Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sahan

are 5 saal jab tak jagya padhta raha woh uske sath melmilap badhane ki try karti rahi, woh jagya ko milne mumbai gayi thi, usne abhi tak jagya ko tallak nahi diya tha woh sab kya tha...? aur uski jagah gouri ne kya kiya ...jagya gaya to rishta bhi tod diya...shaayad aap sab bhul chuke ho.
those 5 years for mbbs anandi did not knw that jagya was not interested in her. she was unawre of gauri being jagyas girlfriend. she went to mumbai to celebrate jagyas birthday... there jagya introduced her to his friends as rishtedaar... did u forget that? jagya came with gauri in haveli  after his marriage to gauri ... that time o one was talking to both gaga... n anandi tried to be cordial to them serving them food n trying to put their point of view in front of the songh family... she did this because she cared abt jagya n wanted him to be happy... not becaue she wanted adhikaar...
i am not saying gauri should go back to jagat .my point was that she still  do not feel sorry for what she has done to bhairon singh .
Why should she feel sorry for what she has done to Bhairon... Bhairon did do the right thing because he felt that DS had done damage to Gauri.  So, he did do it on some level to reduce his guilt.  Yes.  The way G threw that on his face was RUDE, INAPPROPRIATE, and the UNGRATEFUL...but, the point was not wrong.
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Why should she feel sorry for what she has done to Bhairon... Bhairon did do the right thing because he felt that DS had done damage to Gauri.  So, he did do it on some level to reduce his guilt.  Yes.  The way G threw that on his face was RUDE, INAPPROPRIATE, and the UNGRATEFUL...but, the point was not wrong.

The thing is people do feel guilty when things go wrong and they want to mend it.. but she didn't have to insult him.

She didn't have to make that point either cause, thats ungrateful cause , even if he did what he did for what ever reasons, he did it and because he did it, her life is different. ANd for that she needs to be grateful. 

If she didn't want to thank him, she shouldn't have insulted him. She didn't have to come all the way to Jetsar just to throw it on his face.

Thats where she went wrong. 

Bhairav never asked her to acknowledge what he did... and she didn't have to. 

So I think in my POV even to make that point was wrong. 

The greater good outweighed the bad. 

So for that she should feel sorry. 

exactly that is why bhairon singh stopped funded to gauri because he was thinking that he is making  gauri life worth .he realized gauri is not at all worthy of my help .
Suchi - as I stated she had a point about B's guilt money...I didn't say she was right to come insult him about it.  That was wrong, but not such a huge wrong that justifies J leaving her in and off itself.  Her reaction was inappropriate to learning the truth about BP & the money actually coming from Bhairon.

Where Gauri was truly wrong was in opting to remain "married" to J especially after realizing A loved him and their marriage while BV was real.  She learnt that during her 1st post marriage stay at haveli.  Her mistreatment of BadiMassi was super wrong as was her treatment and continual taunting and accusation she flung at A.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago

Suchi - as I stated she had a point about B's guilt money...I didn't say she was right to come insult him about it.  That was wrong, but not such a huge wrong that justifies J leaving her in and off itself.  Her reaction was inappropriate to learning the truth about BP & the money actually coming from Bhairon.

Where Gauri was truly wrong was in opting to remain "married" to J especially after realizing A loved him and their marriage while BV was real.  She learnt that during her 1st post marriage stay at haveli.  Her mistreatment of BadiMassi was super wrong as was her treatment and continual taunting and accusation she flung at A.

Right right I agree to that. that that is not a good enough reason for J to leave G.

And as you said, Gauri's misdeed of telling Badi masi the truth when it could clearly effect her health and even lead to her death, if J would have left her then I would have understood... and kinda justified..but he left her , when the matter wasnot that big of a deal...

In my POV he left her, cause he was already tired of his life, living under the shadow of Gauri, her earnings, no family money (he never cared about the family), no job, no future...

So he was WAITING to get out and this 'lie' was a jackpot for him...and he thought he would go back and fling himself on DS arms and she will forgive him and then he could get back to Anandi, as she is a doormat and would love to have him-the best of man- around her arms...

He never expected the whole family to live fine without him, specially Anandi...

So it was a huge shock for him... 

