Uttaran

||~Tina Dutta AT - 5~|| You're So Gorgeous || (Page 103)

Post Reply New Post

Page 103 of 150

MajaT

MajaT

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
lucky you . .  i have cable tv , but only European programs. .but there is internet, thank you God. .. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~Tina Dutta AT - 5~|| You're So Gorgeous || (Page 103)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

It is that time of the year when people, in their zest to celebrate Ganeshotsav, get home Ganesh Idols, look after it with utmost care and offer prayers to the God.

A lot of TV actors have been bringing home the idol of Lord and worshipping it. The latest to get attracted to the Lord of success is Tina Dutta who is currently playing a double role in Colors' Uttaran.

The actress brought a one and a half day Ganpati at her residence for the first time and she is really excited about it. According to norms, Tina installed an idol of Ganesh ji yesterday (19 September) and will immerse the same today (20 September). "I have an eco-friendly Ganpati at home and my parents have been doing the pooja. But I did do all the shopping and did the decoration work myself," shares the bubbly actress.

Ask here where she is planning to do immerse the idol to which she says, "I haven't decided it yet, but we will either go to the Juhu beach or to Chota Kashmir, in Aarey Colony sometime tonight."

The actress also took an off from shoot yesterday (19 September) and a half day (20 September) today to spend some quality time with the Lord.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ashvi-

oldveechafan

IF-Sizzlerz

oldveechafan

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Wow tina... Wink

nerulala

IF-Rockerz

nerulala

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
hye all!~!Wink

nerulala

IF-Rockerz

nerulala

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
tina rocks!!!

nerulala

IF-Rockerz

nerulala

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinybandi

It is that time of the year when people, in their zest to celebrate Ganeshotsav, get home Ganesh Idols, look after it with utmost care and offer prayers to the God.

A lot of TV actors have been bringing home the idol of Lord and worshipping it. The latest to get attracted to the Lord of success is Tina Dutta who is currently playing a double role in Colors' Uttaran.

The actress brought a one and a half day Ganpati at her residence for the first time and she is really excited about it. According to norms, Tina installed an idol of Ganesh ji yesterday (19 September) and will immerse the same today (20 September). "I have an eco-friendly Ganpati at home and my parents have been doing the pooja. But I did do all the shopping and did the decoration work myself," shares the bubbly actress.

Ask here where she is planning to do immerse the idol to which she says, "I haven't decided it yet, but we will either go to the Juhu beach or to Chota Kashmir, in Aarey Colony sometime tonight."

The actress also took an off from shoot yesterday (19 September) and a half day (20 September) today to spend some quality time with the Lord.

awww awesome!!Tongue

nerulala

IF-Rockerz

nerulala

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
tina rocks!

tinafans

IF-Rockerz

tinafans

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
ya i shared link also of tina

Post Reply New Post