Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hello frns! plz  share ur fav scene from the show..Tongue...to start with mine fav scene is where lakshman sulked wen lord rama offered kheer to bharatEmbarrassed and then ramji sensed it and fondly feeded him too.Heart...awww wasnt that cute...Day Dreaming...thats my favourite so far... whats urs?????????Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NamzzGeeshuKeithuuminizznneeiillmanzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "favourite scene so far???" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I loved the scene where the young Bharatji  hugs Ramji after the game and Lakshmanji feels a little left out.Later on all the four brothers share a hug.That scene was beautifulSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NamzzGeeshuKeithuunneeiillmanzilmukularti07

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

I loved the scene where the young Bharatji  hugs Ramji after the game and Lakshmanji feels a little left out.Later on all the four brothers share a hug.That scene was beautifulSmile

yes i loved the bromance there...rushi was so natural there and bharat and lakshman were cute tooEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeeshuKeithuunneeiillmanzilmukul

ashn

ashn

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
my favourite is shielding bow act by lakshman and lord rama killing taraka...besides i love lord rama and lakshman bond i watch this show to see them

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GeeshuKeithuunneeiillarti07manzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
gosh...i made a new comment instead of editing this..

Edited by nneeiill - 14 September 2012 at 2:44pm

GeeshuKeithuuarti07manzilmukul

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashn

my favourite is shielding bow act by lakshman and lord rama killing taraka...besides i love lord rama and lakshman bond i watch this show to see them

thanks a lot for ur comment and yes shielding bow was delight to watch...and as u said even i love ram and lakshman here...there bond is incredible love it alotDay Dreaming

GeeshuKeithuunneeiillmanzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
yes my fav scene is also ram feeding lakshman..
infact all ram and lakshman scenes are very nice

i also loved the sheilding act by lakshman and especially the way he looks at Ram Bhaiyya when Ram is aiming at taraka...

and then overall i love the posture of gagan when he is using bow and arrow...

NamzzGeeshuKeithuumanzilmukularti07

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

yes my fav scene is also ram feeding lakshman..
infact all ram and lakshman scenes are very nice

i also loved the sheilding act by lakshman and especially the way he looks at Ram Bhaiyya when Ram is aiming at taraka...

and then overall i love the posture of gagan when he is using bow and arrow...

yes even i love gagan and neil pair..Embarrassed...oops ram and lakshman jiWink i guess someone should make gagan At and neil gagan AT respectivelyDay Dreaming and i noticed the way gagan and neil aimed with bow and arrow first i found hand gesture quite weird but then googled and found its actually the correct way of holding it wow these guyz are professionally trained i wish i could see them horse riding but i know it would be too more to askLOL

Edited by arti07 - 14 September 2012 at 2:53pm

NamzzGeeshuKeithuunneeiillmanzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.