage, etc... he did what anyone else in similar shoes should do.  As for his MS, he himself is the one that left without telling the dean and he himself took panga with the dean upon his return instead of owning up to his mistakes...yes. G contributed to his mess, but it was his mess. As for the way she rebuffed LS ka call - its exact parallel to what J did to A.  Again G is his just punishment - his chosen reward.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Far b it for me to Support Gauri.  But, Y the HELL should she ask J back?  Good riddance to bad rubbish.  He's Haram Khor!  INGRATE!  Namak Halal!  He betrays the hands that feed him.  G supported him and took care of him and his ladesar lifestyle and he could not forgive a few lies?  Hello - he treated his own family like crap first, didn't stop her at the time when she was treating them like shit infront of her, and after lying in the name of love for 5 yrs complains that G did the same🤪  if J thinks his contact is forgivable then G's definitely is.  Aur Y chase after a mard who walks out on u?  Woh call kiya to check on G after humiliating her in front of all & sundry?  Nahi - so y should she?  

So very well said Anjana...I completely agree with you...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am frustrated cuz of such less screenspace of AnSh ðŸ˜¡
shul thumbnail
i am frustated because too many episodes are scarified for jagya's maffi.i had enough of this soulless pashyatap.i dont know where to look when he appears on screen again and again with same maffi drama with different persons. how he manage energy for this when he has not eaten from quite a days.yesterday he was running, shouting and stalking anandi everywhere.better send him out of jaitser, make something out of himself,then try again after  one year .on second thought after ten year will be much better.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have also become fedup of watching Jagia for whole episode. Ansh to kbhi kbhar hi aate hai
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Shashank is a great actor .. But that doesnt mean they would sideline everyone else for that ! ðŸ˜µ I didnt get any proper AnSh scene whole week to make sigs on them ðŸ˜¡ M mad !