Savdhaan India @11

Expression king MOHNISH BAHL At # 1 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvSaNgaD

Originally posted by neharajani

@debelena ye role MB k life mein kitna important hai aur MB ye maante haiya nahi. baat yeh nahi hai..baat yeh hai ki Dr Ashutosh MB ke career ko kisi naye mukam tak leja pata hai ya nahi..

haan waise neha ji yeh toh sach hai...jo mukaam Dr. A ke role ke baad MB ka hogaya hai meri nazaron mein...shayad usse bhi uncha mukaam unko mila hoga industry mein...this role showed he is a LEADING MAN naa...aisa pehle kabhi nahin dekha...he carried that show on his back...his exit devastated that crew...kyun ke unka pata hai ke MB ki baat hi kuch aur hai...aisa shayad pehle kabhi nahin hua hoga... waise MB shows pehle bhi quit kar chuke hain...KTLK is not the 1st...but KTLK is the one which shook us all...
I guess 1 show se quit kiya tha & wo show k starting k kuch dino mein he...maine wo article padha tha... KTLK se quit krna sirf hume he kya ko KTLK ko he hila diya...Story,team ko bhi...Example KP ji... LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

luvSaNgaDpharaoh1neharajaniashutosh.pandasmkekiran1234busybee..minarva.pandamamta-s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expression king MOHNISH BAHL At # 1 (Page 8)" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvSaNgaD

luvSaNgaD

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debalena_tunai

Originally posted by neharajani

@debelena ye role MB k life mein kitna important hai aur MB ye maante haiya nahi. baat yeh nahi hai..baat yeh hai ki Dr Ashutosh MB ke career ko kisi naye mukam tak leja pata hai ya nahi..

haan waise neha ji yeh toh sach hai...jo mukaam Dr. A ke role ke baad MB ka hogaya hai meri nazaron mein...shayad usse bhi uncha mukaam unko mila hoga industry mein...this role showed he is a LEADING MAN naa...aisa pehle kabhi nahin dekha...he carried that show on his back...his exit devastated that crew...kyun ke unka pata hai ke MB ki baat hi kuch aur hai...aisa shayad pehle kabhi nahin hua hoga... waise MB shows pehle bhi quit kar chuke hain...KTLK is not the 1st...but KTLK is the one which shook us all...
I guess 1 show se quit kiya tha & wo show k starting k kuch dino mein he...maine wo article padha tha... KTLK se quit krna sirf hume he kya ko KTLK ko he hila diya...Story,team ko bhi...Example KP ji... LOL
''

it was more than one...i believe...will get back on that...Tongue

and yes i already said...that his exit devastated the crew...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1neharajaniashutosh.pandamamtasakiran1234minarva.pandabusybee..mamta-s...RamonaG....yanks28

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Naye mukam tak matlab??exactly kya kehna chahti hai??Didn't gt u...Jo ho raha hai wo to sabko samne hai...

naya mukaam...new heights...Ashu role has made hm a BIGGER NAME...a mnore coveted name...it has given him more prominence...in the world of senior leads like Ram and Ronit...NOW... there is Mohnish too..Embarrassed..and I dare say...but he would have left all the Rams and Ronits BEHIND had he continued this role! EmbarrassedClap
[/QUOTE]Hehehe...Ram,Ronit ab bohot bohot peeche hai...Unke acting & itne fans k samne wo log & unke fans hai kya!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1mamtasasmkeashutosh.pandakiran1234minarva.pandabusybee..mamta-s

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Naye mukam tak matlab??exactly kya kehna chahti hai??Didn't gt u...Jo ho raha hai wo to sabko samne hai...

naya mukaam...new heights...Ashu role has made hm a BIGGER NAME...a mnore coveted name...it has given him more prominence...in the world of senior leads like Ram and Ronit...NOW... there is Mohnish too..Embarrassed..and I dare say...but he would have left all the Rams and Ronits BEHIND had he continued this role! EmbarrassedClap
Hehehe...Ram,Ronit ab bohot bohot peeche hai...Unke acting & itne fans k samne wo log & unke fans hai kya![/QUOTE]

actually my friend made an apt comparison...MB NOW belongs in that category with Ram...and dear...woh log TV stars hain...in some ways woh hain the kings of television...MB has never lacked talent or good looks...he beats RR & RK in terms of both looks and talent..however what he lacked...was that romantic lead role...which KTLK gave him...so now he is in another category...as for Ram...he has a ton of fans...and a 4 trp show on SONY...and plenty of movies...including a KJo movie with his wife Gautami...Ronit Roy is doing Adaalat...which gets good trps...and he's been Ekta's leading man several times...so they're both reputable names...worthy of being mentioned WITH MB. Embarrassed

pharaoh1neharajanismkeashutosh.pandakiran1234minarva.pandabusybee..mamta-s

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by GitaGrover

LOVE them HeartMISS them Cry

Cry omg Gita that's one of my fav siggy...i still use it...u dont know what it does to me...Cry...oh when i see these things it breaks my heart...my beautiful jaanu pies...CryBroken Heart how can anyone look so beautiful together...CryCryCry

@bold: indeed...Sleepy no answer ...for ur question...Cry...prior to KTLK...I thought he looked good with Tabu...but with KK...it's just somethin' else...u can't see any age diff...Confused...they looked so MAN WOMAN..Blushing..sexy...made for each other...their chemistry was so strong...it was in the AIR surrounding them...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1neharajanismkeashutosh.pandakiran1234kulchitraalonsomaniabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-s

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

~*~
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

CryCryCryCryCry...nooo...Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart miss them Broken Heart

pharaoh1neharajaniashutosh.pandasmkekiran1234kulchitraalonsomaniabusybee..mamta-s

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Hehehe...Ram,Ronit ab bohot bohot peeche hai...Unke acting & itne fans k samne wo log & unke fans hai kya!

actually my friend made an apt comparison...MB NOW belongs in that category with Ram...and dear...woh log TV stars hain...in some ways woh hain the kings of television...MB has never lacked talent or good looks...he beats RR & RK in terms of both looks and talent..however what he lacked...was that romantic lead role...which KTLK gave him...so now he is in another category...as for Ram...he has a ton of fans...and a 4 trp show on SONY...and plenty of movies...including a KJo movie with his wife Gautami...Ronit Roy is doing Adaalat...which gets good trps...and he's been Ekta's leading man several times...so they're both reputable names...worthy of being mentioned WITH MB. Embarrassed
[/QUOTE] Yes,Ram & Ronit famous hai...M not sayng k wo famous nehi hai...Bt wo apne show ki wajah se famous hai...Ram & Ronit Ekta ki show ki wajah se...wo bohot sare famous show mein the...Kyuki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi jaisi saas bahu show jo 8-9 yrs chali thi...Kasam Se mein bhi Ram tha...To popular to honge he...Acting bhi achha karte hai...Bt MB k level tak nehi...Maine Ram & Ronit dono ka acting dekha hai...Main Mihir,Mr.Waliya ki fan bhi hoon...Bt MB ka acting,har ek expression kuch alag baat hai us mein...Wo maine Ram,Ronit k performance mein kabhi nehi dekha...

pharaoh1ashutosh.pandasmkemamtasakiran1234minarva.pandabusybee..mamta-s

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
yeah I also said that MB is a better actor than RR & RK...as for those Ekta shows...MB has been in some Balaji productions too...and quit ...he was offered Kasam Se and rejected it so Ram Kapoor took it.

trioHatesSKpharaoh1ashutosh.pandasmkemamtasakiran1234minarva.pandabusybee..mamta-s

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savdhaan India @11 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.