Hongey Judaa Na Hum

BOTH RAKESH N AMIR ALI RNT GUD ENUF FOR THIS SHW

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
i had over the top expectations from this shw nd the promos looked super promising too

the first epi was too gud

but then the shw started to lose grip

mainly coz i dont see any chemistry between the leads which was really surprising nd frustrating given the shw was made on a grand scale

it doesnt look like i m watching a daily soap

the set up is sooo amazing

u guys may think i may not hv seen rakesh work nd thats why badmouthing him

but u r wrong

i hv been a fan of him since tum bin days

watched his scenes in maryada

but here he shud hv cum in a diff get up

here he has the same look in maryada which isnt clicking here

plus he has to put on sum weight to look more manly

in other shws we cry if the leads r separated...we pray for their union\ here didnt feel nything

the 2nd hero is always imp

but here amir ali jus doent hv the appeal

he is ok as the doc

but not the 2nd hero

in othr shws we wait to watch the male leads

but here both of them r sooo thanda

that it really dissapoints big tym

in every epi i hv the feeling that something is missing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya i agree...it seems Sony had made promos more beautiful then serial itself...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! 

It obviously takes time for the chemistry to grow between the leads. We have never seen any show getting a TRP of 5.0 straight in the first week of being on floors.  This is a slow and gradual process, viewers will take time to understand the under story of the show, and then grip the chemistry in the leads.

We must not forget that actors too are humans, they are bound to be new to their characters, hence we should allow time for them to get away into their character. Apparently, that cannot happen in merely 4 episodes? So I kindly request for some time, a month to the least, before passing such a post :)

And to be precise, the show is not even fully on the right scale at the moment, we're looking through just the beginning, how their love story will NOW unfold. We have just witnessed one two scenes of togetherness, otherwise it's been their accident only. And IMO, that is surely not enough to judge the potential of an actor/character!

But I respect your opinion, you have every right to criticize what you don't like. All I'm saying is that we should allow the show some time to catch the limelight :)

- Edit -

I kindly request you to please edit your topic's title, because it is in CAPS LOCK which is apparently against the I-F COC since it is considered shouting online; and it might just hurt the sentiments of those viewers who have indeed like the performance by RaQesh and Aamir so far. Thanks! :)
Edited by -Predator- - 11 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjarpi

ya i agree...it seems Sony had made promos more beautiful then serial itself...

its not sonys fault

its the ph fault for presenting male leads in not so attractive way whereas the supporting cast of the shw r even so gud

this is an out n out extravaganza

but jus look at the male leads

i m bashing neither rakesh nor amir ali

but this shw neeeded better stars so as to stand out prominently with aamna who looks ravishing

now it seems even aamna is getting feeka getting sandwiched by the ordinary male leads

the ph shud hv been more careful in the casting of both the male leads who cud match up to the hype

nd now that the damage had been done

we cant do nything but to give rakesh a mkover

he shud not portray the bearded look any more so that it doesnt seem the maryada guy is here

nd he has to look a bit more macho
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Predator-

Hey! 

It obviously takes time for the chemistry to grow between the leads. We have never seen any show getting a TRP of 5.0 straight in the first week of being on floors.  This is a slow and gradual process, viewers will take time to understand the under story of the show, and then grip the chemistry in the leads.

We must not forget that actors too are humans, they are bound to be new to their characters, hence we should allow time for them to get away into their character. Apparently, that cannot happen in merely 4 episodes? So I kindly request for some time, a month to the least, before passing such a post :)

And to be precise, the show is not even fully on the right scale at the moment, we're looking through just the beginning, how their love story will NOW unfold. We have just witnessed one two scenes of togetherness, otherwise it's been their accident only. And IMO, that is surely not enough to judge the potential of an actor/character!

But I respect your opinion, you have every right to criticize what you don't like. All I'm saying is that we should allow the show some time to catch the limelight :)

- Edit -

I kindly request you to please edit your topic's title, because it is in CAPS LOCK which is apparently against the I-F COC since it is considered shouting online; and it might just hurt the sentiments of those viewers who have indeed like the performance by RaQesh and Aamir so far. Thanks! :)

i m not criticizing rakesh or amir alis acting capability

i hv seen their work nd they r pretty gud

if it had been sum other shw which was NOT the cumbk of some1 as big as aamna for which the whole tv industry had been waiting impatiently

nd if the sh hadnt been made on such a grand scale as if giving bolly movies a complex

then i wud hv nothing gainst this casting

but jus look at the shw man

look at its every aspect

its even more grand than the word grand

for which we needed 2 dhamakedaar maleleads to jus sweep us off the floor

cuming to chem tking time to buld up,more scenes to build up

we hv already got a lot of scenes between aamna n rakesh the 1st two epis...saw them fyting romancing roothna manaana everything

but none of the scenes made me go awww

all i kept on ques inspite of the scenes n dialogues nd acting of both being so gud

WHAT THE HELL IS MISSING

if it was ksg or mohit mallik or amit tandon or ejaz khan or iqbal khan or shaheer sheikh ...

we wud hv fainted watching those scenes with aamna
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 11 years ago
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Istly its too early to judge. The show didnt start the way other shows do.

In every show we see hero heroine typical entry. Then they meet.

This show goes reverse its different. Rohan Muskaan was shown fighting

Their was no slow motion buildup of introducing. Its fact paced 1st week.

The actual storyline and show starts from now on after memory loss.

I think Raqesh and Aamna looks great together. I like Raqesh look which

is away from typical white collared,suited, rich sophisticated busness tycoon male lead. What he brings is freshness.

Today in another topic I appreciated the PH for giving him a distinct look.

I love the looks and styling they got. I wont be getting excited seeing

Aamna with the other show actors you mentioned because in those scene

in 1st episode the love scenes were 1/4 th of the episode it was overpowered by the tension moments showed bet them.

I dont think any damage happened because the promos were huge hit. The promos had the same so called pheeka guy with Aamna. You can find lot of ppl loving the jodi.

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Both Rakesh and Amir are doing a good acting job and also looking great.

Aamna is lucky to have talented good looking guys like them. So are they

to have her opp them. Go by the threads you will see great appreciation

shown to Rakesh Amir.
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Predator-

Hey!

It obviously takes time for the chemistry to grow between the leads. We have never seen any show getting a TRP of 5.0 straight in the first week of being on floors. This is a slow and gradual process, viewers will take time to understand the under story of the show, and then grip the chemistry in the leads.

- Edit -

Well said,i totally agree with you.They need some time to fit in their respective roles,it just can't happen in 3 or 4 episodes.Talking of chemistry,we've only seen 1 episode of them toggether
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think Raqesh and Aamir are going great with their respective roles,are charming and fit well in the type of role they are being given.Other shows take hell lot of time introducing the leads in contrast this show had great start to the show nd Aamirs entry was ravishing.I totally disagree with what you tried to convey through your post but you have the right to present your views,and we as readers should respect them.
But i think totally opposite to wat u think
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loving Rohan muskaan... and Raqesh is doing a great job IMO! He's a great actor and extremely good looking plus complements Aamna real well... Honestly speaking I think they look stunning together :)