Ramayan

favourite scene so far???

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello frns! plz  share ur fav scene from the show..😛...to start with mine fav scene is where lakshman sulked wen lord rama offered kheer to bharat😳 and then ramji sensed it and fondly feeded him too.❤️...awww wasnt that cute......thats my favourite so far... whats urs?????????😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved the scene where the young Bharatji  hugs Ramji after the game and Lakshmanji feels a little left out.Later on all the four brothers share a hug.That scene was beautiful😊
Incense thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minizz

I loved the scene where the young Bharatji  hugs Ramji after the game and Lakshmanji feels a little left out.Later on all the four brothers share a hug.That scene was beautiful😊

yes i loved the bromance there...rushi was so natural there and bharat and lakshman were cute too😳
ashn thumbnail
my favourite is shielding bow act by lakshman and lord rama killing taraka...besides i love lord rama and lakshman bond i watch this show to see them
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
gosh...i made a new comment instead of editing this..
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashn

my favourite is shielding bow act by lakshman and lord rama killing taraka...besides i love lord rama and lakshman bond i watch this show to see them

thanks a lot for ur comment and yes shielding bow was delight to watch...and as u said even i love ram and lakshman here...there bond is incredible love it alot
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes my fav scene is also ram feeding lakshman..
infact all ram and lakshman scenes are very nice

i also loved the sheilding act by lakshman and especially the way he looks at Ram Bhaiyya when Ram is aiming at taraka...

and then overall i love the posture of gagan when he is using bow and arrow...

Incense thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nneeiill

yes my fav scene is also ram feeding lakshman..
infact all ram and lakshman scenes are very nice

i also loved the sheilding act by lakshman and especially the way he looks at Ram Bhaiyya when Ram is aiming at taraka...

and then overall i love the posture of gagan when he is using bow and arrow...

yes even i love gagan and neil pair..😳...oops ram and lakshman ji😉 i guess someone should make gagan At and neil gagan AT respectively and i noticed the way gagan and neil aimed with bow and arrow first i found hand gesture quite weird but then googled and found its actually the correct way of holding it wow these guyz are professionally trained i wish i could see them horse riding but i know it would be too more to ask😆
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I too loved the bow shielding scene and totally love the way Gagan wields the bow, am a fan! Plus I loved Sita's entry...beautifully done and Neha is stunning!
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely post...mine fav is young ram eating the bread and the crow snatches it and lord rama stretches his hand it was new to me never heard it so glad to watch things like that...then i loved bow shielding act neil did amazing job...i loved gagan's entry too very subtle yet powerful