Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-divii- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cracked

my name is Anum... u can call me cracked or Anum whatever u likeπŸ˜‰ lol...
m abt to finish season 2...and watchng some scenes of season1 aswell... will watch season1 from the beginning nowπŸ˜ƒ Karan has become slight moto moto now lol but looks cute obviouslyπŸ˜†

i liked fawad's dastan much better than humsafar... but yes his pair with both mahira and sanam was awsum... i hav read the ZGH novel... it is ok ...but yes since the drama has fawad as lead.. m also looking forward to itπŸ˜ƒ

Hiii Anum... nice to see you..πŸ‘πŸ‘ seems you have already became good friends with anchi... πŸ˜³ and you have this common interest like her in pakistani shows...😳  but i don't know anything about these shows...😭 but never the less we "ArjuHi" in common...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cracked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -divii-

Hiii Anum... nice to see you..πŸ‘πŸ‘ seems you have already became good friends with anchi... πŸ˜³ and you have this common interest like her in pakistani shows...😳  but i don't know anything about these shows...😭 but never the less we "ArjuHi" in common...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

helloo diviiiπŸ˜ƒ
every one on KMH forum is so friendly i would like to become friends with everyoneπŸ€—
hahaha yes we have ARJUHI in common...and  we dont need anything else apart from themπŸ˜‰  they are more than enough for usπŸ˜†

-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anchi.

her bf is me no?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Ab tu lifetime toh khud ko uspe thop nai sakti.. 🀒
-sanju- thumbnail

sanju kuch zyada hi tareef nahin karti uski 😳 😳

Toh tu kyu jal rahi hai? 😳
-sanju- thumbnail
-sanju- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

Anchi..divi's batti is finally redπŸ˜›πŸ˜† this has to b the first introduction topics that has reached so many pages😲 most of it filled wid spamming only..🀣 🀣

I know anji.. Spamming ki jai ho!! πŸ‘
-sanju- thumbnail

finally someone remembered..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

arey rona band karo shibz...πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜† and start nodding ur heads like me--->πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

gosh!!iwana marry my emo..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its soo cute..πŸ˜†

Badhaiya!! πŸ₯³ Aunty ko keh de Ladka mil gaya.. 🀣 Shaadi ki tayyariyan shuru karo.. πŸ₯³
-divii- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i know.. sanju..! aunty kitni khush ho jayegi... atlast humme anchi ke liye ladka mil hi gaya...*phewww*..!! :p :p
ab hum tere sangeet ki preparations shuru kar dete he...!! kitna wait karvaya tune...!! ladka choose karne me koi itna time leta he..!! :p :p..!!
shibz thumbnail
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
haha...welcome! πŸ˜†