Page 24 of 24

Page 1 Page 23
Page   of 24

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

Aur divyani tu yeh thread ke alava kahi post nahi karne vali na.. Clap.Clap.Clap.. Yahi pe guest appearances deti reh!! Stern Smile
ROFL ROFL ROFL Divi must b the first newbiew to stick to one thread only..n that too she gives only guest appearences..ROFL ROFL divi u shud post in other threads..u can comment in the creations galleryLOLTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome mee!! :P (Page 24)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anchi.

Originally posted by -divii-

i know.. sanju..! aunty kitni khush ho jayegi... atlast humme anchi ke liye ladka mil hi gaya...*phewww*..!! :p :p
ab hum tere sangeet ki preparations shuru kar dete he...!! kitna wait karvaya tune...!! ladka choose karne me koi itna time leta he..!! :p :p..!!
ROFL ROFL
par yeh emo Mom ko bhi toh pasand aana chahiye na..?ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
someone making fun of me haan?Evil SmileEvil Smile
of course she will approve when she see's you and the emo are 'made for eachother'Approve ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Anchi.shibz

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

i love this siggie/collage soo muchhh!!!Heart Heart 
everytime i come across it i stop for a moment n just keep staring at it for minutes..Unhappy :")
me too..Heart Day Dreaming it's so beautiful..the pics..the colouring..Heart

Anchi.shibz

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

i know.. sanju..! aunty kitni khush ho jayegi... atlast humme anchi ke liye ladka mil hi gaya...*phewww*..!! :p :p
ab hum tere sangeet ki preparations shuru kar dete he...!! kitna wait karvaya tune...!! ladka choose karne me koi itna time leta he..!! :p :p..!!
ROFL ROFL
par yeh emo Mom ko bhi toh pasand aana chahiye na..?ROFL ROFL
of course she will approve when she see's you and the emo are 'made for eachother'Approve ROFL
so this emo is your jiju?Shocked ROFL my behena has already approved my choice Clap and i have approved yours too-->Clap ROFL

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL
of course she will approve when she see's you and the emo are 'made for eachother'Approve ROFL
so this emo is your jiju?Shocked ROFL my behena has already approved my choice Clap and i have approved yours too-->Clap ROFL
when did i say that? ROFL ROFL n haha...i'm not getting married to the clap emo Stern Smile ROFL

Anchi.shibz

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL
when did i say that? ROFL ROFL n haha...i'm not getting married to the clap emo Stern Smile ROFL
then whom?EmbarrassedROFLROFL i think you "love" Stern Smile emo more..ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL
then whom?EmbarrassedROFLROFL i think you "love" Stern Smile emo more..ROFLROFL
how am i supposed to know?EmbarrassedTongue i'm no psychic..OuchLOL n haha..i know..the clap emo wz my patent emo but i hardly use it these days..Shocked Disapprove

Anchi.shibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top