Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

I too loved the bow shielding scene and totally love the way Gagan wields the bow, am a fan! Plus I loved Sita's entry...beautifully done and Neha is stunning!

yes bow shielding scene was amazing and i love how determinate ramji looks wen he helds bow...Gagan definetly is doing great job as Ram love him alot and yes i love sita's entry will wait for the next epi for the famous eyelock pushpavatika scene

and thanks a lot for the comments🤗
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh11

lovely post...mine fav is young ram eating the bread and the crow snatches it and lord rama stretches his hand it was new to me never heard it so glad to watch things like that...then i loved bow shielding act neil did amazing job...i loved gagan's entry too very subtle yet powerful

i loved chotu ramji...the bhajan that played on ramji was mesmerizing too...and yes we have already sung praises for that shielding act thanks for the comment😳
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
While I loved all the scenes mentioned by everyone here..But my fav scene is the ratah scene where all the princes come back to Ayodhya..Neil's body language aws AMAZING in that scene and also the scene in which he puts the mukut on his head😳

Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

While I loved all the scenes mentioned by everyone here..But my fav scene is the ratah scene where all the princes come back to Ayodhya..Neil's body language aws AMAZING in that scene and also the scene in which he puts the mukut on his head😳

yup his body language is perfect wonder y he isnt getting any dialogue😳 but whatever he does he looks great...
dharma22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my fevourite scene was that when lord ram meets from his mothers kekai, sumitra and in last kausalya and said to her that "mata mughe apne charno mai ishthan de"
Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishwar22

my fevourite scene was that when lord ram meets from his mothers kekai, sumitra and in last kausalya and said to her that "mata mughe apne charno mai ishthan de"

good choice😳
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago