Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivi.divi

I see more chemistry in Mansi and Anup than Sahil and Shivani.

Mansi can speak with her eyes and actions, same with Anup.  They are good actors.

I think that Shivani needs to emote better - 

or it could be that we have seen Sahil (Ashish) just recently being a part of another popular jodi. 

nive.divi

I agree with you wholeheartedly! Mansi and Anoop  two seem to have gotten acquainted with each other quickly and as a consequence their chemistry began to sparkle. Soon Sahil and Shivani will adjust. We too were experiencing the same problem with Anoop just as you are with Asish so don't you worry! Their chemistry will develop with time!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahilshivijps01tanutesmandygill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I see chemistry (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
i think shivani needs to show more emotions and sahil looks bored when he is doing a romantic scene with shivani, i only liked him when he was doing a romantic scene wearing green shirt couple of days ago, his expressions were mind blowing and shivani also equally reciprocated..but in today's episode it seemed like a thanda romance without any spark! especially when ashish had mind blowing chemistry with priyal..its hard to digest his jodi with rishika, they both need to work twice as hard on their chemistry part and they need to show sahil more responsible and taking charge of major issues and not act like a pampered child after all he is married now!

asha222

asha222

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I think it's easier to portray chemistry in anoop and mansi's case because of their characters. The way they look at each other all shy and and hair flying in the air to show that romantic side makes it easier.

Sahil and Shivani are so confortable with each other that it's harder to portray that romantic side. Except for that episode last week when Sahil was holding Shivani from behind. Then you could feel it.

And the truth is that there is always more chemistry in the beginning of a relationship. Once you're confortable with each other you see less chemistry and more love.

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Sorry didn't see any chemistry there!... Just my opinion!

I agree with u , Mahi !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanutes

sahilshivi

sahilshivi

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha222

I think it's easier to portray chemistry in anoop and mansi's case because of their characters. The way they look at each other all shy and and hair flying in the air to show that romantic side makes it easier.

Sahil and Shivani are so confortable with each other that it's harder to portray that romantic side. Except for that episode last week when Sahil was holding Shivani from behind. Then you could feel it.

And the truth is that there is always more chemistry in the beginning of a relationship. Once you're confortable with each other you see less chemistry and more love.

I agree to u asha .I too feel sahil shivani are too comfortable with no scope of shy and  fight etc...even their noke jhok looks mre like bro sis or best riend nok jhok rather then couple types.

I hope in future they bring differences between sahil shivani saperate them coz of MIL or their own differences ...so that we get to see upar se na na and andar se haan haan.

I feel Sahi Shivani wont be happy together very long as Sahil so irresponsible.Soon MIL will compare him with his own wife Shivani and say look ur wife works so hard for her parents and u do nothing '.I think Sahil will feel it too and may be their story go abhimaan way...if they do so then only we can see the real tashan bhari chemistry between sahil Shivani

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

I agree to u asha .I too feel sahil shivani are too comfortable with no scope of shy and  fight etc...even their noke jhok looks mre like bro sis or best riend nok jhok rather then couple types.

I hope in future they bring differences between sahil shivani saperate them coz of MIL or their own differences ...so that we get to see upar se na na and andar se haan haan.

I feel Sahi Shivani wont be happy together very long as Sahil so irresponsible.Soon MIL will compare him with his own wife Shivani and say look ur wife works so hard for her parents and u do nothing '.I think Sahil will feel it too and may be their story go abhimaan way...if they do so then only we can see the real tashan bhari chemistry between sahil Shivani

[/QUOTE]

wow..now that was a good thought...especially the last paragraph!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahilshivi

Anvijanya

IF-Sizzlerz

Anvijanya

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerashish

sahil or shivani dono bhai behan lagtay han LOL
Ur right mujhe toh unme koi chemistry nazar nahi aati, Sleepythey remind me of akash and moniya!!!LOL Smile

Anvijanya

IF-Sizzlerz

Anvijanya

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

Originally posted by mahi0809

Sorry didn't see any chemistry there!... Just my opinion!

I agree with u , Mahi !!!
Sme here, da couple dosent hv any chmeistry!!!Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.