Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

My take on Tumhari Disha 5th May'05 (Page 2)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:03am | IP Logged

hey

what an idea lalgulab but over optimism can kill but something to look out for u never know where these serials are heading but a good idea ....Big smile

SamyBig smile

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:49am | IP Logged

lalgulab: that was a brilliant idea. It would be a wonderful 'Kahaani mein twist' . DK would love to pretend that way though am not sure abt Dish. She might start her morality bhaashan delievery to DK.

Chilly: I think that Sum already suspects that there is something fishy b/w the D's. That is the reason she decides that she will not let anyone come in b/w Pori and DK. (like how Gargi came in b/w her and Dhruv) and this is the reason why I mentioned that she is making selective use of her brains.

Regarding the other question, contract should be techinically over within a month (that is what Ved said a few days back). But as DK has tore the contract papers (after being angry with Dish as he suspected that she is pregnant with Ved's child) the contract no longer exists. When Ved points out this fact to Dish, she starts off her bhashan on the sanctity of marriage and states clearly that contract or no contract , DK is her husband. Just when it looked like she will admit to Ved that she loves DK Sum faints and these ppl rush out.

Mink: I never knew (nor imagined) that TD evokes such a response from foreigners as well. Guess the Guhas would be delighted to hear abt that. (DK comes in TD only rite ? So they have to see TD to see DK !!)

Swathi

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:00am | IP Logged

hi Swathi

I think foreigners are really into Td i guess i remember when Ashish came online he was surprised that ppl like us who are saat samandar par hehehehLOL were so intently watching Td and appreciating it...Swathi all i know is that hpope Dk is ot tunred inot mute i pretty much like the idea of lalgulab too of DK pretending wowwwww that would be wicked..

SamyBig smile

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:16am | IP Logged

thanks swathi ... once again excellent analys...

yeah certainly dish wont leave kanaka house yet ... but sumima will definatly create problems for her ... maybe she wont allow her to nurse dk or even wont allow her to enter his room.. hope she doesnt ask dish to leave the house ...pori might set her against dish

as far dks crutches is concerned i dont think that he will lose them that soon ... there should be a bigger dhamaka for losing his crutches ...

dish might confess her love if she gets the oppertunity ... bcoz sumima has become a huge problem ... she never leaves the ds alone ... sorry to say but she is the best watchdog ever 

shaadi on the sets of td??well ive given up hope ... theonly shaadi which might take place is gautams... the ds are far away from shaadi....  

Edited by sakina - 06 May 2005 at 3:20am
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Hey Swathi,

Thanks for a great update with comments and analysis.  I am feeling really bad for DK and kind of frustated on Disha for her split feelings. It seems that she is confused, may due to the pressure from others like Vedant and Suhas who are constantly compelling her to loeave DK and Kanaka house.

Swathi and jingle and all the others who have seen this episode, I was just wondering if there is be any possibilty that this whole incident of putting sindoor in her maang and then DK falling from the stairs could be a dream by Disha.

If this is not a dream and really happened then I think now Disha will not be allowed to meet or nurse DK by Sumi and hence will never get a chance to tell him that she is in love with him and this will result in that Dk will misunderstand that now Disha has left him and gone out of his life forever and will be totally devastated.

Disha may use her PoA and run Kanaka empire successfully in DK's absence and take it to the heights where it was before while Dk was running it. Pori might realize that DK is not the owner of the Kanaka empire anymore and loose interest in him and get fed up of nursing him.

I think now it is the time that D's will get separated for a while until everything gets cleared up and in the end when DK gets well Disha will handover him Kanaka empire and may be later Sumi will realize her mistake and gets D's togather.

It seems that we have to only wait and wait til the serial reaches its end and then finally the D's will be get married.

majaDead

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged

one thing is really confusing .. disha has admitted to herself that she loves dk and needs his support so why does she deny  when her alter ego asks her if she loves dk ....i can somehow understand why she does not admit it in front of dk but why not infront of her ego

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samy74

hey

what an idea lalgulab but over optimism can kill but something to look out for u never know where these serials are heading but a good idea ....Big smile

SamyBig smile

haha well I guess my brain is working overtime Wink  But this could be better than Sumitra's denial storyline.. haha LOL  and we would enjoy it more now won't we?  Embarrassed

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

Hmmmm....Interesting........could have some good scenes which the writers could pick up on (?? not much hope here)
Both the mother & son falling in the same episode - I'm speechless (trying really hard not to use the brain like you guys suggested )........
The fall down the stairs could be the start of the end of the crutches (Yippeeee...DK can sweep Disha off her feet literally now Wink ). Although I was counting on a more dramatic accident - Gargi driving over him!!

The way I see it - At Pori's instigation Sum will ask Disha to leave. While Dk is in the hospital - he better be otherwise Sum will not let Disha near him at home - Disha visits him very frequently revealing she does have feelings for him so hopefully should get some romance back.
DK can be shown to be a difficult patient, like he used to be as a boss- picture this - throws soup at nurse, Disha enters at same time, makes a joke that surely soup wasn't that bad, good thing she brought his favorite parathas, feeds him... Big smile

Ved should transfer the PoA to DK but should run Kanaka in DK's absence. If Ved does this then it will show DK that Ved has DK's interest at heart. Disha should concentrate on DK.

Don't you think the Pori-wife thing has dragged on a bit too much ??? Writers should finish it now and pick on something else to drag. Confused

Go to top