Savdhaan India @11

Expression king MOHNISH BAHL At # 1 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

trioHatesSK

trioHatesSK

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Well its not the first time MB quit a show. he has earlier left shows like kahani ghar ghar ki, kayamath and another one whose name is not striking me right now. I think he leaves shows whenever he feels things are not turning out the way they were in the contracts. No PH, No Channel can control him Wink He works on his own terms and conditions.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1ashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAsmkemamtasaAnoushkaMkiran1234soomro01kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandayanks28mamta-s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expression king MOHNISH BAHL At # 1 (Page 9)" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trioHatesSK

Well its not the first time MB quit a show. he has earlier left shows like kahani ghar ghar ki, kayamath and another one whose name is not striking me right now. I think he leaves shows whenever he feels things are not turning out the way they were in the contracts. No PH, No Channel can control him Wink He works on his own terms and conditions.

i guess that's one way to explain it..LOL..thanks for the info...I knew he'd quit shows starting with K LOL but KEKTA ji has about 37486241 shows like that...so main bhool gayi...MB wants to script to work to be the way he envisioned it...but he has so much talent...he can carry a show without a script...I hope he realizes this...Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1trioHatesSKmamtasaashutosh.pandasmkeAnoushkaMkiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-s

smke

Groupbie

smke

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

anybody who has not commented at mohnish behl fanclub and any tellybuzz news related to savdhaan india or MB please do so immediately before the lines for voting closes...we need to keep the ranks either going up or stable...pls guys buck up... 

my quota for the day is over...cannot make anymore posts...others do the need full...

my dearies go to the other threads and put some comments there, let those threads also turn pink...Thumbs Up

Edited by smke - 15 September 2012 at 10:59am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1trioHatesSKashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAmamtasaAnoushkaMkiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandayanks28mamta-s

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smke

anybody who has not commented at mohnish behl fanclub and any tellybuzz news related to savdhaan india or MB please do so immediately before the lines for voting closes...we need to keep the ranks either going up or stable...pls guys buck up... 

my quota for the day is over...cannot make anymore posts...others do the need full...

an important tip guys...if we want the CM ranking of SI Forum to go up we need to make sure that all the threads on this forum are PINK not BLUE...to make them pink we have to make sure it has 250 views and 25 comments...just a heads up! 

and i just commented on 3 TB articles...going on UNKI profile now...LOLEmbarrassed

pharaoh1trioHatesSKsmkemamtasaashutosh.pandaAnoushkaMkiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-s

trioHatesSK

trioHatesSK

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

an important tip guys...if we want the CM ranking of SI Forum to go up we need to make sure that all the threads on this forum are PINK not BLUE...to make them pink we have to make sure it has 250 views and 25 comments...just a heads up! 

and i just commented on 3 TB articles...going on UNKI profile now...LOLEmbarrassed

Haaayyyeee UNKI profile Heart Day Dreaming  Unke nashe mei jalte rahe, Unke nashe mei jalte rahe!! Ladkhraye kabhi, kabhi samhalte rahe...UNKE nashe mein

Edited by trioHatesSK - 15 September 2012 at 10:50am

pharaoh1ashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAmamtasasmkeAnoushkaMkiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandadebaleena_tunaimamta-syanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trioHatesSK

Haaayyyeee UNKI profile Heart Day Dreaming  Unke nashe mei jalte rahe, Unke nashe mei jalte rahe!! Ladkhraye kabhi, kabhi samhalte rahe...UNKE nashe

kya baat hai...triohatesSK ji...Blushing...mujhe to shayari aati hi nahin toh main aapka kya jawab do? ROFL...jabse UNHO ne mujhe deewana bana rakha hai...sang har shakhs ne haathon pe utha rakha hai...BlushingDay Dreaming

pharaoh1trioHatesSKsmkemamtasaSARLAPRAashutosh.pandakiran1234AnoushkaMkulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandadebaleena_tunaimamta-s

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

anybody who has not commented atmohnish behlfanclub and anytellybuzz newsrelated to savdhaan india orMB please do so immediately before the lines for voting closes...we need to keep the ranks either going up or stable...pls guys buck up...

3 TB article kaha hai? 3 SI wale??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1SARLAPRAashutosh.pandamamtasakiran1234minarva.pandabusybee..mamta-s

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debalena_tunai

anybody who has not commented atmohnish behlfanclub and anytellybuzz newsrelated to savdhaan india orMB please do so immediately before the lines for voting closes...we need to keep the ranks either going up or stable...pls guys buck up...

3 TB article kaha hai? 3 SI wale??

yeah SI wale...abt Parul's entry and also all the other entries lately

trioHatesSKpharaoh1ashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAmamtasakiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandadebaleena_tunaimamta-s

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savdhaan India @11 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.