Tumhari Disha

My take on Tumhari Disha 5th May'05

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

My take on Tumhari Disha 5th May'05

Good morn, Well Well Well yesterday's episode was in a way bad(sad) than day before. I remembered jingle telling me yesterday that if one episode is good we can expect the next few episode(s) to be sad(bad). So jingle u were rite.

ADDITION TO UPDATE

When Dish offers to cook dinner for everybody Sum says that she is a guest and goes on. DK requests mom to be on bed rest for a few days when Sum worries who will take care of the house. DK says offhand that he is there, Dish is there and continues in that line and that is when he catches Dish's eye. He realizes that he has missed Pori's name and has mentioned Dish's name. He recollects himself and mentions Pori's name as well. This is what triggers Sum's doubt on Dish and DK.

The final scene was kind of dramatic with DK applying Sindoor. When DK sees Dish crying, he asks her if he did anything wrong. Dish replies negatively by shaking her head (indicating that he did not do anything wrong) but says that he did it at the wrong time.

MY TAKE

Sum maa has noted something amiss between DK and Dish. She is sharp in this aspect. But then initially she did not notice Dish's suhagan status. Also she is yet to notice those bangles and ring as well. Looks like a case of selective use of brains.

DK has applied Sindoor on Dish's maang three times now. During the shaadi (which resulted in major problems during marriage as we all know), During holi (which then ended in the pregnancy fiasco), and yesterday after the havan (which resulted in DK falling down the stairs). Guess DK applying sindoor to Dish is not a good omen.

Acting wise nothing spectacular. But If I really had to mention one scene it would be DK's expression when he comes to know that Dish has decided to leave the house. Eyes becoming moist and shock registered in his face.

jingle I hope that DK does not go into the mute action. Already there are enuf problems. I think that the Kanaka house is unlucky. All this while Sum was unwell and now its the turn of DK.

Well as mink says lots of rumours in circulation. 'Shaadi on the sets of TD' as well as what bomby says DK will be confined to bed to be nursed by Dish. Hopefully we will get to know the direction the story is gonna take in the coming week. Shaadi will anyways happen toward the end of the serial (between the Ds of course)

I thought that I would also list out the following for this week

Thrilling scene of this week - DK trying to apply sindoor on Pori
Dramatic scene - Same as above but Dish instead of Pori and DK falling down
Romantic scene - Bedroom scene of yesterday
Turning point - When Sum realizes that something is amiss in DK and Dish's relationship. Ved making PoA in Dish's name.
Comedy Scene - Pori wanting to look like Rekha, eating an apple during vrat
Information of the week - Ved might not be the son of Dhruv
Emotional Scene - Dish-Ved scene wherein Dish speaks abt marriage

QUESTIONS FOR THE DAY

Lot of questions.

Is DK gonna be serious ? Coma or just hopitalised ? (will know next week) Will Sum blame Dish for her dear sonny's fall ? (Thanks to Pori's instigation and her own doubts) Will DK lose his crutches and walk once again ? (run on treadmill) Will Dish stay back in Kanaka house to care for DK ? if yes will Sum allow that ? (Sum already is not comfortable with Dish's presence in the house. But DK will be happy if Dish stays back for him) Will Dish accept PoA given by Ved ? Will she look after Kanaka empire ? (Heroine knows all , can do all) What will Suhas think of Dish's decision? (angry ???) Will there be a 'shaadi on the sets of TD' ? Is DK gonna apply sindoor once again from his bed ??? (any more rumours ?) Bangles ?? (agree with u nikki, its back in my list)
  • When will Dish confess her love to DK directly ? (mostly in the final episode of TD πŸ˜† )

FINALLY

Next week am fully loaded with lot sa engagements (mostly would be missing TD for the whole week) so jingle, twine please take over. I would be back with my take the week after that. In case if I manage to watch the episode would try to post a small snippet at least.

Looking forward to see ur take/answers/comments on the episode here.

Bye, have a great day and week end.
Swathi

Edited by swathi - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Eh wait a minute. DK fell down the stairs. wow wow so now true filmy style he will start walking and jogging and running on the treadmill without his support stick. πŸ‘.

As Someone said Sum was better sleeping on the bed πŸ˜†. Sorry GOD forgive me, I did not mean that way.😳

Thanks Swathi, Twine for the updates.

Cheers

Lata

Mamta_ thumbnail

Tx Swathi!!!

"Acting wise nothing spectacular. But If I really had to mention one scene it would be DK's expression when he comes to know that Dish has decided to leave the house. Eyes becoming moist and shock registered in his face."............tx 4 posting this, i was really trying 2 imagine what dk's expression would b since ashish just rocks in these emotional scenes............ 

