Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakina thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

thanks swathi ... once again excellent analys...

yeah certainly dish wont leave kanaka house yet ... but sumima will definatly create problems for her ... maybe she wont allow her to nurse dk or even wont allow her to enter his room.. hope she doesnt ask dish to leave the house ...pori might set her against dish

as far dks crutches is concerned i dont think that he will lose them that soon ... there should be a bigger dhamaka for losing his crutches ...

dish might confess her love if she gets the oppertunity ... bcoz sumima has become a huge problem ... she never leaves the ds alone ... sorry to say but she is the best watchdog ever 

shaadi on the sets of td??well ive given up hope ... theonly shaadi which might take place is gautams... the ds are far away from shaadi....  

Edited by sakina - 19 years ago
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Swathi,

Thanks for a great update with comments and analysis.  I am feeling really bad for DK and kind of frustated on Disha for her split feelings. It seems that she is confused, may due to the pressure from others like Vedant and Suhas who are constantly compelling her to loeave DK and Kanaka house.

Swathi and jingle and all the others who have seen this episode, I was just wondering if there is be any possibilty that this whole incident of putting sindoor in her maang and then DK falling from the stairs could be a dream by Disha.

If this is not a dream and really happened then I think now Disha will not be allowed to meet or nurse DK by Sumi and hence will never get a chance to tell him that she is in love with him and this will result in that Dk will misunderstand that now Disha has left him and gone out of his life forever and will be totally devastated.

Disha may use her PoA and run Kanaka empire successfully in DK's absence and take it to the heights where it was before while Dk was running it. Pori might realize that DK is not the owner of the Kanaka empire anymore and loose interest in him and get fed up of nursing him.

I think now it is the time that D's will get separated for a while until everything gets cleared up and in the end when DK gets well Disha will handover him Kanaka empire and may be later Sumi will realize her mistake and gets D's togather.

It seems that we have to only wait and wait til the serial reaches its end and then finally the D's will be get married.

maja๐Ÿคข

sakina thumbnail

one thing is really confusing .. disha has admitted to herself that she loves dk and needs his support so why does she deny  when her alter ego asks her if she loves dk ....i can somehow understand why she does not admit it in front of dk but why not infront of her ego

lalgulab thumbnail

Originally posted by: samy74

hey

what an idea lalgulab but over optimism can kill but something to look out for u never know where these serials are heading but a good idea ....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Samy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haha well I guess my brain is working overtime ๐Ÿ˜‰  But this could be better than Sumitra's denial storyline.. haha ๐Ÿ˜†  and we would enjoy it more now won't we?  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Hmmmm....Interesting........could have some good scenes which the writers could pick up on (?? not much hope here)
Both the mother & son falling in the same episode - I'm speechless (trying really hard not to use the brain like you guys suggested )........
The fall down the stairs could be the start of the end of the crutches (Yippeeee...DK can sweep Disha off her feet literally now ๐Ÿ˜‰ ). Although I was counting on a more dramatic accident - Gargi driving over him!!

The way I see it - At Pori's instigation Sum will ask Disha to leave. While Dk is in the hospital - he better be otherwise Sum will not let Disha near him at home - Disha visits him very frequently revealing she does have feelings for him so hopefully should get some romance back.
DK can be shown to be a difficult patient, like he used to be as a boss- picture this - throws soup at nurse, Disha enters at same time, makes a joke that surely soup wasn't that bad, good thing she brought his favorite parathas, feeds him... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ved should transfer the PoA to DK but should run Kanaka in DK's absence. If Ved does this then it will show DK that Ved has DK's interest at heart. Disha should concentrate on DK.

Don't you think the Pori-wife thing has dragged on a bit too much ??? Writers should finish it now and pick on something else to drag. ๐Ÿ˜•

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dk way from disha unthinkable๐Ÿ˜ก
samy74 thumbnail

hi

haha well I guess my brain is working overtime ๐Ÿ˜‰  But this could be better than Sumitra's denial storyline.. haha ๐Ÿ˜†  and we would enjoy it more now won't we?  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Your brain is working better than guhas becuase i think it is a fab idea but they are a bit slow but you never know but what a twist it would be if dk pretends and all those lovely romantic scence between dk and disha..

I pretty much like your idea to nikkitherealist especially hos bit and disha sneaking to look after him i think this is the only way she will be able to looka fter him otherwise sum will be watching her like hawke..

Lets hope they for the best eagerly waiting for the promos update...jongle hope you do it as soon as you see it or anyone else..

Samy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SALESHNI thumbnail

thanks swathi for the analysis. well written.

i hope Disha stays back and clarrify sums that she is actually DK's wife.lets see what happens on monday episode .