Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debaleena_tunai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: myKittuMohnish1

Dr. Ashutosh was made for him...in many ways...it defines him...that role...chalo...even if he quit...and we didn't get to see 500 episodes of our beautiful AshNi...I hope that role ends up meaning to his career what Dr. Ahmer Ansari meant to Rahat Kazmi's career! 😳

Yes,he is grtfl...Wo kehte hai na humesha...😊 Edited by debalena_tunai - 11 years ago
neharajani thumbnail

i wish him good indeed...that's what we should do as fans and that's why im here...but since this is an AT #1...and we need to keep it active...im going to be mentioning Dr. Ashutosh often...he did play it for 5 months after all...longer than he played any movie role...😳

@myKittuMohnish πŸ€— πŸ€— yes exactly my point. Ashu gave him all this name and fame. I liked him in the movies like HAHK, MPK and HSSH but went gaga over him only after Dr Ashutosh 😳  and now he will be Dr Ashutosh for me always and hamesha ❀️ S**y and hawttt Dr Ashutosh who makes me go mad on him πŸ€ͺ OMG what a s**y man MB is

smke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hey dearies...even i love ktlk and of course dr ashutosh...109 episodes of ktlk are gems...mbs acting was class apart in them...
Edited by smke - 11 years ago
neharajani thumbnail

@busybee...πŸ€—
True...ye 6 mahine jaise 6 janmo ki tarha guzre...Kuch achha nehi lagta tha...Terribly miss kar rahe the...😭Thank God wo aa gaye...atleast unhe hum dekh to pa rahe hai... Dr.Ashutosh humare dil humesha he ak alag position pe rahenge...❀️MB ka wo acting,unka expression sab kuch KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE mein humne dekha hai...unke acting skill ka andaza hume sabse zada hua KTLK mein unke performance dekhne k baad...

Dr. Ashutosh was made for him...in many ways...it defines him...that role...chalo...even if he quit...and we didn't get to see 500 episodes of our beautiful AshNi...I hope that role ends up meaning to his career what Dr. Ahmer Ansari meant to Rahat Kazmi's career! 😳
Yes,he is greatful...Wo kehte hai na humesha...😊

I think you didnt get what my friend tried saying, she meant May Dr Ashutosh take MB's career to a peak like Dr Ahmers's character took Rahat Kazmi to another level. For instance RK still is remembered as Dr Ahmer 😊 and its not about how grateful MB is LOL
UnluckyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neharajani

@myKittuMohnish πŸ€— πŸ€— yes exactly my point. Ashu gave him all this name and fame. I liked him in the movies like HAHK, MPK and HSSH but went gaga over him only after Dr Ashutosh 😳  and now he will be Dr Ashutosh for me always and hamesha ❀️ S**y and hawttt Dr Ashutosh who makes me go mad on him πŸ€ͺ OMG what a s**y man MB is

I know omg... his work as Dr Ashutosh...is irreplaceable ...no one can replicate that...head to toe...that character was written for him...se*iest man alive he is...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...sighhh...i had a great time drooling on him for 5 months...as Ashu...hey doc...☺️...MB as Ashu...one of the most brilliant portrayals on television...hottest doctor evaaa!!!!!!!

koi itna handsome ho sakta hai?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
UnluckyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@busybee...πŸ€—

True...ye 6 mahine jaise 6 janmo ki tarha guzre...Kuch achha nehi lagta tha...Terribly miss kar rahe the...😭Thank God wo aa gaye...atleast unhe hum dekh to pa rahe hai... Dr.Ashutosh humare dil humesha he ak alag position pe rahenge...❀️MB ka wo acting,unka expression sab kuch KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE mein humne dekha hai...unke acting skill ka andaza hume sabse zada hua KTLK mein unke performance dekhne k baad...[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Yes,he is greatful...Wo kehte hai na humesha...😊[/QUOTE]

I think you didnt get what my friend tried saying, she meant May Dr Ashutosh take MB's career to a peak like Dr Ahmers's character took Rahat Kazmi to another level. For instance RK still is remembered as Dr Ahmer 😊 and its not about how grateful MB is LOL
[/QUOTE]

thanks babe...😳 of course he is grateful...and KTLK should be grateful to him too...it's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY is coming...and 5 months out of that 1 year belong to MB...he really ruled TV in my home for those 5 months...not that he isn't great as an anchor...but every actor has a signature role...something that he leaves a mark with...touches people with...for me...MB TOUCHED ME AS ASHU πŸ‘ suave sexy elegant Doctor...
Edited by myKittuMohnish1 - 11 years ago
neharajani thumbnail

I know omg... his work as Dr Ashutosh...is irreplaceable ...no one can replicate that...head to toe...that character was written for him...se*iest man alive he is...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...sighhh...i had a great time drooling on him for 5 months...as Ashu...hey doc...☺️...MB as Ashu...one of the most brilliant portrayals on television...hottest doctor evaaa!!!!!!!

koi itna handsome ho sakta hai?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

yehi to koi itna handsome kaise ho sakta hai..Pata lagao yaar...☺️☺️
smke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

My favorite episode...phew...
luvSaNgaD thumbnail

yehi to koi itna handsome kaise ho sakta hai..Pata lagao yaar...☺️☺️

he kept getting hotter with each episode of KTLK...πŸ˜† his parents were beautiful people but MB is some lady killing machine...Nutan's gift to women ...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
neharajani thumbnail
Originally posted by: smke

My favorite episode...phew...

Yes mera bhi ❀️ Mohika were PERFECT in this epi. Loved every bit of it.
πŸ˜‰