yuvreen dreamland yuvreen on shopping pg 9 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by akshayR

ok so can put  Yuvi-Suvi Picture Gallery OR SG cute and lovable pics 

how about Yuvreen's memory album or Yuvreen-down the memory lane or the yuvreen picture galleria or Yuvreen scrap book   ! ok I stoppp 😆
Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 years ago
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

how about Yuvreen's memory album or Yuvreen-down the memory lane or the yuvreen picture galleria or Yuvreen scrap book   ! ok I stoppp 😆

@kaveri--yeah..u can go for vaishali's name suggestions..she actually posts very good topic names 

ok Spammers vaishali and kaveri...(hope u don't mind calling u that... 😊) just comment and flip on the comments pages of at least shivin and smiriti and like the comments..just even the flipping the pages increases the view count of the profile..which is gudd...

Same message for every1 in d forum.. :)

I have a meeting in an hour and I should be preparing for it 😆  btw are u asking me to comment on their fanpages..??? oops thats boring..I rather comment here on the SG forum..

I have a meeting in an hour and I should be preparing for it 😆  btw are u asking me to comment on their fanpages..??? oops thats boring..I rather comment here on the SG forum..

@Vaishali-AR
As per akhsyR suggest can u give me a name for my this topic

'memory land'  will do or not
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

@Vaishali-AR
As per akhsyR suggest can u give me a name for my this topic

I already did ..in my previous comments..u can use any..if you dnt like them I can suggest more..😊 like SAY CHEESE with Yuvreen 😃

'memory land'  will do or not

nice.. :)) or maybe Yuvreen Picture Park 😃
forget about the word picture or pic 
i want to change it

@kaveri--yeah..u can go for vaishali's name suggestions..she actually posts very good topic names 

thanks for the suggestion i tried

forget about the word picture or pic 
i want to change it

how about  1.SAY CHEESE with Yuvreen?
2. Yuvreen down the memory lane
3. Yuvreen's scrapbook
4. yuvreen's galleria
 Phew !!!! like any? i think u can u can use the one u suggested in ur last post..thats nice too !!! i just hope people participate as much as we are..