Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: koiza.k

Her voice was annoying in MDK

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣

Well i still stand by my opinion, Just because she is a legend does not mean every one likes everything about her. I did not like her voice in that movie and i respect my opinion and stand by it! ðŸ˜›

Edited by koiza.k - 11 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually I found it interesting that lata singed for five different generations of female in the same family. It was riya's family. She singed for her great great grandmother
I loved her songs in the black and white movies. I think she suits indian looking actresses. Even she suited priety's voice in dil se jiya jale song
Wohoo! My brother and I have laughing fits every time we listen to her recent songs. Maybe Yash Chopra could have had her sing a line ortwo but other than that, WOOT WOOT! The way she sang the Veer Zaara songs was a combination of ðŸ˜†+😕=🤢.
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

Wohoo! My brother and I have laughing fits every time we listen to her recent songs. Maybe Yash Chopra could have had her sing a line ortwo but other than that, WOOT WOOT! The way she sang the Veer Zaara songs was a combination of ðŸ˜†+😕=🤢.

THANK-YOU!! 

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

YEP -- @@ I think probally they mutually DECIDED this. It is too stressful FOR her to SING at the age of 80 for a mainstream cinema -- // @  I am sure THEY respect her for all her work in their past MOVIES - @@ ./ Everyone should RETIRE at the RIGHT age .  Sachin TENdulkar? Are you listening to THIS ? 😒 @

may be u r talking abt urself 🤣 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Since when do we care about voice suiting the actor? If thats the case half of the songs these days doesn't work. How does Rahet Fateh Ali Khan's voice suit Salman in Bodyguard??Akshay Khanna lip syncing to Atif Aslam's voice in Pehli Nazar mein  is so comical. DPad and Diana penty gyrating to second hand jawani - does the voice suit them?? LOL..

Totally agree. There's so many songs that are lovely to listen to but don't "suit" the actor in question. Today Ajnabee was coming on TV. I watched the end and the it was so hilarious and weird to listen to Akshay Kumar lyp-synching to Adnan Sami's voice in the song "Mehbooba Mehbooba." 😆 

Anyways, I think if the makers really wanted Lataji's voice in the movie, they could have definitely found a way to make it happen. Sure her voice is straining considering her age, but it would have been a nice gesture anyways. ARR + Lataji would ahve been awesome too..Jiya Jale, Luka Choopi, O Palanhaare were lovely IMHO...I guess it was just not meant to be ...

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Forget just being around Shreya, I remember reading he's shot parts of the movie also. I almost feel like he's ghost-directed this one :S

I wouldn't expect anything great from this movie. Too much Aditya Chopra influence I think :( 

Dunno how long SRK will continue to do dumb movies for his so called friends.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Totally agree. There's so many songs that are lovely to listen to but don't "suit" the actor in question. Today Ajnabee was coming on TV. I watched the end and the it was so hilarious and weird to listen to Akshay Kumar lyp-synching to Adnan Sami's voice in the song "Mehbooba Mehbooba." 😆 

Anyways, I think if the makers really wanted Lataji's voice in the movie, they could have definitely found a way to make it happen. Sure her voice is straining considering her age, but it would have been a nice gesture anyways. ARR + Lataji would ahve been awesome too..Jiya Jale, Luka Choopi, O Palanhaare were lovely IMHO...I guess it was just not meant to be ...

Totally agree with u
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lata Ji has a lovely voice no doubt!
but her singing for Kat!?Yikes!...that would have looked really strange!🤣...
but they could have still used her if they wanted too..
they could have made her sing a duet or something played in the BG!