The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Kd needs to wake up and smell the coffee!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Has kd completely lost it? Or has the jail erased all of his brain cells? I am so disappointed in him these days! First he was so freaking rude to jj who literally saved his ass and now this revenge crap! I know that he is angry and frustarted and all. But revenge is a very strong word yaar! What the hell is he taking revenge for? I honestly never ever believed that the smart and calculating kd will ever believe what piddi said to him. Thats why i never thought that this revenge track will ever come. Where are his brains? Does he honestly think that kiya would do that to him? Is he so prejudiced about her? He doesnt even have a proof that kiya was involved other than piddi's word. And what is he planning to do? Publicly humiliate the girl who had risked so much for him without even thinking about it through! I never thought kd could be this dumb. And i so honestly didnt believe he will accept what happened without a word. I expected him to grill jj for how had the video come into his possession. It will only take one question to piddi for the truth to come out. But kd is so not intrested. He is busy taking out his frustrations on people who care about him. And where is the women respecting kd we saw in the first episode? I cant believe kd could ever do this with any girl. Let alone kiya about whom he cares enough to hand her a handkerchief while she is crying in the corridor. Kd wake up and smell the coffee. Literally! I sometimes think that kd really doesnt deserve kiya et all. He is acting so very selfish while she was so selfless in helping him. He doesnt even have an ounce of trust for her and always thinks that she has very bad intentions while she never has doubted his even once. Seriously kd needs to stop his anger from ruling his brain or he is seriously going to hurt people who have nothing but good intentions in their mind about him. Stop fuming and start thinking!.

Edited by missscarlet - 14 September 2012 at 8:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

xxhn29xxinna7Adry-Alia--bornalee-..-Ayesshhaa-..-Lizzie-BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kd needs to wake up and smell the coffee!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
All the characters in TBP are flawed.This is KD's flaw,and has been from the first epi...he is in general a practical & logical person but he lets anger rule his mind when frustrated.He forgets his logic & resoning.Going to jail messed him up even more so he has stopped thinking & is acting impulsively.Its in his character.He wants too hurt the person who in his eyes almost spoiled his career he doesn't know that she helped him.As for not trusting her...well,he doesn't trust anyone.The life that he leads & his father's behaviour towards him does not allow him to think that someone could do something good for him without selfish reasons,like JJ, because he has without doubt met a lot of selfish people in his life.The only person who has proved worthy of his trust, in HIS eyes,over & over is Piddi.Obviously the emotional & less practical side of him would make him believe whatever Piddi says with closed eyes.And after what he went through,I can understand WHY he has become more emotional.

That is his journey...learning to stop being at war with himself and people around him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

xxhn29xxinna7Luvmayurmaneet-Stardust--bornalee-..-Ayesshhaa-..-Lizzie-

WackoChick

WackoChick

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Trust is something very difficult for KD. Remember the line- "Trust karna acchi baat hoti hai, aur trust na karna aur bhi accchi". So this proves it that KD does not trust anyone accept himself and maybe piddi as he is his BFF. So havin even a little trust in kiya is not an option. Now KD thinks that kiya "scored" wid kunal after the TFP, so it was'nt really unbelievable for KD to think that she mite be involved wid kunal. I guess even  KD knows that if kiya wanted to take revenge she wud never go to such as extent as to spoil his career but anger and frustration (at his father, society) has blinded him. He is not able to think straight and thus believes watever is put forward to him without two thoughts abt it. KD v all know is a very logical person and does not take any action wid out thinking twice abt it. But sometimes he does not how to control his anger ... his anger over rules him and he ends up taking very impulsive decisions( JJ passport theft incident). This is again a case of anger ruling him! So wat KD is doing is wrong but if v see it from his POV then it is justified. I just hope this revenge track makes things better rather than ruining it.

Edited by iloveASR - 14 September 2012 at 7:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xxhn29xxinna7-Stardust--bornalee--Lizzie-..DamonCrazy..

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

All the characters in TBP are flawed.This is KD's flaw,and has been from the first epi...he is in general a practical & logical person but he lets anger rule his mind when frustrated.He forgets his logic & resoning.Going to jail messed him up even more so he has stopped thinking & is acting impulsively.Its in his character.He wants too hurt the person who in his eyes almost spoiled his career he doesn't know that she helped him.As for not trusting her...well,he doesn't trust anyone.The life that he leads & his father's behaviour towards him does not allow him to think that someone could do something good for him without selfish reasons,like JJ, because he has without doubt met a lot of selfish people in his life.The only person who has proved worthy of his trust, in HIS eyes,over & over is Piddi.Obviously the emotional & less practical side of him would make him believe whatever Piddi says with closed eyes.And after what he went through,I can understand WHY he has become more emotional.

That is his journey...learning to stop being at war with himself and people around him.

I totally get what you mean ofcourse. Its just so stupid of kd to let his anger rule his mind. I myself have a very hot temper and always end up doing very stupid things when i am angry. And trust me when i say he will land up in shit. I really really want him to start thinking instead of being impulsive. And what u said about his flaw being that he lets his anger rule his mind is very true and i want him to stop being such an emotional wreak and start thinking. I know that will take a very very long time but hopefully he will come through :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7-bornalee-..DamonCrazy..

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveASR

Trust is something very difficult for KD. Remember the line- "Trust karna acchi baat hoti hai, aur trust na karna aur bhi accchi". So this proves it that KD does not trust anyone accept himself and maybe piddi as he is his BFF. So havin even a little trust in kiya is not an option. Now KD thinks that kiya "scored" wid kunal after the TFP, so it was'nt really unbelievable for KD to think that she mite be involved wid kunal. I guess even 0672KD knows that if kiya wanted to take revenge she wud never go to such as extent as to spoil his career but anger and frustration (at his father, society) has blinded him. He is not able to think straight and thus believes watever is put forward to him without two thoughts abt it. KD v all know is a very logical person and does not take any action wid out thinking twice abt it. But sometimes he does not how to control his anger ... his anger over rules him and he ends up taking very impulsive decisions( JJ passport theft incident). This is again a case of anger ruling him! So wat KD is doing is wrong but if v see it from his POV then it is justified. I just hope this revenge track makes things better rather than ruining it.

Yes. I didnt know that kd really thinks that kiya can stoop to such a low level. He really has low opinions about her. Yes she has been rude to him but he has been ruder. But that didnt really stop kiya from saying 'hes innocent' without any doubt. To think logically if anyone of us would have been there in her place we would have thought that kd might have done the thing hes been accused of. After all he really can do anything for money according to everyone around him.

Edited by missscarlet - 14 September 2012 at 9:06am

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
but if he thinks dat kiya framed him then y vl she blindly listen to him n accept his frndshp...n if she was really involved, she also wud hv been in jail...kunal is not a mahaan dat apni so-called gf(acc. to kd n piddi) ka police k saamne naam nahi lega...kd ko atleast kisi b ladki ko publicly humiliate nahi karna chahiye whether she is involved or not...use apni maa-behen k baare me sochna chahiye...he wants to hurt ppl wer it hurts d most-1st jj n now kiya...is he dis much heartless n foolish?...if sumthn happens to kiya, she vl b broken very badly dat jo itna mushkil se smile karna start kia he vo fir kabhi nahi kar paygi...leave kiya, imagine urslf in her place...fir to uski mom jale par namak chhidkegi aur use boarding school me fek degi...ya, its actually her mom's fault but kd sud not ever think of hurting a girl publicly...

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 14 September 2012 at 9:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.