yuvreen dreamland yuvreen on shopping pg 9 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

ya sure but only one or more pic at a time not all together

it will keep all members to have a look in this post

what say???

okays..sure..but i think u shud change the topic name..a bit engaging one perhaps..😊
By the way..Spammers of this forum...halla bol !!!!! do whatever u can..rest leave it on god and the other members ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by akshayR

okays..sure..but i think u shud change the topic name..a bit engaging one perhaps..😊
By the way..Spammers of this forum...halla bol !!!!! do whatever u can..rest leave it on god and the other members ðŸ˜ƒ

what do u mean i din't get u

Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 years ago
Yuvreen with Kareena Kapoor piv have a look...

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago

what do u mean i din't get u

change the name of the topic...make it look catchy so that more people see it..bcoz topic name helps sometimes..

Yuvreen with Kareena Kapoor piv have a look...

It seems topper wasnt ready for the pic ! I like when her hair is curled a bit...Yuvi is looking cute ...kya smile hai  😳
but i have doubt ...
as per yesterdays episode we seen that yuvi is not ready to suvi but in this pic he is standing with suvi for the photograph even i see this in promo also

but i have doubt ...
as per yesterdays episode we seen that yuvi is not ready to suvi but in this pic he is standing with suvi for the photograph even i see this in promo also

Lol no I mean she was not ready for the shot.coz she's not smiling for the canera...I dnt know what'l happen ijn the show..