In Death Series - J.D. Robb

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all,
Are there any In Death Series fans? I am a huge huge fan. I love the series.

i dint know anybody else here liked the series...such a pleasant surprise...i LOVE the series...trying to convert all i know into addicts here and there...great to know sumbody on IF itself who likes the series..i have read all of them and love them all...
Oh this is awesome, I had almost given up hope of finding anyone else who loves In Death series on IF.
I, too have read all the books & loved them all. I love the characters, & Eve's interaction with every single one of them. I think my fav parts are of Eve & Summerset 😆

Im Ixx by the way 😊
i donno why but whoever i talked to about JDROBB they r always like so many books in tht series i l get bored .. but i loved all of them ... !
I know, at first even I thought I wouldnt be able to read the whole series. But I always loved Nora Roberts stories, & I think I read Remember When which was a joint book & got interested. & the first book just hooked me.
Am actually re reading Strangers in Death now 😊
for now there is a stop of death series for me ... well i am not a huge nora roberts fan frankly i like her books but they r too sweet for my taste ...i came across death series in a discussion in viprasys forums ... and firstly i too was like if i start when m gonna stop but man it got me badly hooked
I guess I love Nora Roberts cox Im a sucker for anything romantic ðŸ˜†
I know, once I started reading I couldnt stop till I had read them all. Now it feels like forever between books.
Have you read the last one? Delusions in Death?

yes i did
yes the theory of victims killing each other and massive delusions just did it for me
ase-centric and character-centric book it was i loved it

vby the way if u into romantic then try maya banks KGI series she is the best
i am a great nora fan..i have read each and every one of her books...the stanislaski sisters was my first book of hers and got hooked with the quinn brothers..she is the only author whose male characters have depth..unlike other romance novels where the guy is needed in the finale to profess his love..In Death i started pretty late, bt once i did, iread a;; of them back to back..delusion is great btw, esp coz am a psychiatrist..and the title caught me..needless to say Mira is one of my favs,,other thn peacbody of course..i love her yaar...and eve is the perfect kickass female lead..its great to have people on IF who read her..now i can actually discuss the books on the one interactive site am on.lol... Edited by anu rulz - 11 years ago
ann i guess u like the alpha characters of nora roberts well there plenty authors i can sugest who have depths in heroes.. exclude the harlequin romance those are the only romance i find in which all the hero doesn is grovel at end tht also not very properly it gets very irritating ..
there is nothing better than an emotional pig headed hero who does what he likes but is damn possesive abt his heroine hehehehe