Pavitra Rishta

Written/Video update: 14 sept( Happy family)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Hi friends.. Mein aa gaya, apane saath wu ka pitara lekar aaya.ROFL well thanx to all my dear friends support to me & give inspiration to do wu. So let's start... Smileguys i m doing wu via my cellphone.

Video Update: PR-14th Sep12-Video Update+PRECAP *HDQ*

Written update:

Part 1:

Episode starts with Manav making tea in the kitchen. Teju comes there. Manav tells her, I didn't see you here so I started making tea. You don't want to sleep more right? Teju says no.. she says, i didn't see you happy like this before. after archana aai come in u r life u r life gets changed. manav says. yes teju you meet old manav. he says i m so happy. teju ask manav that i will make tea but he stops her he says i will make tea. teju says baba i lke one thing about u that u r big business man but u still make tea in kitchen like middle class person.He tells her, never forget your base, from where you started. Whatever I am today is all because of the way I think. This house has given me lots of things. My childhood,my adulthood days, everything was in this house. I used to do all work here.. which gave me the name I have. At that timet his house gave me strength.. by living in this house, it reminds me where I was before and where I am now and that's why I wanted us all to stay in this house. At outside archana filling water.  Sachin comes & ask archu that can I take this bucket. archu says yes. He helps archu to fill water. Manav and Teju are happy seeing Sachu helping Archu.. manv tells achin that i made tea can u join them? All r sit on dining table chairs. Savita near outside door she sees  archana, manav, sachin & teju doing breakfast with happily. it seems savita feeling bad for her .

Part 2:

At arjun house arjun reading news papers. Ovi come with tea & she give tea to arjun Arjun says purvi I m not drink this tea he sees ovi. He says ovi I m not drink this tea. I drink ginger tea. Ovi ask arjun that teju called me to collect wedding gifts.arjun says sure ovi. i think u should meet u r mother. she will be happy to me u.
At karanjkar house sulochana sees arjun-ovi wedding news in news paper. Purvi call sulochana. she tells her why we will not go for movie? Both are discussing which movie we see? purvi tells sulochana that so many day gone we were not go for movie? she take news paper & search one good movie.Sulo asks her what happened all of a sudden. Purvi says, I tried so much but still can't remove Arjun from my heart. I just can't forget him. What should I do? She hugs Sulo. Sulo says in her mind, I know your problem and for the first time, I can't do anything. Please forgive me.At deshmukh house archu tells ovi  teju said to me that u want to talk with me. She shut the door. Archu ask what happen ovi? Ovi tells her that I can't handle the situation. I don't see arjun  hate me. Ovi says I have one idea if we tell purvi that she leave from arjun life. Archu says what u say ovi? Archu says I give some time for u r relation she tells it is best that u r best friends from childhood. But u trys to handle the situation. Ovi says thank you aai. She tells I m so happy to talk with u. archu prays to baapa she says, I m so worried for my both daughters. My one daughter is not happy but other daughter got all happiness but she is not fine.At kitchen savita go to drink tea. Damodar stop her that it is my tea. But savita ignore him . he tells it was prepared by archana. Both tejn & ovi open the wedding gifts. Ovi open one box someone gave me ganpati baapa statutes. archu recalls she gave this type of frame to varsha. Archu says varsha I see this frame so I remembering to u but I will not forgive u for what u did with me

Part 3:
at hotel Vishnu says her mother that only four days left. Suddenly she get Hiccus. Someone rembering  varsha. varsha remembers archu & her sweet moment. Vaishnu ask maai u know some one in Mumbai? He says baba told me. (Flashback secen between varsha & balan)Varsha says for u safety i hidden my identities from u. At karanjkar house one man give purvi to wedding album .She recalls arjun-ovi marriage. She tells u must see this wedding pic. She  sees arjun-ovi pic on first page. She says to herself sorry arjun. At one photo she notice varsha was there in wedding hall. She sees varsha pic.

Episode ends...

