Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I too loved the bow shielding scene and totally love the way Gagan wields the bow, am a fan! Plus I loved Sita's entry...beautifully done and Neha is stunning!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

winterduskdharma22arti07manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "favourite scene so far??? (Page 2)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
lovely post...mine fav is young ram eating the bread and the crow snatches it and lord rama stretches his hand it was new to me never heard it so glad to watch things like that...then i loved bow shielding act neil did amazing job...i loved gagan's entry too very subtle yet powerful

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dharma22manzilmukulnneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

I too loved the bow shielding scene and totally love the way Gagan wields the bow, am a fan! Plus I loved Sita's entry...beautifully done and Neha is stunning!

yes bow shielding scene was amazing and i love how determinate ramji looks wen he helds bow...Gagan definetly is doing great job as Ram love him alot and yes i love sita's entry will wait for the next epi for the famous eyelock pushpavatika scene

and thanks a lot for the commentsHug

Edited by arti07 - 15 September 2012 at 11:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dharma22manzilmukulnneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh11

lovely post...mine fav is young ram eating the bread and the crow snatches it and lord rama stretches his hand it was new to me never heard it so glad to watch things like that...then i loved bow shielding act neil did amazing job...i loved gagan's entry too very subtle yet powerful

i loved chotu ramji...the bhajan that played on ramji was mesmerizing too...and yes we have already sung praises for that shielding act thanks for the commentEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
While I loved all the scenes mentioned by everyone here..But my fav scene is the ratah scene where all the princes come back to Ayodhya..Neil's body language aws AMAZING in that scene and also the scene in which he puts the mukut on his headEmbarrassed

arti07nneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

While I loved all the scenes mentioned by everyone here..But my fav scene is the ratah scene where all the princes come back to Ayodhya..Neil's body language aws AMAZING in that scene and also the scene in which he puts the mukut on his headEmbarrassed

yup his body language is perfect wonder y he isnt getting any dialogueEmbarrassed but whatever he does he looks great...

manzilmukulnneeiill

dharma22

Goldie

dharma22

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
my fevourite scene was that when lord ram meets from his mothers kekai, sumitra and in last kausalya and said to her that "mata mughe apne charno mai ishthan de"

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishwar22

my fevourite scene was that when lord ram meets from his mothers kekai, sumitra and in last kausalya and said to her that "mata mughe apne charno mai ishthan de"
good choiceEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Edited by arti07 - 16 September 2012 at 3:55pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.