Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

yuvreen dreamland yuvreen on shopping pg 9 (Page 7)

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by vaishali-AR

I myself can not make avis, siggies and vm's...but just curious to know why the pic gallery and creation galleries are never updated here?? Ouch 

so that's the challenge here dear...CHANGE !!!

Im technically challenged myself so not sure how I can take up this challenge really.. Im hopeless with all this avi and siggie making business..nor can I make VM's...all Im good at is commenting and analysing the epi which I do..quite regulalrly but the response isnt as good..so I dnt get as motivated as I do in DMG forum..there it takes few minutes for a good topic to reach 5-10 pages... I guess most of the members here are new to IF...so they are not very familiar with posting topics and stuff like that..
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

I myself can not make avis, siggies and vm's...but just curious to know why the pic gallery and creation galleries are never updated here?? Ouch 

Im technically challenged myself so not sure how I can take up this challenge really.. Im hopeless with all this avi and siggie making business..nor can I make VM's...all Im good at is commenting and analysing the epi which I do..quite regulalrly but the response isnt as good..so I dnt get as motivated as I do in DMG forum..there it takes few minutes for a good topic to reach 5-10 pages... I guess most of the members here are new to IF...so they are not very familiar with posting topics and stuff like that..

Chill yaar..thats what i do...commenting and analysing..and now started the OS thing..but u do what u do best..this in any case helps...SmileBig smile
MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Chill yaar..thats what i do...commenting and analysing..and now started the OS thing..but u do what u do best..this in any case helps...SmileBig smile

Lol mein tau chilled hi hun ! and honestly I give 2 hoots to IF rankings..they are all rigged..spammers with multiple ids are the ones who keep the ranking high even if the celebrity is not acting in any show...SG is a good show ..love the leads so I really dnt care...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujairohitkaveriw2008

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Lol mein tau chilled hi hun ! and honestly I give 2 hoots to IF rankings..they are all rigged..spammers with multiple ids are the ones who keep the ranking high even if the celebrity is not acting in any show...SG is a good show ..love the leads so I really dnt care...

ya this true
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hmm..that is true too..
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ok then leave the rankings of actors..and focus on spamming the forum LOL..this will automatically increase the rankings if they have to...Tongue
bhunilu Senior Member
bhunilu
bhunilu

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Awesome PicsClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmimi16bhuniluMistyDawnakshayR

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index