Savdhaan India @11

Expression king MOHNISH BAHL At # 1 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 151

AnoushkaM

AnoushkaM

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
loved Mohnish as Dr Ashu  in ktlk Day Dreaming miss those days what a show it was with MB Heart & MohIka as AshNiBlushing

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1trioHatesSKmamtasaashutosh.pandasmkekulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-s...RamonaG....yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expression king MOHNISH BAHL At # 1 (Page 10)" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnoushkaM

AnoushkaM

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
what a title track Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1trioHatesSKsmkemamtasaashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAkulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-s...RamonaG....yanks28

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by debalena_tunai

Originally posted by smke

anybody who has not commented atmohnish behlfanclub and anytellybuzz newsrelated to savdhaan india orMB please do so immediately before the lines for voting closes...we need to keep the ranks either going up or stable...pls guys buck up...
my quota for the day is over...cannot make anymore posts...others do the need full...

an important tip guys...if we want the CM ranking of SI Forum to go up we need to make sure that all the threads on this forum are PINK not BLUE...to make them pink we have to make sure it has 250 views and 25 comments...just a heads up!

and i just commented on 3 TB articles...going on UNKI profile now...LOLEmbarrassed
3 TB article kaha hai? 3 SI wale??

yeah SI wale...abt Parul's entry and also all the other entries lately
Ok,thnks...Achha hum SI k banner k liye request kar sakte hai na??

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1mamtasasmkeashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAkulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-syanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnoushkaM

loved Mohnish as Dr Ashu  in ktlk Day Dreaming miss those days what a show it was with MB Heart & MohIka as AshNiBlushing

Mohika AKA Raja aur Titlii...Day Dreaming..AKA Nidhi and her "suniye ji"...LOL..made for each other Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1mamtasaashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAsmkeAnoushkaMkulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-s...RamonaG....

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

what a title track Embarrassed

omg anoushka...what r u trying to do to me??? Blushing... Kuch toh hai zaroor dil mera kitna majboor...Heart

im not sure...Confused i hope so Big smileBig smile

Edited by yanks28 - 15 September 2012 at 11:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1ashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAmamtasasmkekulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-s...RamonaG....

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged

DK had raat yun dil mein teri khoyi hui yaad aayi...and KTLK had this masterpiece...Saiyaan Day Dreaming

Edited by yanks28 - 15 September 2012 at 11:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1trioHatesSKsmkemamtasaashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAkulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandaCherishh...RamonaG....mamta-s

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

what a title trackEmbarrassed

omg anoushka...what r u trying to do to me??? Blushing... Kuch toh hai zaroor dil mera kitna majboor...Heart

Tum banner bana sakti ho pls??Meri lappy mein prob ho raha hai..main nehi bana paungi...& maine kuch member se puchha hai bt unhe bananaaata nehi ya to cell se aate hai...So wo bhi nehi kar payenge...Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1SARLAPRAashutosh.pandasmkemamtasakulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-s

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debalena_tunai

what a title trackEmbarrassed

Tum banner bana sakti ho pls??Meri lappy mein prob ho raha hai..main nehi bana paungi...& maine kuch member se puchha hai bt unhe bananaaata nehi ya to cell se aate hai...So wo bhi nehi kar payenge...Cry

i dont know how to make a banner...they need to be a very specific size etc...we need to request someone in the Avataars and Signatures Shop...Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pharaoh1ashutosh.pandaSARLAPRAmamtasasmkekulchitrabusybee..minarva.pandamamta-s

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savdhaan India @11 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.