Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

yuvreen dreamland yuvreen on shopping pg 9 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
ok Spammers vaishali and kaveri...(hope u don't mind calling u that... Smile) just comment and flip on the comments pages of at least shivin and smiriti and like the comments..just even the flipping the pages increases the view count of the profile..which is gudd...

Same message for every1 in d forum.. :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yuvreen dreamland yuvreen on shopping pg 9 (Page 5)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

ok so can put  Yuvi-Suvi Picture Gallery OR SG cute and lovable pics 

how about Yuvreen's memory album or Yuvreen-down the memory lane or the yuvreen picture galleria or Yuvreen scrap book   ! ok I stoppp LOL

Edited by vaishali-AR - 14 September 2012 at 12:02pm

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

how about Yuvreen's memory album or Yuvreen-down the memory lane or the yuvreen picture galleria or Yuvreen scrap book   ! ok I stoppp LOL

@kaveri--yeah..u can go for vaishali's name suggestions..she actually posts very good topic names 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

ok Spammers vaishali and kaveri...(hope u don't mind calling u that... Smile) just comment and flip on the comments pages of at least shivin and smiriti and like the comments..just even the flipping the pages increases the view count of the profile..which is gudd...

I have a meeting in an hour and I should be preparing for it LOL  btw are u asking me to comment on their fanpages..??? oops thats boring..I rather comment here on the SG forum..

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

I have a meeting in an hour and I should be preparing for it LOL  btw are u asking me to comment on their fanpages..??? oops thats boring..I rather comment here on the SG forum..

@Vaishali-AR
As per akhsyR suggest can u give me a name for my this topic

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

'memory land'  will do or not

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

@Vaishali-AR
As per akhsyR suggest can u give me a name for my this topic

I already did ..in my previous comments..u can use any..if you dnt like them I can suggest more..Smile like SAY CHEESE with Yuvreen Big smile

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

'memory land'  will do or not

nice.. :)) or maybe Yuvreen Picture Park Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.