I agree the bangles should b back on ur list of Q's..........they have 2 come in2 play sooner or later...........😊

as 4 the remainder of ur Q's my guess is as good as any1's..........ofcourse we all know what we would like to happen but that may just b the end of TD...........somehow i'm sure ved plays a role in clearing up all the misunderstandings...........

so i suppose the best thing is 2 wait & watch..........πŸ˜‰

Mamta

samy74 thumbnail

hi

swathi brilliant as usual no doubt and i agree if on ep is fully of happiness than the other is full of sadness...i reallyl fell bad reading the update yesterday i think sindoor bit was a really sweet scene but as u say swathi it is  bad omen for both of them..

DK could mean disha wo't leave the house, wil try to nurse dk back to health but sum wil create problems, just hoping that dk isn't bed ridden maybe he will lose his support stick..

for me the million dollar question is if Disha will confess her love now which i think she will now as she won't be able to take it anymore dk hurt poor baby she will confess her feelings but will face lots of oppostion from Sum and pori...

Lots of questions and speculations lets see where td takes us.waiting for the promo info..

Swathi you will be dearly missed...have a great time..

SamyπŸ˜ƒ

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow !! Swathi a true analyst style review.It reminded me of If.. Then.. Else.. Logic!! Excellent job!! Our analysis is much better than the real thing !!πŸ‘

Couple of my other Spanish and Russian friends also watch this show. Even they said it is a case mutilated text and selective use of brain! They r big time DK addicts and watch it only for him.Here we just got done with holi and entering the sting phase so they don't know abt the nonsense that is going to follow now. Anyway I don't intend to dampen their spirit.

Looking forward for the bath robe scene lolπŸ˜†

Mink

lalgulab thumbnail

Thanks Swathi for your wonderful 'take' πŸ‘

But as I was reading your take, something interesting came to my mind.  WHAT IF, with DK falling down the stairs, he PRETENDS to loose his memory and claims that Disha is his wife!!!!!!!!!  The doctor could say the same to Sumitra that he shouldn't be given any shock so Sumitra has to agree to let Disha take care of DK....... πŸ˜‰  At least this way Disha doesn't have to leave the Kanaka house, DK & Disha can be close to each other, and Sumitra can't do anything to stop it!!!!  The writers can drag that story along AS MUCH AS THEY WANT.. I'm sure none of us would mind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

chillyflakes thumbnail

Brilliant Work Senorita Swathi!

U go into so much of detail while writing! Its amazing!

Pori is pretty comical! And Sum Maa is plain dense! Why can't she see that there is something more than what meets the eye b/w the 2D's?

Hey, what about the much anticipated Divorce that was going to take place b/w D & D? I think its more than 6 months of their marriage.....wonder what happened?

Once again, a great take,

Chilly😊

samy74 thumbnail

hey

what an idea lalgulab but over optimism can kill but something to look out for u never know where these serials are heading but a good idea ....πŸ˜ƒ

SamyπŸ˜ƒ

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lalgulab: that was a brilliant idea. It would be a wonderful 'Kahaani mein twist' . DK would love to pretend that way though am not sure abt Dish. She might start her morality bhaashan delievery to DK.

Chilly: I think that Sum already suspects that there is something fishy b/w the D's. That is the reason she decides that she will not let anyone come in b/w Pori and DK. (like how Gargi came in b/w her and Dhruv) and this is the reason why I mentioned that she is making selective use of her brains.

Regarding the other question, contract should be techinically over within a month (that is what Ved said a few days back). But as DK has tore the contract papers (after being angry with Dish as he suspected that she is pregnant with Ved's child) the contract no longer exists. When Ved points out this fact to Dish, she starts off her bhashan on the sanctity of marriage and states clearly that contract or no contract , DK is her husband. Just when it looked like she will admit to Ved that she loves DK Sum faints and these ppl rush out.

Mink: I never knew (nor imagined) that TD evokes such a response from foreigners as well. Guess the Guhas would be delighted to hear abt that. (DK comes in TD only rite ? So they have to see TD to see DK !!)

Swathi

samy74 thumbnail

hi Swathi

I think foreigners are really into Td i guess i remember when Ashish came online he was surprised that ppl like us who are saat samandar par hehehehπŸ˜† were so intently watching Td and appreciating it...Swathi all i know is that hpope Dk is ot tunred inot mute i pretty much like the idea of lalgulab too of DK pretending wowwwww that would be wicked..

SamyπŸ˜ƒ