Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

Jagia leaving Gauri- Wrong. But Jagia requesting Anandi to return his family to him is completely correct. After all DS herself said that he could not be forgiven becoz he caused pain to her poti. So If Jagia asks for A's help , nothing wrong in it.

the words he used were wrong.. instead of saying please help me in getting my familys trust back ... he said mujhe meri family wapas kar do

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: DonIsback

i report that suklove thread when he or she bashing pratz.. 

wah good 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Okay I have a BEEF...what's with the Male posters in this forum?  They are ðŸ¤ª  Ek se baad kar Ek... and they keep posting same stuffs in fav of J ... Except Ankit! Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Okay I have a BEEF...what's with the Male posters in this forum?  They are ðŸ¤ª  Ek se baad kar Ek... except Ankit!

i dont know who the other male members are except Ankit whoose posts i love a lot
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't understand why all the ppl have to praise Anandi? If I don't like her ,so I dont. Why some members become personal?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ash - look around at some of the "newbies" who keep opening the same types and sorts of threads particularly suggesting J shud b forgiven...a bunch of them are guys!  Male Solidarity I guess😆

Ela - I don't think you have to keep praising Anandi... the only time I have gotten annoyed with you is when you supported one poster about Nayye Naveli Dulhan deserved by Shiv and when you compared Bhairon to Hitler.  Both of which are inappropriate especially the later.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

I can't understand why all the ppl have to praise Anandi? If I don't like her ,so I dont. Why some members become personal?

arey ela dearie nothing like that everyone has there favourites and have their own opinions.. this is a discussion forum.. everyone will discuss n try to prove their point of view.. phir hee toh mazaa ayega.. 

abt everyone liking anandi is good in a way as it proves that forum members have all positive thinkng. they like n appreciate what is positive n good in the show n dislike the negative things/ characters...

ab ramayan main sabko ram kyun pasand hai iska answer toh nahi de sakte naa
elasingh thumbnail
@ Anjana look we don't know each other, lekin don't ever think that I would judge  woman over virginity. I humbly request you to go to that thread again '
       Hitler wala word was not started by me. I started using it by following others but when I relized culture difference between us ,I became quite.
elasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AshBendre

arey ela dearie nothing like that everyone has there favourites and have their own opinions.. this is a discussion forum.. everyone will discuss n try to prove their point of view.. phir hee toh mazaa ayega.. 

abt everyone liking anandi is good in a way as it proves that forum members have all positive thinkng. they like n appreciate what is positive n good in the show n dislike the negative things/ characters...

ab ramayan main sabko ram kyun pasand hai iska answer toh nahi de sakte naa

Ash  yaar A is  fictitious character, but hum sab real human beings hain.
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Ash - look around at some of the "newbies" who keep opening the same types and sorts of threads particularly suggesting J shud b forgiven...a bunch of them are guys!  Male Solidarity I guess😆

Ela - I don't think you have to keep praising Anandi... the only time I have gotten annoyed with you is when you supported one poster about Nayye Naveli Dulhan deserved by Shiv and when you compared Bhairon to Hitler.  Both of which are inappropriate especially the later.

@ thanx ela .. i didnt notice that those posters were male .. well yea birds of a feather... the rest u knw ðŸ˜‰