I do not blame Gauri now, for not talking to J , in fact for once she is showing some brains. 
BUt she needs to apologize to Anandi, the entire singh family for her misbehavior..

yes what ever happened in childhood cannot be forgotten but she got their share of repentance too and if she is in SNG working successfully its cause of bhairav.. and we cannot deny that.

She is wrong on many levels... and her punishing the entire family for what Ds did and leaving her own parents out of the guilt is wrong. 

So in POV she does need to apologize. But yeah i agree with you... 

Def. J has NO valid reason right now to leave G.

i think cvs didn't gave Jagaya  only this  reason to leave Gauri  he came to know bhairon fiananced her education and she hid that fact from her insulting Bhairon thats it ..if you all notice the moral of that day came on Gauri's face .the voice over was only for her .and the moral was ..all relations love relations made on lies with a spark of truth burn down to ashes ...she was building her castle on lies one after the other when truth came it shattered ..cvs actually through Gauri's deciet to Jagaya tasted him betrayal how does it feel to be betrayed ...he loved Gauri trusted her blindly she loves him all are wrong she is right on other hand she has been continuosly lying, cheating , using him a like a tool for her revenge against his family to whom he was dying to go back she knew everything still she considered her revenge superior and didn't think about him for once ..and later not for once she accepted her mistake even in lying to him in fact throwing it back on his face i don't care for you .so what he should do after her this behavior ..for what he should stay with her ?. is this no valid reason to leave her ?🤔if he was fed up with her he had already many reasons to leave her many solid reasons but he didn't he was glued with her but here she broke his trust big time and the reality of her true love opened to him she was showering all love on him which he thought is her truth but  she was mostly doing it to keep him away from his family otherwise how much she care for him she proved ..even recently her behavior to him when he is in such condition instead of showing a slight worry she is saying i don't have time ..so it's  confirmed to him all her love shove was just to keep him away from his family otherwise she care damn about him ...when he chose his family over her this is her reaction he lives or dies for her he can go to hell for her ..
Edited by saba113 - 11 years ago

Far b it for me to Support Gauri.  But, Y the HELL should she ask J back?  Good riddance to bad rubbish.  He's Haram Khor!  INGRATE!  Namak Halal!  He betrays the hands that feed him.  G supported him and took care of him and his ladesar lifestyle and he could not forgive a few lies?  Hello - he treated his own family like crap first, didn't stop her at the time when she was treating them like shit infront of her, and after lying in the name of love for 5 yrs complains that G did the same🤪  if J thinks his contact is forgivable then G's definitely is.  Aur Y chase after a mard who walks out on u?  Woh call kiya to check on G after humiliating her in front of all & sundry?  Nahi - so y should she?  
😳i think he stopped her many times before her insulting bhairo ..once she was insulting sumitra he stopped her don't talk about my mother like this ...once in front of village she started insulting Basant and Bhairo he asked her shut up  so still she went ahead so he is at fault for you ...in fact she was scared of her jaitser visit not to be revealed in front of him otherwise Bhairo fianancing her education was not so big issue  but mostly was her insult to Bhairo because she knew it won't be good for her ...and btw if he lied he earned forgivness from her not throwing it on her face with yes i did attitude why don't she ask forgiveness ðŸ˜³everything will get back to normal..will she do it ..or no she should not  do it ?..because she has birth right to do all wrong with him and he should give her love thank you darling you have every right to cheat me do whatever ..use me like whatever ...when you do wrong  you ask forgiveness not show off attitude i did i don't care for you ..does he owe his life to her  if she gave him few money that too after she ruined his career with  her bakwaas to dean later she confessed  he forgave her but still it has been she who was taunting him you ruined your career easily backing out from her mistake but how many times he taunted? ..how many times he should forgive her on his own without her asking forgiveness is this her first mistake ?if she is a aurat she has every right to do every wrong with a man betray his trust on her when he does he should ask forgiveness and he did ...when she does she shows off attitude i did now what you will do i don't care for you ...why he should stay with her be her loyal when she is no loyal to him ..it was her mistake in cheating to him if she wants to be with her ask forgiveness if she cannot do so better sit and rant why he should run after her give her another chance so she should fo more wrong 
Edited by saba113 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by elasingh

I can't understand why all the ppl have to praise Anandi? If I don't like her ,so I dont. Why some members become personal?

Same here, I dont like Anandi at all!!!
Feel bad for shiv, Ashima was the right one for him. even with her accent.