Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

I will always like to cherish the good memories of NBT either by watching all the episodes again and again  or going through all the wonderful VMs posted by the Forum members !

Sure will miss MMNA & G, Jiji and all other characters who had made this show a complete classic entertainment! If only it had followed the same track throughout, wud it have been a wonderful closure with forever memories in the viewers minds! I'm not yet ready to finish seeing it but if that is the way it has to, then I'm trying to be prepared for it! After all it is a good show and a good ending is ofcourse required πŸ˜ƒ

If this show had been a 4 hrs telefilm telecasted in two different (2 hrs each) episodes! How wonderful it wud have been to have focused on the story and core characters without unwanted twists and turns!

Is it possible to make a short film out of the existing episodes, removing unwanted scenes that are not directly related to MMNA story? Is there anybody who are doing wonderful VMs who would want to give a try on such thing? If only the PH can take an initiative on this and release a CD on the same πŸ˜› We will all buy it and ensure that they get their due for showing us a wonderful show like NBT! I sure will but loads of CDs and gift them all to my friends and relatives πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that's a lovely idea senopo!! really we all should suggest this to colors or also star plus to cast Kunal n Akansha in their show Teri meri love story. 
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
CD is another great idea. we l have NBT forever then. kabhi bhi dekh sakte hai
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really nice idea...i usually keep on watching old episodes of NBT till around Manavs entry..but i have one complaint...there is no proper MM romance...i wanted a beautiful hug from them, some romantic talks...before the accident i thought they might have some pretty moments but that also didnt happen...now am waiting for a good romantic scene from Meghan...

And i hope all these are just good suggestions for future and that we are actually not preparing for NBT farewell...i would still like to keep my hopes high because it is impossible for me to walk thinking that there wouldnt be an NBT anymore whose updates i would read in the morning and would watch the episode first thing when i get back home from work😭
shamil thumbnail
great idea senpoo
but the problem is that almost every scene from the first 100 episodes  were memorable . So it wud be nice to see them like those old doordarshan shows which had just 13-14 episodes. and yes I want the last scene to be  megha creaming 'yes I love him ' as mohan leaves dejected but he HEARS it, turns around and a hug followed by a group hug by MMNA and then 'the end'
Reena4kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know whom to ask but i have all episodes recorded ..good quality.. DVDs  banaakar sabey birthdays par gift karney waali hoon..  100 episodes tak totally worth it
ash2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes senpoo!
idea is really very good.
even i will also  be the first person to buy the CDs.
actually in telugu there are many movies with this  same concept.but on television this is the first serial with concept(bachelor marrying widow) awesome chemistry of MM,MN...should have been a mere BLOCK BUSTER if taken in a right way.but let us preserve our old NBT  in the form of CDs
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poo...Fantastic & I just love ur IdeaπŸ‘...anybody out there who could do this, would really appreciate & be grateful to u...

Thanks Poo for coming up with this idea...😊

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great Idea would be a wful treat.
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Initially PH wanted to make a telefilm or short film only..but why they could not make it, I have no ideas about it. So they finally moved ahead with serial..and look where they have headed up to..channel interference and then the TRP saga..

But  definitely they should try to make it like old DD serials or some short of telefilm..
The original CVs can do the justice and we can have this in our personal library and memory for ever..They can explore more on untouched points which was left in NBT..

Brilliant idea Senpoo..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago