Significance of Usernames

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I was just thinking that all of us have got so many different Usernames which usually are not similar to our real names and these Usernames are the ones which determine our identity as a member on IF and people especially like me,remember you all with your Usernames...so just wanted to ask u all..what is actually the Significance of Usernames?? Why did u keep these names??
I'd definately love to know...

PS-I know its not a HNLHS topic but i still want u all to answer
                                                        ----  Originally by tv_watcher
                                                        ----  Adapted from IPKKND forum  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think usernames are usually the way people to know u..Like I have my name as username,because I want to get known by my name only...
Like Sri has Khota Sikka before her name,that shows that she loves Khote Sikke..
U too must have a good reason for taking the username u have..😛
Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
according to their will they like that show or character they like  
Minionite thumbnail
Well Naina said it for me. I really loved the show Khottey Sikkey and one day I was just really missing it so I changed my username to reflect that. Now I think I'll just change my username to simply Shreya or something like that.
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Well Naina said it for me. I really loved the show Khottey Sikkey and one day I was just really missing it so I changed my username to reflect that. Now I think I'll just change my username to simply Shreya or something like that.

Ur new username will have nothing related to Harshad Chopra???😉
Misbah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Naiina-

Ur new username will have nothing related to Harshad Chopra???😉

What a coincidenc naina...I was even thinking the same!😉
Minionite thumbnail
Well I was thinking of calling myself Harshu_Sallu_Hasan_Di_Deewani, but that's too long. So Shreya should be fine. ðŸ˜†