Sorry 4 mistakes. do hit the like button.Embarrassed

check the below post also.Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by devashree_h - 16 September 2012 at 6:15am

The following 193 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*DayalNandwaninahirsLaadymetallicazsmmoneyvita_narinermishrajag12Sejal_Desaisa5332radhiisahcirrashosoujik27neeru arorajennyrscoolxxbakulaxindy1979RajouriranjiOpandaygudinbhattacharyaptailorsuecreshma12lifetimefansarika13Bsankansh mujrallioness74pranisha25AMSTnamnikfireflowersandy_rbaas-tvjohnnargtalaashJiwan73anila_apReenaKAditiDeshachRiyenzapanpanbeej81adhewarKaY786JashpaHumtum25gwenccjtin2000sharmilaprasadankitapatel125NAVITshiny3renraylatoyabryandarestuartylocomotoawakeningwikileaksladylove90gimmeabreakhardballskapu80kitakapavneetnnisha007nanisheenz26lalitha13chandan25suzystellonousheen2012rahul96044kenannforeverjennifer1AlumnusJerseygirl85cleo25pp29lovelina25Vvaanniiphloxycynthiagemsarjitosiheartumakeveli_hushRosieCpinkiMbelvin92recoupsplindia09Brokengirlcbindia2009praman1234pgshahNafisarshivandhniasiaheartHindoestaniNehavihar~~~Sweta~~~Neetsbutunalaimdadmystifyrevelvetscarfaasaxena3ivanta29lovedeep06A HUGE FANharshi21jolly_flnanda_gopaprefix3Heenapneucharival0822Joshana458mahalaxmikIshyacoolgirl3dgandhi777heartsmartrgattuk-kimyaaviaanyajayashsmansi96piyushiptecvishramonamShilalipicutivenikaamritablove...OMGAnu101chanloves-JB_1Dd.singhadittykandykandySaifliciousramki1Butifuleyesheena88DIYA-dany89zeezee55Neetusxmkajal03ParamjitInkpen4877devashree_hamieeJaishankarprincessRock776TulseyGarkhelsunLoveTVShowsRozy77zonansamarp2sanaroxxKittya_Cullennancy1996aadkJShivForeverSHINeeNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-jane_krittzz...sushkita10romiosugar1swan20desicrowdpallavi25blueocean_787peachesnplumsameiliaalicia.FastFuriousgirlMonaya_VrushanMagicalPariOmnipotenceZaxoMs.S.K.-Rashu-villian-style14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Video update: 14 sept( Happy family)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

New Written Update schedule:

Monday: Tanyaz ( Tanya di)

Tuesday: Tanyaz ( Tanya di)

Wednesday: --.NArESH.--  (me)

Thursday: Tanyaz(Tanya Di)

Friday: --.NArESH.--  (Me)

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 14 September 2012 at 10:43am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

alphiegimmeabreakadittyButifuleyesLoveTVShowssanaroxxTulseyalicia.FastFuriousgirl--Jenelle--MagicalPariMonaya_Vrushan

nisha1984

IF-Dazzler

nisha1984

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
thanks in advance

jkhusi

IF-Rockerz

jkhusi

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Waiting for the update

alicia.

IF-Sizzlerz

alicia.

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Naresh Smile

You're doing an awesome job !! 

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
First part-Deshmukh house.
Manav in kitchen.There is also teju.Archana filling water.I didnt watch the whole video.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gimmeabreakMagicalPari

jkhusi

IF-Rockerz

jkhusi

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

<font size="4">First part-Deshmukh house.</font>
<font size="4">Manav in kitchen.There is also teju.Archana filling water.I didnt watch the whole video.</font>

Any arvi scene

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simusha

Originally posted by ameilia

<font size="4">First part-Deshmukh house.</font>
<font size="4">Manav in kitchen.There is also teju.Archana filling water.I didnt watch the whole video.</font>

Any arvi scene
I haven't seen any yet so far.I am watching from the internet.I just run thru the videos.It looks like all Arman today.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top