Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
i am a great nora fan..i have read each and every one of her books...the stanislaski sisters was my first book of hers and got hooked with the quinn brothers..she is the only author whose male characters have depth..unlike other romance novels where the guy is needed in the finale to profess his love..In Death i started pretty late, bt once i did, iread a;; of them back to back..delusion is great btw, esp coz am a psychiatrist..and the title caught me..needless to say Mira is one of my favs,,other thn peacbody of course..i love her yaar...and eve is the perfect kickass female lead..its great to have people on IF who read her..now i can actually discuss the books on the one interactive site am on.lol...

Edited by anu rulz - 27 October 2012 at 7:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Death Series - J.D. Robb (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
ann i guess u like the alpha characters of nora roberts well there plenty authors i can sugest who have depths in heroes.. exclude the harlequin romance those are the only romance i find in which all the hero doesn is grovel at end tht also not very properly it gets very irritating ..
there is nothing better than an emotional pig headed hero who does what he likes but is damn possesive abt his heroine hehehehe

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

yes i did
yes the theory of victims killing each other and massive delusions just did it for me
ase-centric and character-centric book it was i loved it

vby the way if u into romantic then try maya banks KGI series she is the best

I am thinking u and me have very similar tastes...I love the KGI series by Maya Banks, loved it! In Death by J.D Robb is amazing too! I love Cynthia Eden's Deadly Series too! Cynthia Eden reminds of me Karen Rose. Karen Rose is another one I love reading anytime, especially at night..Then, there is Linda Howard, her book called Dream Man is one of her best. I would definitely recommend that! I loved Julie Garwood Buchanan series too!! Oh, and not to forget Laura Griffin, she is another one I admire after Karen Rose for the Romantic Suspense Books. And, Nora Roberts books are just lovely to read anytime. I loved all the series she has written especially the MacGregors ones, I can read them over and over again. So yeah, though I always tend to bend towards Romantic Suspense more than just Romance. I like the thrill, the mystery, the climax spice a lot more! 

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

yes i did
yes the theory of victims killing each other and massive delusions just did it for me

I am thinking u and me have very similar tastes...I love the KGI series by Maya Banks, loved it! In Death by J.D Robb is amazing too! I love Cynthia Eden's Deadly Series too! Cynthia Eden reminds of me Karen Rose. Karen Rose is another one I love reading anytime, especially at night..Then, there is Linda Howard, her book called Dream Man is one of her best. I would definitely recommend that! I loved Julie Garwood Buchanan series too!! Oh, and not to forget Laura Griffin, she is another one I admire after Karen Rose for the Romantic Suspense Books. And, Nora Roberts books are just lovely to read anytime. I loved all the series she has written especially the MacGregors ones, I can read them over and over again. So yeah, though I always tend to bend towards Romantic Suspense more than just Romance. I like the thrill, the mystery, the climax spice a lot more!
linda howards after the dark ... mackenzie series everything is wonderful i read all her books laura griffin is sticking huh .. god we read so much similar .. i mean we can suggest each other .. i was reading mariah stewart dead series now u can try loved it suspense and romance and murder ...

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikita59

yes i did

linda howards after the dark ... mackenzie series everything is wonderful i read all her books laura griffin is sticking huh .. god we read so much similar .. i mean we can suggest each other .. i was reading mariah stewart dead series now u can try loved it suspense and romance and murder ...

Totally, we do have similar tastes. I also love Allison Brennan, Anne Stuart's Ice Series. Suzanne Brockmann's Troubleshooter series are really good too! Shannon Mckenna's RS novels are also very good! I will defintely try Mariah Stewart. I stumbled upon Marliss Melton's Seal series too, but haven't started reading it yet! Thanks, to share your favorites! 

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
marliss melton is good not tht awesum in the seal series her forget me not is the best do try it ... others r not as good
u anne stuart fan ?? oh my god ... pppl say she writes gothic and dark but i absolutely love her ruthless heroes ... after the ice series do read
her "night of the phantom" ... the guy is mysterious has scars and there is some supernatural pehnomenon going on .. oh my i fell in luv with the book
then there is her glass house which is the only stuart i read which was damn funny ... hehehe cautious it has some ahem ahem moments too hehehhee
and her nightfall and moonrise are so so dark u cant even think those heroes can even have romance .. murder suspense and so so much ... go for it girl u l love it
well i have the troubleshooters series on my reader but havent got my hands on them yet ...lets see ///
u know i prefer dark romance instead of sweet ..

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

marliss melton is good not tht awesum in the seal series her forget me not is the best do try it ... others r not as good
u anne stuart fan ?? oh my god ... pppl say she writes gothic and dark but i absolutely love her ruthless heroes ... after the ice series do read
her "night of the phantom" ... the guy is mysterious has scars and there is some supernatural pehnomenon going on .. oh my i fell in luv with the book
then there is her glass house which is the only stuart i read which was damn funny ... hehehe cautious it has some ahem ahem moments too hehehhee
and her nightfall and moonrise are so so dark u cant even think those heroes can even have romance .. murder suspense and so so much ... go for it girl u l love it
well i have the troubleshooters series on my reader but havent got my hands on them yet ...lets see ///
u know i prefer dark romance instead of sweet ..

Thanks for the feedback on Marliss Melton. I wasn't too sure whether to start reading them or not, I mean their synopsis really didn't spark the interest to read them. OH my GOSH!! I love Anne Stuart too!! I will definitely read the ones you have told me too!! I love her ruthless heroes too..hehe...I have heard about Dee Davis, Christy Reece, and Cherry Adair too for their RS novels. But haven't really looked at them yet. Have you read either one of those? If so, please do tell me whether it was worth reading them or not. Don't miss out on Cynthia Eden's Deadly Series. That one I would definitely recommend!! Same here, I prefer most of the time dark romance but some days I can read sweet too, but I get bored easily by those, so I have a preference and am addicted to the darker ones a lot!! Please do tell me more about any of your favorites, or the books you have read that I haven't. Thank u!!

Edited by nikita59 - 08 December 2012 at 8:48pm

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
yes dee davis deadly series is awesum .. its ATAC men in their .. i loved nash and annie .. huh its the first book in the series and u l be hooked ...
and christy reeces LCR novella is awesum u l fall in luv with noah mccall .. he was my hero hehehe .. and christy is such a sweetheart u can go talk toher on FB and twitter and she always replies back and discusses her pros and flaws .. an excellent author ... she even suggests so many books .. u l love her as well as her writing ..

kshows_fangirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top