Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Splitsvilla 3 contestant Niharika Kareer to enter The Buddy Project

Niharika Kareer

Sunshine Productions' The Buddy Project on Channel V is a sweet love story of teenagers and how they deal with the diverse complexities of the growing up years. And we have learnt that the makers have decided to add some fresh blood in the show. Yes, they have roped in aspiring actress Niharika Kareer. She entered the television space as a contestant in MTV Splitsvilla 3.

In Buddy…she will play the character of Aisha. Now, as seen in the earlier episodes, Ranveer (Kunal Jay Singh) has been dating a girl online. In fact… he keeps mentioning to everyone about this hot "online" girlfriend. We are sure you guys have guessed it by now…Aisha is no one else but Ranveer's online girlfriend.

Our source further informed that Aisha will plan to come down to Mumbai. This will mark her entry and her character will be a positive one.

Furthermore, Fahad Ali who plays the role of KD will be back from jail and a big party will be thrown for his welcome. There will be a lot of masti seen during the party wherein the boys will sneak alcohol in to have fun. There will also be some humorous drama when Mr. Banga (Raja Sevak) will consume the drink mixed with alcohol. The party will get spicier with the entry of Aisha. Her introduction with further provide a twist in the tale to Ranveer and Panchi's (Palak Jain) life.

Tellychakkar.com got in touch with Niharika who confirmed the news and said, "This is my second show on television after Splitsvilla but a first one in the fiction genre. And I am really excited about it as I begin shooting today."

Niharika's entry will be aired on 17 September 2012.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7rni_buddydeepa101LuvmayurmaneetWackoChick100littledevils-bornalee--Alia--Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-..LadyMcbethFieryLionessBrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Niharika Kareer to enter The Buddy Project" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShrutikaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Tfs...really exicited to see what changes she bring in the life of panchi n ranveer.

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Ooo.. I used to love her in spiltsvilla. xD
Omgie! So happy so see her back on tv! :D

Lets see what she does on TBP. x)

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
for now, m only worried abt d publicly hurting of kiya @ d hands of kd...in d precap, piddi was lukn shocked @ kd's plan...i think kd vl do sumthn very bad to kiya @ d party...aisha may unite rahi as lovers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alia-

aashi_arsha

Goldie

aashi_arsha

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
TFs !
Oooh !
Paty on d way ! ;))

Luvmayurmaneet

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Since when is TBP a 'sweet love story'.Isnt it a teacher-student relationship based show?I hope it was just the article writer who got his facts wrong.

Hmmm...Aisha.I thought she might make an entry since she was being quite stressed upon.I am excited to see what she brings for RaHi.She seems like a nice,positive character.Than god she's not a vamp.We dont need one in TBP.

Excited for the party:-)I hope we get a new promo soon.Dying to see Banga.I wonder if any of the Royals get drunk too.I personally would love to see...Kiya,Panchi & Bobby in their drunken glory.Or piddi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7WackoChick-bornalee-LadyMcbethlostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
oooh! she is pretty. I am excited for the party but not so excited for rahi. why are they rushing the love angle so much? cant they move to the real buddy project? I am losing my interest now
already the characters arent being justified and now a new entry? positive or not, all I can sense is more insecurity for panchi. man! why is it all the same?! where is the uniqueness and the charm gone? I miss my rahi! the magical one. I dont like this ghisa pits done to death wale track wala rahi.

hope the party is good. last time a group dance was missing...ais baar tou honi hi chaiye..

WackoChick

WackoChick

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I was quite sure TBP wud hav a new entry sooner or later but it wud turn out to be so soon was not expected! As soon as RV was shown all flat over this Aisha, I knew she'd make an entry! A positive character, now that can only create problems for Rahi! 

U guys may think that I am totally crazy but I actually want KD to flirt wid Aisha! It was just a fleeting thought and now I so want that to happen! Really exited for the party and all the masti :) hope Aisha sorts things out rather than creating a huge mess which will be very difficult to reverse!

BrashCandy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.