Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Gaurav Khanna's 'Hit and Miss' with Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Gaurav Khanna

Raqesh Vashisth as we know is back on the small screen with Sony Entertainment Television's Hongey Judaa Na Hum (Shri Adhikari Brothers). But not all know that the lover boy and handsome hunk Gaurav Khanna had initially been offered the lead role of Rohan in the show. He happened to be the channel's first choice to be the protagonist, but things unfortunately did not materialize for Gaurav.

Wondering why? We hear that Gaurav did not fit the bill as he looked very young and the character needed to have a tinge of older look. And this is when the channel decided to rope in Gaurav as the lead of their other show, Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka (Hats Off Productions).

We tried contacting Gauav Khanna, but did not get through to him.

Guess lady luck was not with Gaurav as his show did not start off on a good note in terms of ratings. Let's now wait and watch if Raqesh manages to grab the limelight and bring in the numbers too.

Only time will tell!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uNu_AduarakPiano1422farabigal.angelAquilia_Aditi-SMay31-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Khanna's 'Hit and Miss' with HJNH" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
he wouldnt look right with amna he looks to young for her

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Raqesh iz perfect for d show(No bashing to Gaurav fan :D).Raqesh n Amna jodi iz incredible n yaa Gaurav iz young for Amna

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aamna-muskaanNu_AduY2JisBackAquilia_Aditi

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

deman

deman

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. but even this jodi is nice

Aquilia_Aditi

IF-Sizzlerz

Aquilia_Aditi

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dear.
Either way, I'm watching the show for RaQesh, so I don't care if he was not the first choice! Tongue
I'm glad he's in now. Big smile
Anyways, no grudges against Gaurav, its just that I'm happy to see my love onscreen again. Day Dreaming
Btw, Aamna and his Jodi also rocks. LOL

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 15 September 2012 at 2:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Directioner-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.