Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

qazi_luv

IF-Rockerz

qazi_luv

Posted: 27 June 2006 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG I jus came back frm the movuies and I shud say Krissh is a block-buster...It had a lotta variety..and I uwn reveale any suspense..but Hrithik in my opinion has dun a marvellous job in dis movie... He has portrayed him beautifully throughout the whole movie and he wuz soo natural and I must say its a MUST-WATCH! TRULY ...I swear this movie shud get the best movie and best actor award even best director like dere were a lotta fresh new stuff in it..like stuff u wudnt expect have been added so plss guys plss go to theatres and watch dis movie..Ull really enjoy all de effects like I luved it..Though Im really not into action the action in dis movie wuz quite impressive !....So plss guys watch this movie in the nearest theatres!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krissh-My Opinion-->A MUST-WATCH!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madzaboutchoc

IF-Dazzler

madzaboutchoc

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 2:24am | IP Logged
hey even i watched this movie and my opinion is also the same.its a must watch and everybody who luvs action movies shud watch it.hrithik's performance is mind blowing and the film's storyline is also good.the special effects make the movie a must watch.

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 3:56am | IP Logged
hmm i dunnoo to me the special effects are rip offs from Matrrix and other hollywood films so nothing original about that the idea of a superhero nothing original there either another thing thats a rip off feom hollywood the only original thing about it to me is the fact the bollywood didnt have a superhero before and now they do

sorry if i hurt ur feelings by saying this

qazi_luv

IF-Rockerz

qazi_luv

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

hmm i dunnoo to me the special effects are rip offs from Matrrix and other hollywood films so nothing original about that the idea of a superhero nothing original there either another thing thats a rip off feom hollywood the only original thing about it to me is the fact the bollywood didnt have a superhero before and now they do

sorry if i hurt ur feelings by saying this

I agree sum parts were copied frm other movies..but dun u sumhow feel happy and proud now dat atleast now like India can do all dis stuff?Like I wuz shocked to see dis movie and most of the stunts are dun in realEmbarrassed

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 10:19am | IP Logged
By the way you guyz are reacting i must see this movie cause like i'm sooo into action moviez and i think its gonna be the biggest blockbuster of the year but not sure...maybe KABHI ALVIDA NAA KEHNA OR DHOOM 2 is gonna beet it ... not sure i'm in a total confusion ovaaaa herezzzz lollz anywayz bye take carezzz

qazi_luv

IF-Rockerz

qazi_luv

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged

QUOTE=Khadeeja123]By the way you guyz are reacting i must see this movie cause like i'm sooo into action moviez and i think its gonna be the biggest blockbuster of the year but not sure...maybe KABHI ALVIDA NAA KEHNA OR DHOOM 2 is gonna beet it ... not sure i'm in a total confusion ovaaaa herezzzz lollz anywayz bye take carezzz[/QUOTE]

Well I really wun Krissh to be de biggest block-buster!I noe im reacting really very weirdly but gimme ur opinion ur opinion after u watch de movie so atleast den I can say im not de only one acting weird!LOL

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
itz a good movieee

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
itz a good movieee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top