Users

Frequent Posters

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Sunshine.

Hinal!

Guess what!
There's going to be some couple show on Star Plus where Ravi and Sargun are also participating. And do you know who's the anchor? Our Aish <3 Karan Wahi is with her too ;)

Yesss😳 Together AishVi😳 Eager to watch Shriman VS Shrimati! ðŸ˜›
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SBSRocks

Yesss😳 Together AishVi😳 Eager to watch Shriman VS Shrimati! ðŸ˜›

Hehehe me tooo! :D :D
.Sunshine. thumbnail
AishVi together <3

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Couldn't resist :P

AWS_2014 thumbnail
Heather Morris and me are just good friends...and she is not "recuperating"..."Honestly " we  both are just good friend..no hanky panky..after all i am vegetarian..and believe in post marital sex..and i am not yet married..

just wondering whether Heather would be suitable for me..I could make out on most of the occasion..she has feeling for me..and I am just waiting for her to come up with her feeling for me..any of my female friends who would  come out first with their feelings for me..i would marry her..that is.."FIRST COME FIRST SERVE"..Heather is one among the top few..but again..my Mom wants an Indian bride for me..though.."I DID TRIED A LOT WITH AN INDIAN ONE..BUT..I THINK INDIAN IS NOT MY CUPPA  COFFEE.."..THEY ARE NOT AT ALL  STRAIGHT FORWARD AND PLAY LOTTA  MIND GAMES UNLIKE WESTERN FEMALES WHO ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD AND TO THE POINT.."..Though..it doesn't matter to me..whether its an Indian,American or Briton.. hardly matters to me..My Mother says Indian women are more traditional..they keep the family tied together..but..I have seen just the opposite..I have seen Indian women becoming more westernise than western women themselves..Indian women are becoming more and more selfish these days on the reason of becoming independent giving less value to morals and disrespecting elders..rather western women are following Indian tradition more closely these days.. ðŸ˜ƒ..

But..again..Mom word come first to me as she wants an Indian bride for me...so I cant disrespect her..so let's wait and watch..what's written in my future..

P.S.: I have not written anything here against Indian women personally..so..I would request Indian females not to take it personally..whatever I have written above is just written generally..so ..if anyone take it personal..my apology is always marked here..

Edited by AWS_2014 - 11 years ago
.PerfectLove. thumbnail

Couldn't resist :P

Unconditional love 
.Sunshine. thumbnail
I really hope that we get too see some AishVi masti <3 These two are adorable <3
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Ms. Buddhu Ram, do come out of your Vectors world and come here :)
AWS_2014 thumbnail
 ME + HEATHER (WHITE FAIR FACE )  = UNCONDITIONAL LOVE  Edited by AWS_2014 - 11 years ago
.PerfectLove. thumbnail

Ms. Buddhu Ram, do come out of your Vectors world and come here :)

Yesss, present😆😆

I know you're talking about Hinal.. but don't forget m. buddhu ram is mine too🤣 ðŸ¤£