Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Welcome mee!! :P (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 24

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Aur divyani tu yeh thread ke alava kahi post nahi karne vali na.. Clap.Clap.Clap.. Yahi pe guest appearances deti reh!! Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-divii-Anchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome mee!! :P (Page 23)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

Originally posted by shibz

Anji n meEmbarrassed Helpful toh tu hai.. Par sweet? LOL Hamesha daanti rehti hai sabko.. ROFLwo toh abhi daantna shuru kiya hai naROFLROFL pehle toh sweet thiEmbarrassed jab awards decide hua tab bhiEmbarrassed Toh all that was a conspiracy for the award!! Evil Smile Abhi true colours dikha rahi hai.. Star.. ROFL.ROFL.ROFL... true colors nahi multi colorsROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.arjuhi4evaAnjalii...xXx

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cracked

Originally posted by -divii-

Originally posted by Anchi.

oh wow...Clap KMH k forums pe KITNI MOHABBAT HAI Hug
aww true Hug
and btw i really like your avi..Tongue Fawad looks soo handsome there.Day Dreaming Heart nice to see a Fawad fan here..EmbarrassedBig smile

KMH2 k fans b boht adorable hainHug u guys r lovely... i love reading ur posts lol

yes m a fawad fan since his singing daysEmbarrassed thanks for liking my aviHug
aww thanks dear..Hug what can i call you btw?Your name?Embarrassed
It feels soo nice to see new KMH fans here..ppl watching and loving KMH even after its over :") Heart you've watched both the Seasons?Big smile

aww omg thats great.EmbarrassedIm a new fan of Fawad just like you are of KMH i guessLOLI came across "humsafar" just last month that's how Im his fan Embarrassed Embarrassed Havent watched his other shows though few scenes of him in Dastaan Embarrassed but looking forward to ZGH:)

my name is Anum... u can call me cracked or Anum whatever u likeWink lol...
m abt to finish season 2...and watchng some scenes of season1 aswell... will watch season1 from the beginning nowBig smile Karan has become slight moto moto now lol but looks cute obviouslyLOL

i liked fawad's dastan much better than humsafar... but yes his pair with both mahira and sanam was awsum... i hav read the ZGH novel... it is ok ...but yes since the drama has fawad as lead.. m also looking forward to itBig smile

Hiii Anum... nice to see you..ClapClap seems you have already became good friends with anchi... Embarrassed and you have this common interest like her in pakistani shows...Embarrassed  but i don't know anything about these shows...Cry but never the less we "ArjuHi" in common...LOLLOLLOL

helloo diviiiBig smile
every one on KMH forum is so friendly i would like to become friends with everyoneHug
hahaha yes we have ARJUHI in common...and  we dont need anything else apart from themWink  they are more than enough for usLOL

DiviHugROFLROFL ROFL dont ask me why am i laughingStern SmileStern Smile 
@last line ditto :*Embarrassed and you already know a lot abt these shows hearing my jaap abt them all these daysDeadOuch LOL Tongue

Same here Anum Hug 

Edited by Anchi. - 01 November 2012 at 4:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

hey.. shibz..!! you are worth the praises you get and i know you are like the superstar here.. i really very happy seeing you here on my thread.. thanks..!! ;) :)
Blushing
aaye hayee!!kitna blush karegi???Embarrassed LOL ROFL
haha..she is blushing only..LOL save ur blushing for ur hone walaWinkLOL
her bf is me no?EmbarrassedLOLROFL

Ab tu lifetime toh khud ko uspe thop nai sakti.. Dead
jab usse koi problem nahin hai toh tu kyun pareshan ho rahi hai?Stern SmileErmmThumbs Down

Anjalii...xXx

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

i know.. sanju..! aunty kitni khush ho jayegi... atlast humme anchi ke liye ladka mil hi gaya...*phewww*..!! :p :p
ab hum tere sangeet ki preparations shuru kar dete he...!! kitna wait karvaya tune...!! ladka choose karne me koi itna time leta he..!! :p :p..!!
ROFL ROFL
par yeh emo Mom ko bhi toh pasand aana chahiye na..?ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
someone making fun of me haan?Evil SmileEvil Smile

Edited by Anchi. - 01 November 2012 at 3:58pm

Anjalii...xXx

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
i love this siggie/collage soo muchhh!!!Heart Heart 
everytime i come across it i stop for a moment n just keep staring at it for minutes..Unhappy :")

Anjalii...xXx

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Aur divyani tu yeh thread ke alava kahi post nahi karne vali na.. Clap.Clap.Clap.. Yahi pe guest appearances deti reh!! Stern Smile
i cant imagine you clapping like this-->Clap ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and wow kisi pe mera effect chaya hai..taunt karne kaClapStern SmileROFL

Anjalii...xXx

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Anji n meEmbarrassed Helpful toh tu hai.. Par sweet? LOL Hamesha daanti rehti hai sabko.. ROFLwo toh abhi daantna shuru kiya hai naROFLROFL pehle toh sweet thiEmbarrassed jab awards decide hua tab bhiEmbarrassed Toh all that was a conspiracy for the award!! Evil Smile Abhi true colours dikha rahi hai.. Star.. ROFL.ROFL.ROFL...true colors nahi multi colorsROFLROFL

@bold ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
that increases my post count too by rofling at ur post..ROFLROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top