Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mata Parvati ki vyatha!!!

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
[;-(] parvati has to go for her pagphera i guess.Awww..."Ek baar to kehte mat jau. Aap hamare bina reh lenge? Hame turant anumati de di ek shkaan ka bhi vichaar nai kia?" Aur ruk jao parvati ye sunne ke liye parvati ki aaturta se vo baar baar mahadev ko palat palat kar dekhna.so heart touching. Ye kya taki's head in a plate. Indra-"ha ha ye asur ke asur hi rahe" and who was asking for parvati's costume ye lo uska costume change ho gaya and nw she wears red blouse😆Edited by foram. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Total emo blackmail frm mainavati to mahadev. And yey we are gonna have vishnu leela to unite parvati and mahadev.
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Foram it was such a lovely scene.. when parvati kept hoping and turning back to see if mahadev will stop her.. and well shiv just sat their with the serene smile .. hmmm 😛
Tarku's head was so cute 😕
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post again Foram dear. Yes that part was really good when Parvati wanted Shiv to stop her but he just kept a straight face with a smile. It was really damn cute.
She looks stunning and yeah glad to see a costume change. I love her long hair. Really suits the character. Nandi and company was brilliant along with Tarakasur's head with deadly laughter ðŸ˜†. Overall apart from Monday which was all rona dhona all the the other epi's have been superb. Nice end to the week. Looking forward to Monday. ðŸ˜Š
foram. thumbnail
Originally posted by: consuela

Nice post again Foram dear. Yes that part was really good when Parvati wanted Shiv to stop her but he just kept a straight face with a smile. It was really damn cute.
She looks stunning and yeah glad to see a costume change. I love her long hair. Really suits the character. Nandi and company was brilliant along with Tarakasur's head with deadly laughter ðŸ˜†. Overall apart from Monday which was all rona dhona all the the other epi's have been superb. Nice end to the week. Looking forward to Monday. ðŸ˜Š

thanx for liking my posts😳
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lolzzz after 18 years even more they are doing Pagphera... Epi was nice
foram. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav90

Lolzzz after 18 years even more they are doing Pagphera... Epi was nice

🤣
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: foram.

[;-(] parvati has to go for her pagphera i guess.Awww..."Ek baar to kehte mat jau. Aap hamare bina reh lenge? Hame turant anumati de di ek shkaan ka bhi vichaar nai kia?" Aur ruk jao parvati ye sunne ke liye parvati ki aaturta se vo baar baar mahadev ko palat palat kar dekhna.so heart touching. Ye kya taki's head in a plate. Indra-"ha ha ye asur ke asur hi rahe" and who was asking for parvati's costume ye lo uska costume change ho gaya and nw she wears red blouse😆

Pagphera after 18 years?🤣
foram. thumbnail
yup after this medavati and sukarma will ask parvati for pag phera🤣 Edited by foram. - 11 years ago
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
before 18yrs wer ws they, tab unko yaad nahi apne parvati...🤣