Savdhaan India @11

Expression king MOHNISH BAHL At # 1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

luvSaNgaD

luvSaNgaD

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GitaGrover

loved this scene a lot tooBroken Heart

ohhh hoo...zara dekho toh...mere docs ko...Embarrassed

kuch toh hua hai...
  kuch ho gaya hai...
  do chaar din se...lagta hai jaise...
  sab kuch alag...sab kuch naya hai...
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1neharajanismkemamtasaGitaGroverkiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-syanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expression king MOHNISH BAHL At # 1 (Page 7)" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neharajani

neharajani

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged

loved this scene a lot tooBroken Heart

My fave too...look at the way they both looked at each other Day Dreaming Blushing Embarrassed
they are so couple-ly Heart Heart so comfy together Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1luvSaNgaDashutosh.pandasmkemamtasaGitaGroverkiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-syanks28

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myKittuMohnish1

Originally posted by neharajani

@busybee...Hug
True...ye 6 mahine jaise 6 janmo ki tarha guzre...Kuch achha nehi lagta tha...Terribly miss kar rahe the...CryThank God wo aa gaye...atleast unhe hum dekh to pa rahe hai... Dr.Ashutosh humare dil humesha he ak alag position pe rahenge...Day DreamingHeartMB ka wo acting,unka expression sab kuch KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE mein humne dekha hai...unke acting skill ka andaza hume sabse zada hua KTLK mein unke performance dekhne k baad...

Dr. Ashutosh was made for him...in many ways...it defines him...that role...chalo...even if he quit...and we didn't get to see 500 episodes of our beautiful AshNi...I hope that role ends up meaning to his career what Dr. Ahmer Ansari meant to Rahat Kazmi's career! Embarrassed
[/QUOTE] Yes,he is greatful...Wo kehte hai na humesha...Smile[/QUOTE]

I think you didnt get what my friend tried saying, she meant May Dr Ashutosh take MB's career to a peak like Dr Ahmers's character took Rahat Kazmi to another level. For instance RK still is remembered as Dr Ahmer Smile and its not about how grateful MB is LOL
[/QUOTE]

thanks babe...Embarrassed of course he is grateful...and KTLK should be grateful to him too...it's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY is coming...and 5 months out of that 1 year belong to MB...he really ruled TV in my home for those 5 months...not that he isn't great as an anchor...but every actor has a signature role...something that he leaves a mark with...touches people with...for me...MB TOUCHED ME AS ASHU Clap suave sexy elegant Doctor...
[/QUOTE] Agreed...Dr.Ashutosh kuch alag se khaas the...EmbarrassedMere puri family KTLK dekhti thi...& meri bua,aunty ki family bhi...bt MB k quit karne k baad sabne chod diya...Kaun dekhega us ___ ko... :p Mujhe Sanjivani ka Dr.Shashank bhi bohot achha lagta hai bt Dr.Ashu kuch zada he s*** lagta hai...Too hot to handle...Blushing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1luvSaNgaDashutosh.pandamamtasasmkekiran1234minarva.pandabusybee..mamta-s

luvSaNgaD

luvSaNgaD

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

@debelena ye role MB k life mein kitna important hai aur MB ye maante haiya nahi. baat yeh nahi hai..baat yeh hai ki Dr Ashutosh MB ke career ko kisi naye mukam tak leja pata hai ya nahi..

haan waise neha ji yeh toh sach hai...jo mukaam Dr. A ke role ke baad MB ka hogaya hai meri nazaron mein...shayad usse bhi uncha mukaam unko mila hoga industry mein...this role showed he is a LEADING MAN naa...aisa pehle kabhi nahin dekha...he carried that show on his back...his exit devastated that crew...kyun ke unka pata hai ke MB ki baat hi kuch aur hai...aisa shayad pehle kabhi nahin hua hoga... waise MB shows pehle bhi quit kar chuke hain...KTLK is not the 1st...but KTLK is the one which shook us all...

pharaoh1neharajaniashutosh.pandasmkemamtasaGitaGroverkiran1234minarva.pandabusybee..mamta-syanks28

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by debalena_tunai

@busybee...Hug
True...ye 6 mahine jaise 6 janmo ki tarha guzre...Kuch achha nehi lagta tha...Terribly miss kar rahe the...CryThank God wo aa gaye...atleast unhe hum dekh to pa rahe hai... Dr.Ashutosh humare dil humesha he ak alag position pe rahenge...Day DreamingHeartMB ka wo acting,unka expression sab kuch KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE mein humne dekha hai...unke acting skill ka andaza hume sabse zada hua KTLK mein unke performance dekhne k baad...

Dr. Ashutosh was made for him...in many ways...it defines him...that role...chalo...even if he quit...and we didn't get to see 500 episodes of our beautiful AshNi...I hope that role ends up meaning to his career what Dr. Ahmer Ansari meant to Rahat Kazmi's career! Embarrassed
Yes,he is greatful...Wo kehte hai na humesha...Smile[/QUOTE]

I think you didnt get what my friend tried saying, she meant May Dr Ashutosh take MB's career to a peak like Dr Ahmers's character took Rahat Kazmi to another level. For instance RK still is remembered as Dr Ahmer Smile and its not about how grateful MB is LOL
[/QUOTE] Haan...80% logo k liye to MB he Dr.Ashutosh hai aur rahenge...& ye role MB k life mein bhi important hai ye wo khud bhi maante hai...[/QUOTE]
@debelena ye role MB k life mein kitna important hai aur MB ye maante haiya nahi. baat yeh nahi hai..baat yeh hai ki Dr Ashutosh MB ke career ko kisi naye mukam tak leja pata hai ya nahi..
[/QUOTE] Naye mukam tak matlab??exactly kya kehna chahti hai??Didn't gt u...Jo ho raha hai wo to sabko samne hai...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1ashutosh.pandasmkemamtasakiran1234minarva.pandabusybee..mamta-s

GitaGrover

GitaGrover

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
want to see him as a romantic lead againDay Dreaming

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

luvSaNgaDpharaoh1neharajaniashutosh.pandamamtasasmkekiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-syanks28

luvSaNgaD

luvSaNgaD

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

want to see him as a romantic lead againDay Dreaming

yeah truly Embarrassed although I'll always miss KK there with him...wish he completed 500 episodes of KTLK with KK and we got a big bash CryCry ill love them forever...that's probably her best costar too...Embarrassed

pharaoh1neharajaniashutosh.pandasmkemamtasakiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-syanks28

luvSaNgaD

luvSaNgaD

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debalena_tunai

Naye mukam tak matlab??exactly kya kehna chahti hai??Didn't gt u...Jo ho raha hai wo to sabko samne hai...[/QUOTE]

naya mukaam...new heights...Ashu role has made hm a BIGGER NAME...a mnore coveted name...it has given him more prominence...in the world of senior leads like Ram and Ronit...NOW... there is Mohnish too..Embarrassed..and I dare say...but he would have left all the Rams and Ronits BEHIND had he continued this role! EmbarrassedClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1neharajaniashutosh.pandamamtasasmkekiran1234minarva.pandabusybee..mamta-syanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savdhaan India @11 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.