Savdhaan India @11

Expression king MOHNISH BAHL At # 1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

smke

Groupbie

smke

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

hey dearies...even i love ktlk and of course dr ashutosh...109 episodes of ktlk are gems...mbs acting was class apart in them...

Edited by smke - 15 September 2012 at 8:25am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1neharajanimamtasaswatirahalashutosh.pandaUnluckyFankiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-syanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expression king MOHNISH BAHL At # 1 (Page 5)" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neharajani

neharajani

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

@busybee...Hug
[/QUOTE] True...ye 6 mahine jaise 6 janmo ki tarha guzre...Kuch achha nehi lagta tha...Terribly miss kar rahe the...CryThank God wo aa gaye...atleast unhe hum dekh to pa rahe hai... Dr.Ashutosh humare dil humesha he ak alag position pe rahenge...Day DreamingHeartMB ka wo acting,unka expression sab kuch KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE mein humne dekha hai...unke acting skill ka andaza hume sabse zada hua KTLK mein unke performance dekhne k baad...[/QUOTE]

Dr. Ashutosh was made for him...in many ways...it defines him...that role...chalo...even if he quit...and we didn't get to see 500 episodes of our beautiful AshNi...I hope that role ends up meaning to his career what Dr. Ahmer Ansari meant to Rahat Kazmi's career! Embarrassed
[/QUOTE] Yes,he is greatful...Wo kehte hai na humesha...Smile[/QUOTE]

I think you didnt get what my friend tried saying, she meant May Dr Ashutosh take MB's career to a peak like Dr Ahmers's character took Rahat Kazmi to another level. For instance RK still is remembered as Dr Ahmer Smile and its not about how grateful MB is LOL

pharaoh1swatirahalashutosh.pandamamtasasmkeUnluckyFankiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-syanks28

UnluckyFan

UnluckyFan

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neharajani

Originally posted by myKittuMohnish1

Originally posted by smke

what ever happens, happens for good...wish mohnish bahl sir all the best in whatever projects he undertakes...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

i wish him good indeed...that's what we should do as fans and that's why im here...but since this is an AT #1...and we need to keep it active...im going to be mentioning Dr. Ashutosh often...he did play it for 5 months after all...longer than he played any movie role...Embarrassed

@myKittuMohnish Hug Hug yes exactly my point. Ashu gave him all this name and fame. I liked him in the movies like HAHK, MPK and HSSH but went gaga over him only after Dr Ashutosh Embarrassed  Day Dreaming and now he will be Dr Ashutosh for me always and hamesha Heart S**y and hawttt Dr Ashutosh Day Dreaming who makes me go mad on him Silly OMG what a s**y man MB is Day Dreaming

I know omg...Day Dreaming his work as Dr Ashutosh...is irreplaceable ...no one can replicate that...head to toe...that character was written for him...se*iest man alive he is...WinkLOL...sighhh...i had a great time drooling on him for 5 months...as Ashu...hey doc...Blushing...MB as Ashu...one of the most brilliant portrayals on television...hottest doctor evaaa!!!!!!!

koi itna handsome ho sakta hai?????LOLWink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1neharajaniswatirahalashutosh.pandasmkeGitaGroverkiran1234kulchitrartmsbusybee..minarva.pandamamta-syanks28

UnluckyFan

UnluckyFan

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged

@busybee...Hug
True...ye 6 mahine jaise 6 janmo ki tarha guzre...Kuch achha nehi lagta tha...Terribly miss kar rahe the...CryThank God wo aa gaye...atleast unhe hum dekh to pa rahe hai... Dr.Ashutosh humare dil humesha he ak alag position pe rahenge...Day DreamingHeartMB ka wo acting,unka expression sab kuch KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE mein humne dekha hai...unke acting skill ka andaza hume sabse zada hua KTLK mein unke performance dekhne k baad...[/QUOTE]

Dr. Ashutosh was made for him...in many ways...it defines him...that role...chalo...even if he quit...and we didn't get to see 500 episodes of our beautiful AshNi...I hope that role ends up meaning to his career what Dr. Ahmer Ansari meant to Rahat Kazmi's career! Embarrassed
[/QUOTE] Yes,he is greatful...Wo kehte hai na humesha...Smile[/QUOTE]

I think you didnt get what my friend tried saying, she meant May Dr Ashutosh take MB's career to a peak like Dr Ahmers's character took Rahat Kazmi to another level. For instance RK still is remembered as Dr Ahmer Smile and its not about how grateful MB is LOL
[/QUOTE]

thanks babe...Embarrassed of course he is grateful...and KTLK should be grateful to him too...it's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY is coming...and 5 months out of that 1 year belong to MB...he really ruled TV in my home for those 5 months...not that he isn't great as an anchor...but every actor has a signature role...something that he leaves a mark with...touches people with...for me...MB TOUCHED ME AS ASHU Clap suave sexy elegant Doctor...

Edited by myKittuMohnish1 - 15 September 2012 at 8:31am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1neharajanimamtasasmkeswatirahalashutosh.pandaGitaGroverkiran1234kulchitrartmsbusybee..minarva.pandamamta-syanks28

neharajani

neharajani

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged

what ever happens, happens for good...wish mohnish bahl sir all the best in whatever projects he undertakes...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

i wish him good indeed...that's what we should do as fans and that's why im here...but since this is an AT #1...and we need to keep it active...im going to be mentioning Dr. Ashutosh often...he did play it for 5 months after all...longer than he played any movie role...Embarrassed

@myKittuMohnish Hug Hug yes exactly my point. Ashu gave him all this name and fame. I liked him in the movies like HAHK, MPK and HSSH but went gaga over him only after Dr Ashutosh Embarrassed  Day Dreaming and now he will be Dr Ashutosh for me always and hamesha Heart S**y and hawttt Dr Ashutosh Day Dreaming who makes me go mad on him Silly OMG what a s**y man MB is Day Dreaming

I know omg...Day Dreaming his work as Dr Ashutosh...is irreplaceable ...no one can replicate that...head to toe...that character was written for him...se*iest man alive he is...WinkLOL...sighhh...i had a great time drooling on him for 5 months...as Ashu...hey doc...Blushing...MB as Ashu...one of the most brilliant portrayals on television...hottest doctor evaaa!!!!!!!

koi itna handsome ho sakta hai?????LOLWink

yehi to koi itna handsome kaise ho sakta hai..Pata lagao yaar...BlushingBlushing

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

luvSaNgaDpharaoh1swatirahalashutosh.pandamamtasaGitaGroverUnluckyFankiran1234rtmskulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-syanks28

smke

Groupbie

smke

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged

My favorite episode...phew...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1neharajanimamtasaashutosh.pandakiran1234GitaGroverkulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-syanks28

luvSaNgaD

luvSaNgaD

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

yehi to koi itna handsome kaise ho sakta hai..Pata lagao yaar...BlushingBlushing

he kept getting hotter with each episode of KTLK...LOL his parents were beautiful people but MB is some lady killing machine...Nutan's gift to women ...BlushingLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1neharajanimamtasaswatirahalashutosh.pandaGitaGroverkiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandayanks28

neharajani

neharajani

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

My favorite episode...phew...

Yes mera bhi Heart Mohika were PERFECT in this epi. Loved every bit of it.
Wink

pharaoh1ashutosh.pandaswatirahalsmkemamtasaGitaGroverkiran1234kulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-syanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savdhaan India @11 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.