Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon:To come in peace?:)

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so I am making this post minutes after I saw the new SwaRon-TaaRey promo..
As far as Taani-Rey love story is concerned,I am least interested in them..
As far as SwaRon fairytale is concerned..I guess this promo is a positive one which is an indication to the topic that SwaRon are gonna sort out this MU pretty soon..in the coming week..
According to me..Sharon...the poor girl is confused..Her reason sounded obvious and valid just after the footloose elims but now the same reason is vague to me and her behaviour uncanny...
Coming to the new promo,it shows SwaRon in the RH where Sharon tells Swayam to leave and he doesnt go..Hence Sharon turns to go...And Swayam makes her face him by holding her hand...
Well..this may be a place where SwaRon will share their feelings(after ages) and sort the misunderstandings between them..
Now this is something worth saying WAY TO GO SWAYAM!
I really hope that this MU gets cleared soon!!
Secondly what I have observed is..according to the viewers SwaRon have been in a relationship for three months..and we don't know how much time has passed according to them...
So it would be really nice if CVs give us something like "a relationship anniversary for SwaRon"
And ofcourse a real date for them..
This is what I think..
Share your views ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I must admire your optimism, first of all. Especially since there's so little of that to be found here nowadays. And that includes my own head-space too, mind you. 

But anyhow, although I haven't seen the promo myself, from whatever I've heard of it at least I'm happy the Swayam-appeases-Sharon-taunts-and-walks-away wala cycle is being broken. I was just saying the other day on one of the topics here that I'm pretty much done with the whole concept of walking away, by now. Pehle Swayam was doing it and now Sharon is. And what I want most is for one of them to make the other STAY, for once. The promo seems to show exactly that, touchwood, so at least that I'm very glad about. Sorting out ka toh I really couldn't say, but yes, at least this time Swayam will try to make sure the conversation isn't left unfinished. I'm waiting to see if he succeeds. Uske baad kya hota hai, let's see. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I admire any swaron fan  who is optimistic at this stage๐Ÿ‘ ; hence hats off to you.๐Ÿ˜Š

By the time swaron come to peace , my heart would have broken into so many pieces that i will not be at peace though they come at .

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the promo is okay types cozz obviously puraa tho swaron ka hai nahi...hehehee

and swaron i dont know WTH m feeling like this that the scene wudnt be as per swaron standards...swayam held her hands...m happy but m not getting that excitemnt may be cozz of my preoccupied thoughts...cant help it...

and one more thing i found swayam a lil irritating...it was nt like he wants to let it out all...cannot blame him also...

gud ending or not i want to see a proper direction to swaron story now...but i hope the scene is left pen ended and stupidly vague and we are made fools by some stupidity

and swyam touch thodi jaan laadi swaron mein...ab tho cvs need to show something real abt how exactly a couple behaves...time for the chemistry to be backk...a date is badly needed...a gal like sharon obviously shud be wanting to go for a date vth her BF???

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sorry yaar I wish I was as optimistic as you, really we need a lot of patience to be swaron fan,. ONe good thing about the promo is that swayam himself took the initiative and made her stop. I wish swayam would make sharon face facts. Always saying your wish is my comand wont do. I love sharon from the bottom of my heart but here she is being so unreasonable.

When I watch swaron I wonder are  all relationship is like this, only MUs and no good moments between a couple? I am praying ki what you say will happen in the coming episodes.
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JoshuaD

I admire any swaron fan  who is optimistic at this stage๐Ÿ‘ ; hence hats off to you.๐Ÿ˜Š

By the time swaron come to peace , my heart would have broken into so many pieces that i will not be at peace though they come at .

you knw By the time swaron are made upto some gud i might turn into a mentally retarded person...and i wont be able to grasp their good moments if any they have cozz by that time all my senses wud get lost...the torture is that way
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

you knw By the time swaron are made upto some gud i might turn into a mentally retarded person...and i wont be able to grasp their good moments if any they have cozz by that time all my senses wud get lost...the torture is that way

I already turned half retard๐Ÿ˜ฒ  i am blabbering from morning...iam celebrating their one month of MU..what not
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow I admire ur positive attitude.  ๐Ÿ‘ I wish I could be so positive regarding SwaRon.Of course Im glad Swayam finally opened his mouth . Not to mention him holding Sharon was uber romantic ๐Ÿ˜ณ But the promo doesnt suggest good times again I dont know y..But still I'll keep my fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜‰ And hope for the best. And I hope what you are saying happens
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don;t know whether Swaron would solve their problems or not but atleast this promo has given me a hope that Swayam is now taking steps to mend this problem and not taking everything lying down.. It was high time he did so...

Swaron would atleast talk and I just hope they do and Sharon let's her mind out whether after this their relationship turn into a worse one but atleast we would get to know the reasons and so get the strength also to see them behaving so badly.
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great u still have positivity in yrself!!! i wish i have same!!!
 i m frustrated & just too fed up all this mu!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
 i not hoping anything becoz i always that now they will discuss, now they will sort things & we only get open ended scene!!! so i will prefer to wait & watch!!!